Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why can't we win without lying?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why can't we win without lying? Empty Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 5:51 pm

2seaoat

Paul Ryan did not have to lie. He could have pointed to legitimate shortcomings of the President. I have had it. I am voting for Johnson who is a Libertarian. I simply have no use for liars. Especially when it is completely unnecessary. President Obama has made real mistakes. The closing of the Wisconsin GM plant is not one of them. It is absurd to get up in front of the American People and be this stupid......or assume that Americans are this stupid. I simply do not recognize my party......however......there is a Latina from New Mexico, who I think I am in love with......she has spirit and an innate honesty and intelligence which Republicans were once known. Now we have weasels and shills for the plutocracy which runs this nation. It used to be that Main Street Republicans knew that taking care of the middle class was good for business......but America has been stolen......the shills want to take it all, and the Democrats want easy answers.....I am voting for Johnson.

2Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 6:08 pm

2seaoat wrote:Paul Ryan did not have to lie. He could have pointed to legitimate shortcomings of the President. I have had it. I am voting for Johnson who is a Libertarian. I simply have no use for liars. Especially when it is completely unnecessary. President Obama has made real mistakes. The closing of the Wisconsin GM plant is not one of them. It is absurd to get up in front of the American People and be this stupid......or assume that Americans are this stupid. I simply do not recognize my party......however......there is a Latina from New Mexico, who I think I am in love with......she has spirit and an innate honesty and intelligence which Republicans were once known. Now we have weasels and shills for the plutocracy which runs this nation. It used to be that Main Street Republicans knew that taking care of the middle class was good for business......but America has been stolen......the shills want to take it all, and the Democrats want easy answers.....I am voting for Johnson.

Another website and another cryfest for you old coot. You aren't voting GOP so STFU.

3Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 6:10 pm

Why don't you ask the reason Obama had to lie for four years of his time as POTUS? I don't see you harping on that at all. You're a Charlie Crist from Pcola except you don't like boys.

4Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 6:27 pm

2seaoat

I am probably the only person who ran for office as a Republican on the old PNJ forum.....I lost because I got up and told people that one of my opponents was a good candidate....maybe better than me.....being honest and a politicians is a short lived career. I sucked as a politician. When I got up in front of people, I spoke just like I speak on these forums. You somehow think I am for President Obama.......I voted for a republican every presidential election since 1972 when I voted in my first presidential election. My mother was a Republican precinct chairmain, and at 13 I went door to door for Barry Goldwater only to have doors slammed in my face by Democrats and yes Dixiecrats who now call themselves Republicans.

I am a middle of the road Republican. I am angry with my party. I am tired of my party lying and being stupid. The result will be President Obama will be reelected. I have friends who say I am wasting my vote for Johnson, but traditional main street Republicans have to flush the toilet......and my protest vote is shared by many of my friends.....I will never vote for Mitt Romney.

5Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 6:59 pm

A vote for anyone but Romney, is a vote for Obama. If you do that, you vote for Obama.

6Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 7:13 pm

I voted for Ron Paul last time, I would rather have obama than romney..
Voting for a 1%er for president would be like Turkeys voting for another Thanksgiving..

7Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 7:28 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM
Lurch wrote:I voted for Ron Paul last time, I would rather have obama than romney..
Voting for a 1%er for president would be like Turkeys voting for another Thanksgiving..

I voted for Doctor Paul, too last January; and I share your sentiments.

Good posts by Seaoat, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 7:33 pm

2seaoat

No, Voting for Johnson is a start. You seem to think that Obama or Romney is the answer......they are not. The American people need to take this country back. Obama sold out to big Pharm......and Romney will sell whatever is left. I am seeing people who have lived the last thirty years safely in the middle class......now they struggle from pay check to pay check....and folks want to blame Bush or Obama.....nope....it is Congress and the shills who have passed a tax code which is simply corrupt, and has hastened our country being stolen and our wealth being shipped overseas with our jobs and technology.

You go ahead and blame Obama. I agree he has faults.....but Mitt Romney is the devil in my mind.....he represents who has been stealing America. The man and his lies and flip flops make me physically sick. What he did to Newt was wrong. I cannot wait to see Newt's speech tonight.....he is a better man than me......I could never support a liar.

9Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 7:47 pm

you missed the reality... it is that the debt is unsustanible. it makes nearly every thing you say after idiocy.

10Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 7:53 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
2seaoat wrote:No, Voting for Johnson is a start. You seem to think that Obama or Romney is the answer......they are not. The American people need to take this country back. Obama sold out to big Pharm......and Romney will sell whatever is left. I am seeing people who have lived the last thirty years safely in the middle class......now they struggle from pay check to pay check....and folks want to blame Bush or Obama.....nope....it is Congress and the shills who have passed a tax code which is simply corrupt, and has hastened our country being stolen and our wealth being shipped overseas with our jobs and technology.

You go ahead and blame Obama. I agree he has faults.....but Mitt Romney is the devil in my mind.....he represents who has been stealing America. The man and his lies and flip flops make me physically sick. What he did to Newt was wrong. I cannot wait to see Newt's speech tonight.....he is a better man than me......I could never support a liar.

Gingrich is on. His wife is with him. I'm guessing you're disappointed with the format......because I am. I'm not sure that Newt is going to give a speech on his own.

11Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 8:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
Now my favorite governor....Jeb.

12Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 8:41 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030
2seaoat wrote:Paul Ryan did not have to lie. He could have pointed to legitimate shortcomings of the President. I have had it. I am voting for Johnson who is a Libertarian. I simply have no use for liars. Especially when it is completely unnecessary. President Obama has made real mistakes. The closing of the Wisconsin GM plant is not one of them. It is absurd to get up in front of the American People and be this stupid......or assume that Americans are this stupid. I simply do not recognize my party......however......there is a Latina from New Mexico, who I think I am in love with......she has spirit and an innate honesty and intelligence which Republicans were once known. Now we have weasels and shills for the plutocracy which runs this nation. It used to be that Main Street Republicans knew that taking care of the middle class was good for business......but America has been stolen......the shills want to take it all, and the Democrats want easy answers.....I am voting for Johnson.
Hey Seaoat, good to see you!
My parents were Eisenhower Republicans. I used to see McCain as a very welcome breath of fresh air when he'd say something that was painfully obvious as being true but that no one else was man enough to say.
Then he got into the race for the nomination and it all went to hell. He started talking just like all the others in sound-bites. That was the end of my respect for him.
Now it seems the R's are trying to win this election by keeping likely democrats away from the polls under the guise of preventing voter impersonation.
I don't know how the moderate sensible Republicans are going to get the party back from the Koch brothers and the tea party. good luck, really.

13Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 9:07 pm

2seaoat

debt is relative.......There are about 10 variables which must be balanced and debt is an important part of determining the economic health of any nation or any period in time. In a person's individual life, as a young person you have very little debt. As you take a spouse and raise a family you take on a great deal of debt. As you near retirement you usually pay down debt. In a business, the balance of debt, gross income, overhead, and market share drive a business and again debt is relative.

If you think that debt alone is an indicator of anything, then you have not taken any basic economic courses or are completely void of knowledge of how economics works. Debt can be good. Surplus can be bad........it just depends on the economic cycle and so many variables in any situation that for anybody to simply state that it is the debt......well, I think you used the term of idiocy.....I guess I cannot argue.

1945......how much debt in relation to GDP......oops.

14Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 9:10 pm

2seaoat

I missed newt.......I am now back inside, and watching......a wife who is retired suddenly thinks it is time to give directions to her spouse....I guess I will have to play one of her students for the next year......honey do list.

15Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 9:16 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
2seaoat wrote:I missed newt.......I am now back inside, and watching......a wife who is retired suddenly thinks it is time to give directions to her spouse....I guess I will have to play one of her students for the next year......honey do list.

You didn't miss much. He and his wife stood at the podium and took turns--back and forth--talking about Reagan and I don't remember what else. It was distracting the way they took turns... it reminded me of one of those music award shows that have 2 presenters that take turns reading the nominees. It was the worst presentation I've seen at this convention. You would have been disappointed, I'm sure, so good for your wife and her directions tonight...lol.

16Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:09 pm

Lurch wrote:I voted for Ron Paul last time, I would rather have obama than romney..

Last time I checked Obama's income, he was a 1%er as well. Pot meet kettle.

17Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:12 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Last time I checked Obama's income, he was a 1%er as well. Pot meet kettle.
That just shows how little you know...obama isn't even close to being there.. you don't know what a 1%er is..

18Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:16 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
Class warfare is a terrible thing for America.

19Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:24 pm

http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/20/news/economy/occupy_wall_street_income/index.htm

20Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:26 pm

Nekochan wrote:Class warfare is a terrible thing for America.
If you think it's terrible now just wait and see what happens if romney gets elected.. The middle class will be hit hard taking up the slack for the tax breaks he'll be giving his ilk..

21Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:31 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
Lurch wrote:
If you think it's terrible now just wait and see what happens if romney gets elected.. The middle class will be hit hard taking up the slack for the tax breaks he'll be giving his ilk..

Well, you had better be worried then. Because Obama is in trouble.

22Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:38 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Well, you had better be worried then. Because Obama is in trouble.
America is in trouble..

23Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 10:44 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan
Yes, it is. Big trouble.
And it hasn't gotten any better and it's not going to get better on the path we're on. The middle class needs jobs, not class warfare.

24Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 11:03 pm

knothead

knothead
WELCOME BACK SEAOAT, WE HAVE MISSED YOU.

25Why can't we win without lying? Empty Re: Why can't we win without lying? on 8/30/2012, 11:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI
I am writing in Ron Paul...I will sleep better.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum