Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO safe haven if you threaten America

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

IS Obama stealing some of W's statements????

Plagiarizer in Chief
http://news.yahoo.com/yahoo-news-special-report--president-obama-addresses-is-threat-172339793.html

I can't tell them apart... I heard one was part black... but they could be twins as far as results go.

Sal

Sal

Th Dude wrote:I can't tell them apart... I heard one was part black... but they could be twins as far as results go.

You confuse careless belligerency with cautious minimalism.

Markle

Markle

Th Dude wrote:I can't tell them apart... I heard one was part black... but they could be twins as far as results go.

Except that President George Bush was victorious in Iraq and handed over a victory to semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama who worked hard to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

He has simply become a joke.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Except that President George Bush was victorious in Iraq and handed over a victory to semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama who worked hard to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

Another post filled with Marklehooey......

NO safe haven if you threaten America Hooey11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

President George Bush was victorious in Iraq ......now that is a joke with a very subtle punchline. You should not quit your day job.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Maybe I missed something ... there weren't thousands of Iraqis killed by other Iraqis in indiscriminate bombings by Shias against Sunnis, and vice versa, during Dubya's reign? It was Dubya who got us into this terrible mess, and ISIS is the logical development of such insane and costly action from quite possibly the worst Decider in American history.

As for Obama, he continued Dubya's perilous course.

Screw America Inc.!!

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Maybe I missed something ... there weren't thousands of Iraqis killed by other Iraqis in indiscriminate bombings by Shias against Sunnis, and vice versa, during Dubya's reign? It was Dubya who got us into this terrible mess, and ISIS is the logical development of such insane and costly action from quite possibly the worst Decider in American history.

As for Obama, he continued Dubya's perilous course.

Screw America Inc.!!

We can now see other destabilizations in countries like lybia. I keep telling y'all that both side produce the same results.

Only the fools on both sides keep making rationalizations... unfortunately that is the majority that matters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum