Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another black unarmed citizen shot while getting his drivers license

+5
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

The Barneys have taken over America's police forces. Our police are scared and afraid of citizens. We have become the enemy. Instead of serving and protecting......we are the victims of Police abuses.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-south-carolina-trooper-shooting-20140925-story.html

At least this officer was charged.......which should be the case in EVERY police shooting of unarmed citizens.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Until every officer is CHARGED, we will not see a change in behavior. America has become a nation of Scardy Cats, and honestly we do not need Scardy Cat Barneys in Police forces. We need confident and patient Andys. The American people are not the enemy. The militarization and discounting of American citizens rights as an occupying army finds all of us to be the enemy must come to an end. I have so many friends who are good officers and can never understand why the movement to stop the Barneys is not self generating........if this cannot be fixed within, the American people must act through our elected representatives.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't know how many times I've read this headline in Pensacola:

Deputies Cleared in Shooting

2seaoat

That is why we will continue to read the same headline until the citizens take the SA office back for the people of this country.

You useful idiots voted for the obama civilian military... wtf did you expect?

2seaoat

Sorry T, President Obama does not train municipal police departments or make the decision not to prosecute.....that is local, and the Barney take over happened long before the President took office.....scardy cats with guns....what could go wrong.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You useful idiots voted for the obama civilian military... wtf did you expect?

Sorry T, President Obama does not train municipal police departments or make the decision not to prosecute.....that is local, and the Barney take over happened long before the President took office.....scardy cats with guns....what could go wrong.

Dude=Pkrbum

2seaoat

Dude=Pkrbum

Sometimes......th dude=T sometimes........is it magic powers that Seaoat has conjured.....or did somebody make a mistake a few weeks ago and quickly changed the mistake hoping nobody would see it.......I vote for magic powers and Seaoat coming off Mount Olympus........but we all know that is not the case.....so I guess we are stuck with a clandestine mistake......

Vikingwoman

Th Dude wrote:You useful idiots voted for the obama civilian military... wtf did you expect?

WTF is wrong with you? You are obsessed w/ Obama and the govt. You can't even think rationally. People like you are what's wrong w/ this country.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If you watch that video closely, the officer draws his sidearm and fires four shots at the civilian when he leans back into the vehicle to retrieve his license. At that time, the civilian is not hit, and he instantly steps back and raises his arms. There is then a slight pause, and the officer fires two more shots, striking the man, who then goes down.

He continued to fire on a man who held his hands up in surrender.

I just hope the civilian has a very good lawyer.

Vikingwoman wrote:
Th Dude wrote:You useful idiots voted for the obama civilian military... wtf did you expect?

WTF is wrong with you? You are obsessed w/ Obama and the govt. You can't even think rationally. People like you are what's wrong w/ this country.

Results matter... no matter how noble the intent sounded. Who doesn't want to be protected from crime?

I see the breakdown of due process and the whole bill of rights just as alarming... and it's happening in every govt agency.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

Yes, and the Corrections Officers are always cleared when there is a mysterious jail death. My family knows of this well, as my former son-in-law's father was one of those victims in January of 1998.

He was beaten senseless and died on the floor of the holding tank in the Escambia County Jail.

2seaoat

Prosecutions are the only answer, and throwing out SA who cover up the crimes.

Vikingwoman

The trooper told his supervisor the guy came at him aggressively??? Without cameras people don't have a chance. I hope this is the beginning of many prosecutions of people murdered by the police.

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Yes, and the Corrections Officers are always cleared when there is a mysterious jail death. My family knows of this well, as my former son-in-law's father was one of those victims in January of 1998.

He was beaten senseless and died on the floor of the holding tank in the Escambia County Jail.

Did ya'll sue?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/27/us/ferguson-police-officer-shot/index.html

2seaoat

More to come........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:More to come........

Yep

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-frein-manhunt-search-for-suspected-trooper-killer-shifts-in-pennsylvania/

2seaoat

It is probably some black folk keeping the white man down. They have subjected us to their racist rule for so long, they now do not need the police to terrorize white people.....I guess they are expendable.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:More to come........

Yep

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-frein-manhunt-search-for-suspected-trooper-killer-shifts-in-pennsylvania/

Just another white on white crime.....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Did ya'll sue?
The two surviving sons sued and settled just as the court case was getting underway. My SIL said he could not handle the sneers from the corrections officers who showed up in the courtroom, and he moved to settle after just one court session. The settlement was jawdroppingly-low, and the lawyer took 40%.

The brothers split the remaining money. It didn't really do them any good, as one frittered it away and the other lost it due to bad investments.

by Vikingwoman on 9/26/2014, 1:06 pm
Th Dude wrote:

-----
You're gonna be a busy little bee hating on everyone you disagree with....

Vikingwoman

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Vikingwoman on 9/26/2014, 1:06 pm
Th Dude wrote:

-----

I don't care if you disagree w/ me. I just don't get the constant bashing over and over again about the same thing? You don't accomplish anything or change anyone's mind so what's the point? I don't see the relentless antagonizing from the liberals? So you hate Obama. We got that 500 times ago. Move on,man. Nobody cares what you think of Obama.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Vikingwoman on 9/26/2014, 1:06 pm
Th Dude wrote:

-----

I don't care if you disagree w/ me. I just don't get the constant bashing over and over again about the same thing? You don't accomplish anything or change anyone's mind so what's the point? I don't see the relentless antagonizing from the liberals? So you hate Obama. We got that 500 times ago. Move on,man. Nobody cares what you think of Obama.

Its a symptom of the PTSD......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum