Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home run for the President

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home run for the President Empty Home run for the President 10/17/2014, 8:13 pm

2seaoat

Inversions.......checkmate President Obama. Thank you.

http://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/jl2647.aspx

2Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/17/2014, 9:53 pm

Now he can raise the corp tax rate to 50%.

3Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/17/2014, 9:55 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Inversions.......checkmate President Obama.  Thank you.

http://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/jl2647.aspx

Good thing there are some substantial things that can be done without congressional approval. The only people who should be against this move would be those who enjoy seeing corporations make money here without contributing their fair share to the treasury.

4Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/17/2014, 10:31 pm

I'm for it believe it or not

5Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/17/2014, 10:55 pm

Vikingwoman

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I'm for it believe it or not

You can't be a true repug and be for that.

6Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/18/2014, 1:41 am

Repug? How nice....no wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket

7Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/18/2014, 10:02 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Vikingwoman wrote:

Why do you see inversions as a positive thing? It looks like a cheap trick to avoid corporate personal responsibility.

8Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/18/2014, 1:09 pm

Vikingwoman

othershoe1030 wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Why do you see inversions as a positive thing? It looks like a cheap trick to avoid corporate personal responsibility.

How do you get I see it as positive? It is a cheap trick and it defrauds this country of taxes that should have to be paid. It is greediness and chicanery.

9Home run for the President Empty Re: Home run for the President 10/18/2014, 9:21 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Vikingwoman wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

How do you get I see it as positive? It is a cheap trick and it defrauds this country of taxes that should have to be paid. It is greediness and chicanery.

Okay, I see, we agree. Misunderstood what you'd said to PD.

Funny thing though, you would think that at least Some Republicans would be for making corporations to just once in a while do what's right and not just what's legal but then again they are supposed to make as much money as possible and have no allegiance to any particular country, only to shareholders.

There has been a public outcry against corps who floated this idea, met with negative PR and decided not to do the inversion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum