Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CDC is lying about Ebola

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CDC is lying about Ebola Empty CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 5:08 pm

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/doctor-boards-flight-in-ebola-protection-suit-to-p/nhZk8/

2CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 5:25 pm

dumpcare

Although I will probably be gone before it has spread across the U.S. and people say I'm panicking, I do believe again you're right. I bs around here but the fact of the matter is I have a very hard time believing anything any govt agency says, I suppose that is my 60's era. Never have and never will. Sure the CDC is lying. BTW Liberia is looking at prosecuting the man in Dallas because he lied ona questionaire before leaving Liberia. He said he had not come into contact with anyone with Ebola and he did.

3CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 6:13 pm

2seaoat

Hundreds are dying from west nile and other skeeter driven disease and everybody has their panties in a wad over Ebola.......what does Butchmeup have to say.

4CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 6:50 pm

dumpcare

Let's see hundreds vs could be thousand's. I guess you do believe everything the govt tell us?

I don't have my pantie's in a wad and yes I do (when I think about it)worry about mosquito borne illnesses, but then again I only think about when I see someone like you say something about it and then only for a minute. As you know something is going to get us, but I think some of us on the ebola issue wonder why our govt didn't take more precaution's?

5CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 7:29 pm

Remember... this is the guy that wants an alch interlock on every car. He's getting intellectually lazy on us.

6CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 8:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course the CDC is lying. It's under the control of that muslim commie obama.

7CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 9:08 pm

Like u r

8CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 9:57 pm

dumpcare

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2778022/UN-Ebola-chief-raises-nightmare-prospect-virus-mutate-airborne.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/an-american-cameraman-for-nbc-news-has-ebola-%E2%80%94-and-hes-coming-back-to-the-us/ar-BB77v0j

9CDC is lying about Ebola Empty Re: CDC is lying about Ebola 10/2/2014, 10:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Like u r

Of course I am. I'm a muslim commie liberal who worships obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum