Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So voter fraud doesn't happen Seaoat? Watch this video.

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
boards of FL
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://capitalismisfreedom.com/surveillance-video-man-stuffs-ballots-into-ballot-box/

Yep. Busted.

boards of FL

boards of FL

That isn't illegal.

Horsecaca

Only one vote in three million is an illegal vote, right? That's what the democrats on this board told us. Well, I guess this guy took care of 300,000,000 votes.

Why do I have to be subjected to living on this planet with 6.9 billion (population is just over 7 billion goofballs with no common sense?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's try this again. What is it that you're seeing the video that you feel is illegal or "voter fraud"?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/racist-voter-fraud-video-viral/

Conservative blogs say this video shows voter fraud, but they're wrong

He's delivering absentee ballots for people who can't make it to the polls on election day. A good example is nurses...if they're working 7am to 7pm, which often drags on until the paperwork of the day has been filed, they won't be able to make it to their precinct.

Sal

Sal

PeeDawg gets punked ....

.... again.

lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Did anyone notice the note about the author of PACEDOG'S article?

So voter fraud doesn't happen Seaoat? Watch this video. 30ff6a3a0f317acc39827358672b4e26?s=80&d=blank&r=G

Bree is a recent college graduate from NYC who excels in writing, social media, music-listening, and pizza pie-eating.

Exactly how dumb does one have to be in order to read an article by someone on the internet whose qualifications are "writing, social media, music-listening, and pizza eating" and simply accept it as irrefutable fact?  It's a video of a guy dropping off absentee ballots, though PACEDOG is so completely void of brainpower that an "expert" in "pizza eating" can label that as "voter fraud" and that is basically as good as gold. Well, for someone like PACEDOG, at least.

2seaoat

damn, by the time I saw this, at least four people had taken the air out of Pace's balloon. I cannot believe that the Blaze directs their propaganda to the lowest intelligence level hoping somebody will bite. Pace bit.

The AG of Iowa ran on going after voter fraud. Over four million ballots cast and he found eight cases of Voter fraud in the entire state of Iowa. Half were felons voting the other four were people filling out the absentee ballot for somebody else. A mother was convicted among those eight where her daughter had already left for college and she just filled it out.

NOT ONE CASE DEALT WITH AN ID FRAUD

Sal

Sal

Any chance that PeeDawg will acknowledge his mistake, apologize for posting erroneous information from a ridiculous source, learn from this experience, and become a more savvy consumer of information and smarter constituent?

lol

Just kidding!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Any chance that PeeDawg will acknowledge his mistake, apologize for posting erroneous information from a ridiculous source, learn from this experience, and become a more savvy consumer of information and smarter constituent?

lol

Just kidding!

He still believes that Republicans will win a 60 seat majority in the Senate on November 4th......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Yep "shake it off "

Markle

Markle

Progressives consider NOTHING voter fraud. The fact that more votes are cast in an area than are registered or anything else is irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

To a Progressive, asking their name is denying a warm body the "right" to vote.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

To a wingnut, voting while brown is a crime.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep "shake it off "

Markle wrote:Progressives consider NOTHING voter fraud.  The fact that more votes are cast in an area than are registered or anything else is irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

Point and laugh at the republicans, everyone!  

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

Markle wrote:Progressives consider NOTHING voter fraud.  The fact that more votes are cast in an area than are registered or anything else is irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

I bet you were the typical bully in school.......probably a taunting bully.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/22/2014, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

The fact that more votes are cast in an area than are registered

Please share this fact.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You couldn't possibly be any more wrong.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That would explain your need to compensate with such an icon.

Markle

Markle

More desperation from my Progressive good friends.

So voter fraud doesn't happen Seaoat? Watch this video. Desperation-235952_zps86ae8eb0

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You are a little old to start taunting, now.

2seaoat

Why is asking for your fact an act of desperation? You simply need to show where more votes were cast than registered voters. We can put a % on the outcome of the election and determine if your voter fraud argument has validity. It should be an easy thing.......you claimed you had the FACT.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You are a little old to start taunting, now.

Any adult who carries himself in the manner that PACEDOG and Markle do on these forums deserves ridicule. See this very thread as an example.

Boards this forum deserves ridicule for the way it is run by pretty much a gang of crackpots who pile on anyone not of their political persuasion.

boards of FL wrote:

So voter fraud doesn't happen Seaoat? Watch this video. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVpqrs7XPh_-TPj7_OF1sFi48mwhN6ta2iSSzchB3I8RXmzgtO9g

Looks like the Liberal Dixiecrats are hard at work.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNcUnfvFAFI

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum