Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Endorse This: No, George W Bush Wasn't Right About Iraq

+6
Sal
Hospital Bob
gatorfan
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Karle Rove the sock even showed up here today......

Endorse This:  No, George W Bush Wasn't Right About Iraq - Page 2 Images16

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

PeeDawg is busy finding quotes today.

Unfortunately, none of the people he's quoting had the authority to invade and occupy Iraq.

Let's see if he can guess who did.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Everybody, republicans, democrats, you, me, all wanted revenge for 9/11.
Bush pinned in on Saddam and we all went for it.

It would be like if your daughter was visciously murdered. You'd want revenge against whoever the cops first pointed the finger at.
Human nature.

But the "deciders" are supposed to know better, that's why they're the deciders.

Sal

Sal

Everybody didn't go for it.

There were enormous protests globally.

The majority of House Democrats and nearly half the Senate Democrats voted against it.

Hell, even a few Republicans voted against it.

I was wary, but supportive of the Afghanistan War.

I thought the Iraq War was fucked up and bullshit from the get-go.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I thought the Iraq War was fucked up and bullshit from the get-go.

Yes......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

There is no evidence whatever that Saddam had any intention to attack the United States with any of his weapons. None.

The truth is, his possible ownership of WMD was sold to congress and the public in general, as good reason for us to invade and overthrow him.

More importantly, as a result of our overthrowing Saddam and the Baathist party, Iraq and the entire Mideast is more unstable today than it was before we attacked and invaded Iraq.

Of course PDawg can't acknowledge that because it would mean that all his years protecting us all from IEDs, and all his buddies who were killed or maimed, was all a waste. None of our losses in personnel or money resulted in an iota of added security for the U.S.

The only winners in our tragic efforts to control the Mideast through arms, was and is the armsmakers.

Reality.

Sal,
Those folks in my post were movers and shakers in your party. Nuf said. Suck it up. Complicit

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sal,
Those folks in my post were movers and shakers in your party. Nuf said. Suck it up. Complicit

BUSH LIED...to the Congress...to the public...to everyone. And he and Cheney cooked up 9/11 to pass the Patriot Act, NDAA, etc...and to hold the power they stole at the ballot box. WORST.PRESIDENT.EVER.

Sal

Sal

I enjoy watching PeeDawg's bipolar disorder on the whole Iraq War thing.

In one thread, you can see him claiming that the war was a resounding success, and only President Barack Hussein Obama's ineptitude managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

In another thread, such as this one, you can see him attempt to shift the blame for the war.

Why do you need to shift the blame, if the war was such noble effort, PeeDawgie?

lol

It's funny the spike standard you liberals have with
bush after we now find out about WMDs and have Nobel peace prize winning POTUS who has bombed more countries than W.

Liberals had the duty to oppose bush and they did not . Makes them complicit. Just as Goering and Geobbels. ..... Right? I mean you all compare Bush to Hitler.

Speer? Himmler?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Liberals had the duty to oppose bush and they did not . Makes them complicit.

Complicit in what, you idiot?

You tell us all of the time that the war was the correct thing to do and a great success.

So, these libruls who were so supportive were complicit in doing the right thing??

You don't even realize how schizo you are about this.

It's hilarious.

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Liberals had the duty to oppose bush and they did not . Makes them complicit.

You tell us all of the time that the war was the correct thing to do and a great success.

So, these libruls who were so supportive were complicit in doing the right thing??

It's hilarious.

Your party leaders could have stood up and said NO. They did not. Then they want to call him a war criminal. Just as Himmler, Goering, Speer and others were put on trial associated with Hitler, your Democratic Party that signed off is complicit as well........it's your logic...not mine.

So if Bush is a war criminal, so are the others in Congress that gave him the power to do what he did.

You can't have it both ways, so make up your friggin' mind.

Count the chickens how you want, but if ONE is guilty, then so are the rest.

So how are you gonna pop this puppy's can?

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sal,

BUSH LIED...to the Congress...to the public...to everyone. And he and Cheney cooked up 9/11 to pass the Patriot Act, NDAA, etc...and to hold the power they stole at the ballot box. WORST.PRESIDENT.EVER.

Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/27/congress.patriot.act/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2012 [1][2] is a United States federal law which besides other provisions specifies the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense. The bill passed the U.S. House on December 14, 2011, the U.S. Senate on December 15, 2011, and was signed into United States law on December 31, 2011, by President Barack Obama. [3][4]

Contents [hide]

1 Indefinite detention without trial: Section 1021

2 Requirement for military custody: Section 1022

3 Actions from the White House and Senate leading to the vote

4 The vote

5 Controversy over indefinite detention

5.1 American and international reactions

5.2 Views of the Obama Administration

Sal wrote:I enjoy watching PeeDawg's bipolar disorder on the whole Iraq War thing.

In one thread, you can see him claiming that the war was a resounding success, and only President Barack Hussein Obama's ineptitude managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

In another thread, such as this one, you can see him attempt to shift the blame for the war.

Why do you need to shift the blame, if the war was such noble effort, PeeDawgie?

lol

Endorse This:  No, George W Bush Wasn't Right About Iraq - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw4KB5m25WtFIbSkGtCyPeZmp5rocWzHvCapGajafpBP7ZQB50

The half dozen or more sovereign nations your blood splattered Nobel Champion Of Peace has bombed back into the stone age without Congressional approval, while killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians, was a noble effort in your mind I suppose.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

It's hilarious.

Your party leaders could have stood up and said NO. They did not. Then they want to call him a war criminal. Just as Himmler, Goering, Speer and others were put on trial associated with Hitler, your Democratic Party that signed off is complicit as well........it's your logic...not mine.

So if Bush is a war criminal, so are the others in Congress that gave him the power to do what he did.

You can't have it both ways, so make up your friggin' mind.

Count the chickens how you want, but if ONE is guilty, then so are the rest.

So how are you gonna pop this puppy's can?

"Read my lips"...they were lied to...and don't forget the anthrax, or the mysterious death of Sen. Paul Wellstone.

read my lips madam Geobbels, your party is dirty...just like the Nazis..." not knowing and lied to" wasn't good enough then and not now either

Floridatexan wrote:

"Read my lips"...they were lied to...and don't forget the anthrax, or the mysterious death of Sen. Paul Wellstone.  

Endorse This:  No, George W Bush Wasn't Right About Iraq - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw4KB5m25WtFIbSkGtCyPeZmp5rocWzHvCapGajafpBP7ZQB50

And the Liberal Dixiecrats would never lie to us... Right?

By the way... How many billions of dollars in military spending has your gore splattered Nobel Hero spent in his quest to bridge the gap with the bodies of innocents who got in the way of his historic righteousness?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:read my lips madam Geobbels, your party is dirty...just like the Nazis..." not knowing and lied to" wasn't good enough then and not now either

The Nazis, much to the dismay of people who would like to think otherwise, were right-wing.

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:read my lips madam Geobbels, your party is dirty...just like the Nazis..." not knowing and lied to" wasn't good enough then and not now either

The Nazis, much to the dismay of people who would like to think otherwise, were right-wing.

Yes, but your ideology and blame shifting "I didn't know" excuses are the same.

Was hitler more closely aligned with thomas jefferson or stalin? Lol... there is nothing right about fascism.

Left is more and authoritarian central govt... right is less and minimal central govt.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Was hitler more closely aligned with thomas jefferson or stalin? Lol... there is nothing right about fascism.

Left is more and authoritarian central govt... right is less and minimal central govt.

Up is down, black is white, stupid is smart ....

.... Sorry, but in the real world, words have actual, fixed meanings.

The GOP is increasingly a party for which racial identity in central, and in which intellectuals, scientists, artists, feminists, homosexuals, and ethnic and religious minorities are at least suspect, if not criminal.

Modern day "conservatives" are vulnerable to jingoistic messages, will support military adventurism without much prompting, believe in a false and mythological national history, and think of themselves as unique and superior to other peoples with a mandate from god to exercise their power.

Scapegoating and conspiratorial thinking are central to their worldview, and they consume self-created media in a bubble of fear, hate, and resentment on a near-constant basis.

They also oppose labor unions and lend their political support to a corporate system that fuels militarism at the expense of investment in people and infrastructure.

And, with their recent embrace of voter suppression tactics that are now routinely being shot down by the courts, even their commitment to representative government is in question.

So, you can point out all the ways that the GOP is unlike fascists, but the problem is with the similarities.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Was hitler more closely aligned with thomas jefferson or stalin? Lol... there is nothing right about fascism.

Up is down, black is white, stupid is smart ....

.... Sorry, but in the real world, words have actual, fixed meanings.

The GOP is increasingly a party for which racial identity in central, and in which intellectuals, scientists, artists, feminists, homosexuals, and ethnic and religious minorities are at least suspect, if not criminal.

Modern day "conservatives" are vulnerable to jingoistic messages, will support military adventurism without much prompting, believe in a false and mythological national history, and think of themselves as unique and superior to other peoples with a mandate from god to exercise their power.

Scapegoating and conspiratorial thinking are central to their worldview, and they consume self-created media in a bubble of fear, hate, and resentment on a near-constant basis.

They also oppose labor unions and lend their political support to a corporate system that fuels militarism at the expense of investment in people and infrastructure.

And, with their recent embrace of voter suppression tactics that are now routinely being shot down by the courts, even their commitment to representative government is in question.

So, you can point out all the ways that the GOP is unlike fascists, but the problem is with the similarities.

Endorse This:  No, George W Bush Wasn't Right About Iraq - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwm2H5viDhJt2gGHmlC6GwiiRMqZ-rvjGJPks1pW42GK_FQYMAJA

Any time you want to talk about some of those pressing progressive liberal social issues I'm all for it. What do you want to talk about? Marriage rights? Immigration? Creationism? Something else?????

As for foreign policy you blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace has been doing a pretty good job of building bridges of understanding with the mutilated bodies of innocent victims in sovereign nations that the United States is not at war with.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQ-6IAS1cc

Smile

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Seriously...mustard gas...wasn't that from WWI?  

What about the tonnes of yellow cake?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum