Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Conservatives & Liberals Are Happier Than Moderates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Stop riding the fence damnit. Pick a side and stick to it like normal people if you wanna be happy.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/140212/conservatives_liberals_are_happier_than

I prefer to be an independent moderate. That way I can comment on the extremist whack jobs on both sides of the fence.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There's a ditch on both sides of the road......I am not for warfare or welfare.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There's a ditch on both sides of the road......I am not for warfare or welfare.
That's not normal. Either you need to be a conservative like hannity and be agin all domestic spending and be fer all military spending, or you need to be a liberal like Ed Shultz and be fer all domestic spending and agin all military spending.
If you're not either one of those then you're just a fence-riding flip-flopper and that's why you aint happy.
Ann Coulter said "you're either a liberal or a conservative if you have an I.Q. higher than a toaster". She didn't say you could be both or neither.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'm happy....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I'm happy....
You can't be. You've just tricked yourself into thinking that. You best get on board and be one or the other or you're gonna end up needing a shrink like me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum