Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott?

+6
Vikingwoman
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Sal
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You simply show up and win everyone over with your superior policy ideas.

Absolutely! Scott's petty antics certainly did not win him any fans during this incident.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Scott will probably run as a democrat next time... and then the useful voters will all vote for him.

That's a bizarre allegation considering all the "conservatives" on this forum who were fine with Charlie when he was a Republican, but are hating on him now.

Charlie was governor when I moved down here, so I never had a chance to vote for or against him, but I found him pretty inoffensive as far as Republicans go.

Bullshit.....I didn't like Crist one bit....so there goes your theory.

He talked a good game before his first election... but just like bush2 the results didn't match the rhetoric.

See how that works libtards?

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Too funny!!!!! I am no Charlie Crist fan, but never intended to vote for Skeletor in this election. Rick Scott is out of touch with Florida........

Rick Scott is out of touch with reality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Too funny!!!!! I am no Charlie Crist fan, but never intended to vote for Skeletor in this election. Rick Scott is out of touch with Florida........

There's a very good chance that Rick Scott is not even in touch with himself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Scott will probably run as a democrat next time... and then the useful voters will all vote for him.

That's a bizarre allegation considering all the "conservatives" on this forum who were fine with Charlie when he was a Republican, but are hating on him now.

Charlie was governor when I moved down here, so I never had a chance to vote for or against him, but I found him pretty inoffensive as far as Republicans go.

Bullshit.....I didn't like Crist one bit....so there goes your theory.

He talked a good game before his first election... but just like bush2 the results didn't match the rhetoric.

See how that works libtards?

I understand completely, conservacreep. Crist actually was a decent governor. You just can't stand the fact that he stands a very good chance of winning as a Democrat. Oh, the horror. I think Rick Scott's on hard drugs.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

OMG.

Sal

Sal

His mother said he was a good boy.

gatorfan

I can't believe all the excitement over Crist The Fake Tan Fan Man and Skeletor. LOL!

Telstar

Telstar

I wonder if SNL will do a Schweaty Balls Debate bit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:I wonder if SNL will do a Schweaty Balls Debate bit.

Let's hope. John Stewart should parody this one, too.

I am very glad I voted against incumbents this year (taking ballot to post office today).

Rick Scott needs better Spanish lessons.....
Razz

boards of FL

boards of FL

Floridatexan wrote:

OMG.

Ho...ly...shit...

I simply can't even fathom the type of person that watches that and then casts a vote for Scott.

I mean seriously.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1xFQV5Z2gGsdvTeGEBHUs8BAt6hqBcEEWICFTHMF-hgzlBX3A5LWzEGOm

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott? - Page 2 Psycho1

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott? - Page 2 Psycho_urlo_fermo-400x300

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'll never cast a vote for Crist.

Sal

Sal

Go to about the 30 second mark.

He is a poorly programmed and malfunctioning human simulator robot.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:

Go to about the 30 second mark.

He is a poorly programmed and malfunctioning human simulator robot.

If republicans can vote for that, they can vote for anything.

Sal

Sal

I understand that some people don't like Charlie because he's a slick politician with apparent loyalties to no one but himself.

I get that.

I'm not a big fan either.

But, it is a mystery to me how one could go from that place to actually voting for a crook, a liar, and a genuinely weird and dislikeable creature like Rick Scott.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You can see John Stewart's funny take on the issue through this link:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/jon-stewart-thanks-jesus-fangate

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OMG.

Ho...ly...shit...

I simply can't even fathom the type of person that watches that and then casts a vote for Scott.  

I mean seriously.

They could cast Rick Scott in the next Terminator movie as one of the terminators.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:I understand that some people don't like Charlie because he's a slick politician with apparent loyalties to no one but himself.

I get that.

I'm not a big fan either.

But, it is a mystery to me how one could go from that place to actually voting for a crook, a liar, and a genuinely weird and dislikeable creature like Rick Scott.

Same definition could describe Crist.....but add a genuine fake to the mix.

dumpcare

They're all crooks, but Scott did, although not convicted, have bogus Medicare claims submitted under his leadership. If everyone is going to hold Obama supposedly the leader accountable then you have to hold a CEO accountable.

Vote for Wylie.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Why does Crist need a fan pointed at his dick?

'Cause he's hot stuff, Joani. Tell us why a man in a televised debate, hit by bright, hot spotlights, shouldn't be comfortable. Tell us why and how that rule was accepted -- who brought it up?

Right. The Scott gang knew that Christ always has a cooling fan going when he's in a debate. Acknowledging they couldn't help themselves to outdo Christ with genuine, verbalized debate, like all good republicans, they tried to find some barely legal way to punish their opponent.

You guys should be so proud ....

Did anyone watch the debate between Crist and Scott? - Page 2 51969410

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:I'll never cast a vote for Crist.

Of course you wouldn't, because you're a dedicated loser.

Wordslinger wrote:

You've voted for him before?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You've voted for him before?

A brown turd drying in the sun. The body of a frog hit by a lawnmower blade, drying in the sun. Pick one or the other for your governor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum