Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pacedog, this Bud's for you ...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pacedog, this Bud's for you ... Empty Pacedog, this Bud's for you ... 10/20/2014, 4:35 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/20/1337820/-Why-anyone-in-the-South-would-continue-to-vote-Republican-after-seeing-this-Map-defies-logic?detail=email

All of which, in my opinion, is understatement. PDawg likes to toss Obama's poor public ratings in our faces ... does he realize the ratings for republicans in Washington are even lower?

Haters gonna hate. I can't vote for the Godless candidates of the Democratic Party.

I could probably find a poll about atheists as well and ask you why you are one.

I will take a Miller Lite though LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I could probably find a poll about atheists as well and ask you why you are one.

I'm an atheist because there is no evidence or even good logic to support the deities of any popular religions. You choose to believe in what I see as pure fantasy.

And by the way, it's weird how many Christians have told me that since I reject their truth, I will suffer pain and agony for eternity.

Here's a secret you need to realize Pacedog, if a guy doesn't believe in God, he doesn't fear hell either. Go dredge up a better sales point. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum