Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gun control poll goes awry for liberal MSNBC (MSLSD...should be real name)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/second-amendment-2/msnbcs-gun-control-poll-on-kroger-shoppers-who-carry-guns-blows-up-in-their-face

The question was: Should Kroger Shoppers be allowed to carry handguns?

With more than 25,000 votes so far, 83 percent answered “Yes, it is a Constitutional Right and only 17 percent responded “No, it is a threat to public safety.”

Comments on the liberal site were also a bit surprising, and I’m certain, not what MSNBC expected. Here’s a sample:
I’m black and I carry. Nothing negative has happened to me because of it.

Kroger SELLS guns. Every Fred Meyer (Kroger) where I live sells guns, including AR-15s. For all this hullabaloo, how many accidental discharges have there been at Krogers across the nation? Or is this just “be hypothetically afraid?

Being Pro-Constitution and Pro-2nd amendment if I have a legal right to carry, have the required training and license yes. Criminals have neither the training nor the license and will do it anyway.

Frankly, in regards to Kroger’s pending decision as to whether customers should be allowed to carry guns in Kroger stores, it’s really ignorant to think that a citizen *legally* carrying a handgun is a danger to anybody but a person trying to commit a crime.
While some of the people commenting opposed shoppers carrying guns into Kroger the majority on this very liberal site supported an honest citizens right to keep and bear arms.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum