Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama wants to bomb Syria.... Where is Seabass?

+2
2seaoat
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/22/obama-considering-airstrikes-syria-islamic-state/

Yeah, last time we decided to run A-6s
Through Syria while I was in high
School, we had a crew shot down and Jesse Jackson flew to Syria to get him released. Aside from NKorea,syria has one hellacious set of multiple layers of IADS.

Obama was against drone strikes of
The Taliban in Pakistan because it violated their sovereignty....
But we are now going to just haul aZzzz into Syria on a whim?

dumpcare

Bomb them all.

Oh no, the COWH can't bomb his peeps

2seaoat

Here we go again.....the President was going to bomb the Syrian Army......now we are going to bomb ISIS........here is a clue........we are bombing ISIS in Iraq. The suggestion that bombs will fall in Syria does what?.......think about, and ring the bell when you figure it out.

There's no difference dude. So now we are friends with
Te butcher of Damascus?

2seaoat

There's no difference dude. So now we are friends with
Te butcher of Damascus?

Bomb...bomb....bomb .......bomb bomb bomb.....Iran........oops.....bomb bomb bomb.....bomb bomb bomb......syria.......oops......bomb bomb bomb.....bomb bomb bomb.....ISIS.......as long as we are bombing somebody we are solving a problem......yep that is some stellar logic.

Hey it's your POTUS who wants to....

2seaoat

The United States has had assets in Syria. We will not bomb Syria. Does this seem like a brave statement......hint.....somebody else will bomb Syria.

Our new partners in war crimes will do it... assad and da roooskis. Thank you comrades.

2seaoat

Our new partners in war crimes will do it... assad and da roooskis. Thank you comrades.

Wrong. It is not like they have not bombed before.

Sal

Sal

ISIS has overplayed its hand, and is about to experience some serious blowback. 

There is nothing new here. 

2seaoat wrote:Our new partners in war crimes will do it... assad and da roooskis. Thank you comrades.

Wrong. It is not like they have not bombed before.

Or used chemical weapons... amiright? When are you going to tell us that you knew obama would collaborate w assad?

Seaoat is having to do some serious crawfishing now..... Obama has screwed the pooch so bad in so many places that he doesn't know if he is coming or going....

Bump

Actually I was already deployed to Okinawa in 1983....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Goodman

This was VA-85 which was a squadron that my dad was the maintenance chief for at the time of the deployment.

Actually in Dec 83 I was at another location on mainland Japan- Camp Fuji.

2seaoat

WE will not bomb Syria. Syria will be bombed. Syria has been bombed.

2seaoat wrote:WE will not bomb Syria. Syria will be bombed. Syria has been bombed.

Yes we (obama, assad, putin) will.

2seaoat

Still missing the point. Assad has not stopped bombing. Others will bomb. You need to read and listen to understand. You all can have a blast taking me down when we start bombing. I made the same challenge a year ago with Syria as you all said bombs were going to drop.......not by us. We have assets on the ground. We have landed troops in Syria to assist covert operations, but we will NOT bomb.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Still missing the point.  Assad has not stopped bombing.   Others will bomb.  You need to read and listen to understand.  You all can have a blast taking me down when we start bombing.   I made the same challenge a year ago with Syria as you all said bombs were going to drop.......not by us.   We have assets on the ground.  We have landed troops in Syria to assist covert operations, but we will NOT bomb.  

I hope you're right.

I really, really do.

But, trial balloons are going up like crazy from the NSC in Washington and the Cameron government in London.

That's normally a prelude to war.

It's a dark revelation of our options in the region when the best recourse against war criminals is a tacit alliance with other war criminals.

We have a "responsibility to protect"... y'all need to read your progressive doctrine.

Lol how soon they forget

2seaoat

Bombing will not defeat ISIS.....it is a naive concept for the weak of mind. A political solution will defeat ISIS, and it will begin and end with the Sunni tribesmen. The United States will not be bombing Syria. As the President did with the threat of the same, there will be a desired reaction. The solution is political and not found in bombs.

No it won't ... We are going to have to go all in boots on the ground as well and had Obama not been in a hurry to leave Iraq we wouldn't be contemplating this toray

ISIS isn't about political discourse seaoat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum