Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

america's worst senator

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1america's worst senator Empty america's worst senator 8/25/2014, 7:02 pm

2seaoat

South Carolina's tough talker.....even Beck cannot stomach it.....when he starts making fun of this guy.....where are the South Carolina voters?

2america's worst senator Empty Re: america's worst senator 8/25/2014, 7:18 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I guess Lindsey Graham is not conservative-enough for the most rabid wingnuts.....

PaceDog loves the Blaze..... I wonder if he likes Lindsey Graham.....?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3america's worst senator Empty Re: america's worst senator 8/25/2014, 7:47 pm

As much as I dislike graham... Reid is the worst.

4america's worst senator Empty Re: america's worst senator 8/25/2014, 8:29 pm

2seaoat

As much as I dislike graham... Reid is the worst.

The bell curve is skewed, but I cannot see how any man or woman in SC could vote for this person........He is a joke who keeps on ticking. I do not understand how the T Party was not able to unseat this guy.....he keeps getting goofier. I actually thought he was in the normal range eight years ago.....

5america's worst senator Empty Re: america's worst senator 8/25/2014, 8:57 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sorry (not)...this guy's the worst:

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/08/03/286995/mcconnell-admits-to-taking-debt-ceiling-hostage-its-worth-ransoming/#

McConnell Admits To Taking Debt Ceiling ‘Hostage’: It’s ‘Worth Ransoming’

BY ALEX SEITZ-WALD POSTED ON AUGUST 3, 2011 AT 1:30 PM

In a stunning bit of candor, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) admitted in the Washington Post today that his party had taken the debt ceiling “hostage,” and that some of his colleagues were willing to “shoot[]” it:
“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”
The Post added that McConnell “said he could imagine doing this again.” Indeed, he has promised he will do so. (HT: Taegan Goddard)

6america's worst senator Empty Re: america's worst senator 8/25/2014, 10:21 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I guess Lindsey Graham is not conservative-enough for the most rabid wingnuts.....

PaceDog loves the Blaze..... I wonder if he likes Lindsey Graham.....?

This should be about HArry REid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum