Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP presidential front runner and felony indictee Rick Perry: It's a "very real possibility" that ISIS has crossed the southern border into Texas, though he has "no clear evidence of that".

+6
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
gatorfan
dumpcare
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/21/rick-perry-its-possible-isis-has-crossed-southern-border/

GOP 2014!  We got nothing, but vote for us anyway!

dumpcare

While I put perry and scott in the same boat and would love to sink them, there is no telling who or what crossed that border. Now I see Obama is ready to sign an executive order allowing 800,000 of them to come in for employment. So where does this leave our citizen's who do want to work?

gatorfan

I would hardly call Perry a front runner, particularly since he isn't even among the current crop of dismally unqualified declared candidates.

It's interesting that the Obama administration essentially seems to agree with what Perry actually said:

From your link:

"Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby told CNN on Friday that there was no evidence that the terrorist group is sending operatives across the southern border.

"I’ve seen no indication that they are coming across the border with Mexico," Kirby said on "New Day." "We have no information that leads us to believe that. That said, we do know they have aspirations to hit western targets, and it's something...we've got to take seriously and we have to try and be ready for it."

Anybody that doesn't believe foreign terrorist cells could easily cross our southern border...

doesn't have the iq of a toaster.

If it hasn't already occurred I'd be amazed. We damn sure know the criminal cartels have. They may be worse in some ways.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

But think of this: If ISIS managed to infiltrate the United States and conduct a major attack, it would almost assure a Republican victory in 2016. The Rs should start crossing their fingers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

We call our puppy's sister a box of rocks. Having repeatedly crossed the Canadian border into the United States in a canoe and not seeing a human being for days........I find that many on this forum qualify for the box of rocks award.

A sophisticated terrorist attack is going to involve direct visas to the United States, and a much higher probability of a Canadian breach where terrorist have an existing Muslim presence. A terrorist carrying water and a backpack into a highly populated border is another box of rocks award.

There've already been hundreds of middle eastern, chinese, african... etc... caught crossing our southern border.

Usually when a person is willfully ignorant they would keep it to themselves... but not ole seagoat... lol. Carry on comrade.

2seaoat

There've already been hundreds of middle eastern, chinese, african... etc... caught crossing our southern border.

box of rocks........caught. How many of the 17 who flew into the towers were caught? They entered on legal visas. Box of rocks.........

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:They are a threat......

Who is they?

ISIS, you already knew that.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:We call our puppy's sister a box of rocks.  Having repeatedly crossed the Canadian border into the United States in a canoe and not seeing a human being for days........I find that many on this forum qualify for the box of rocks award.

A sophisticated terrorist attack is going to involve direct visas to the United States, and a much higher probability of a Canadian breach where terrorist have an existing Muslim presence.  A terrorist carrying water and a backpack into a highly populated border is another box of rocks award.  

You betcha! A moderately brown skinned Arabic male in his early twenties would stand a much better chance of fading into the populace in Canada than among hundreds of thousands of moderately brown skinned Latinos. What a rocket scientist you have become 2S0! Flying to and from Uranus again?

But it is true that given the money ISIS reportedly has a visa is the more likely route. Depends on the mission though and what sort of weapons they need, if any, except another aircraft. Easily stolen flying bombs.

2seaoat

ISIS, you already knew that.

I thought it was Al Queda. That was what was sold to the American Public to pour three trillion down the rabbit hole. ISIS has killed Al Queda folks.........the truth is that we have always been at risk from MANY groups who continuously threaten this country. We need to be vigilant, but it is becoming really box of rocks time for every person in this country to be manipulated by a threat from one group........which surprise....surprise calls for more military armaments and profits for MIC.....who would have thought. Like bombing and killing those individuals will stop terrorism here in America. Both require monitoring and intelligence, but this knee jerk stupid......been there....done that.

2seaoat

You betcha! A moderately brown skinned Arabic male in his early twenties would stand a much better chance of fading into the populace in Canada

Not surprised at your limitations. Never been to Toronto have you.......one of the most diverse cities in the world, and where Muslims are almost 10%. Never been to Mexico probably either.....let me help you just a wee bit....why would a person travel to Mexico, and then sneak over the border, when they could take a direct flight on a visa to NY? checkers. The people manipulating the message absolutely depend on checker players....how else can we ramp up the MIC and keep the Oligarchy happy as they steal this country's wealth. The southern border security is covered in the senate bill which awaits the release to the house for passage......heck, why do that when useful idiots can be manipulated?

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:You betcha! A moderately brown skinned Arabic male in his early twenties would stand a much better chance of fading into the populace in Canada

Not surprised at your limitations.  Never been to Toronto have you.......one of the most diverse cities in the world, and where Muslims are almost 10%.  Never been to Mexico probably either.....let me help you just a wee bit....why would a person travel to Mexico, and then sneak over the border, when they could take a direct flight on a visa to NY?   checkers.   The people manipulating the message absolutely depend on checker players....how else can we ramp up the MIC and keep the Oligarchy happy as they steal this country's wealth.   The southern border security is covered in the senate bill which awaits the release to the house for passage......heck, why do that when useful idiots can be manipulated?

I'm not surprised at your limitations either.

Yes I have been to both places and all over the Mideast for that matter. Made any trips to Saudi lately? Or ever? Or anywhere over there?

Your knowledge of the matter is wikipedia deep, but hey if it's on the internet it must be true right?

BTW, you conveniently ignored this statement from my post - as usual since it doesn't fit with your antagonistic agenda.
"But it is true that given the money ISIS reportedly has a visa is the more likely route. "

See you even disagree with me when I agree with you! Amazing.

2seaoat wrote:There've already been hundreds of middle eastern, chinese, african... etc... caught crossing our southern border.

box of rocks........caught. How many of the 17 who flew into the towers were caught? They entered on legal visas. Box of rocks.........

Thank goodness the bad guys follow the same game plan every time in unicornville... lol.

It must be wonderful to be sooo clueless... do they have anything like frequent flyer miles?

2seaoat

See you even disagree with me when I agree with you! Amazing.

Anybody who puts a scintilla of credibility of terrorist crossing our Southern border is an idiot. You admit the obvious that of course terrorist will use visas and enter the country directly, and then start talking about brown skinned Muslims and Mexicans........do you not see how utterly stupid it is to think that a terrorist thinks like Rick Perry? The truth is that our country is wide open for direct flight by students and other people who have no connection to terrorist cells, but are in fact an integral part. The other problem is the denial of home grown terrorism. Instead we extrapolate stupid to the border, and we fall into the same stupid game to bootstrap the MIC as the solution to terrorism........there is a right answer.

2seaoat

Thank goodness the bad guys follow the same game plan every time in unicornville... lol.

It must be wonderful to be sooo clueless... do they have anything like frequent flyer miles?

Assuming that our enemies are as stupid as Rick Perry is a serious miscalculation. 170k people a year over stay visas.......we are in a hissy fit over 60k children being captured at the border.....again the operable word is captured. If you think I am in unicornville, I will reside there comfortably knowing that you think terrorist are going to get a visa to fly to Mexico City.....travel to the border......cross the rio.........and come into our country.....yep.....you cannot handicap stupid. Did they sell you this logic with such pedestrian propaganda.......or did you come to this conclusion on your own?

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:See you even disagree with me when I agree with you! Amazing.

Anybody who puts a scintilla of credibility of terrorist crossing our Southern border is an idiot.  

.there is a right answer.

Including your very own Obama administration. Well I've always known there are a bunch of idiots in this administration but I'm glad you've finally seen the light.

There is a right answer but you obviously are too closed minded to see it.

I sure am glad YOU aren't making policy decisions.

2SO Policy Statement:

Well folks the terrorists aren't possibly, ever, no how, no way, EVER going to attempt to cross a southern border. They are just too smart for that and you heard it here first.

No, we are going to close down the Canadian border because other than flying in, that's the ONLY option for them.

Nope, we'll just cover the north and not worry about the south.

YEE HAW!

2seaoat

You need stupid people to digest the logic of Rick Perry. I am glad you gobbled it down.

Canadian terrorists set their sights on the U.S.

I testified before the House Small Business Committee (Novemvber 2005), House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration (June 2006) and Senate Finance Committee (August 2006) on issues of Canadian homegrown terrorism, fraud, and 9/11 Commission recommendations in regard to Canada. In those testimonies, I provided pages of specific information about terrorist cross-border traffic and what the U.S. needs to do to stop it. Some of it has already – or is in the process of – going into effect, including WHTI. I also addressed border incursions by suspected terrorists beyond that of Ahmed Ressam, the al Qaeda associate and Millennium Bomber caught in December 1999 trying to enter from Canada even after the French had repeatedly asked Canada to look for him as a terrorist fugitive. There are plenty of other examples of cross-border traffic, but perhaps most disconcerting are those terrorists with Canadian citizenship who have set their sights on the U.S.:

1. Mohammed Warsame was born in Somalia and sought refugee status in Canada in 1989. He became a naturalized Canadian citizen and moved to Minneapolis in 2002. He was arrested in December 2003 as a material witness in the Zacarias Moussaoui case. At the time of his arrest, he was a student at Minneapolis Community and Technical College. In January 2004, Warsame was indicted and charged with conspiracy to provide material support to al Qaeda. Warsame has admitted attending an al Qaeda training camp in 2000 and 2001 and receiving military training (weapons, martial arts). He attended lectures given by Bin Ladin and even sat next to him at a meal. Moreover, he fought with the Taliban and provided financial assistance to al Qaeda members in Pakistan once he had returned to the United States. See Immigration and Terrorism: Moving Beyond the 9/11 Staff Report on Terrorist Travel, p. 25.

2. Abderraouf Jdey studied biology at the University of Montreal. In 1995, he became a Canadian citizen, with news reports indicating he used a fake Tunisian passport and a claim of asylum to stay in Canada. In 1999, he received a Canadian passport and traveled to Afghanistan. This is what the 9/11 Commission said about Jdey:
Abderraouf Jdey, a.k.a. Faruq al Tunisi. A Canadian passport holder, he may have trained in Afghanistan with Khalid al Mihdhar and Nawaf al Hazmi and received instruction from KSM with Atta and Binalshibh. A letter recovered from a safehouse in Pakistan, apparently written by Sayf al Adl, also suggests that Jdey was initially part of the 9/11 operation at the same time as the Hamburg group. A videotape of Jdey's martyrdom statement was found in the rubble of Atef's house near Kabul following a November 2001 airstrike, together with a martyrdom video of Binalshibh. While both Binalshibh and Khallad confirm Jdey’s status as an al Qaeda recruit, KSM says Jdey was slated for a "second wave" of attacks but had dropped out by the summer of 2001 while in Canada. FBI briefing (June 24, 2004); Intelligence report, interrogation of Binalshibh, Sept. 11, 2003; Intelligence report, interrogation of Khallad, May 21, 2004; Intelligence report, interrogation of KSM, July 1, 2003. 9/11 Commission Final Report, Notes to Chapter 7, p. 526.

3. The FBI is currently seeking information on naturalized Canadian Amer Al-Maati. He is also listed on the National Counterterrorism Center website as wanted. His name was found on documents in Afghanistan. He is a licensed pilot who had vowed to hijack a plane and crash it into a U.S. building. In August 2004 there was an unsubstantiated report that he was seen at the Nantucket Airport.

4. The FBI also lists Canadian citizen Faker Ben Abdelazziz Boussora who is known to have a suicide note and concern did exist that he may try to reenter Canada to plan a terrorist attack. He is believed to have possibly entered the United States. The FBI site currently states that Boussara "is being sought in connection with possible terrorist activity within the United States."

The list goes on and on with the connection of the Canadian crossings and terrorism.....yet Rick Perry and stupids are talking about the southern border, which has an entirely separate agenda, while terrorists enter this nation with direct visas.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:You need stupid people to digest the logic of Rick Perry.  I am glad you gobbled it down.

yet Rick Perry and stupids are talking about the southern border, which has an entirely separate agenda, while terrorists enter this nation with direct visas.

I guess the Obama administration ate that apple too?

But you continue to ignore that. You are so ignorant of the big picture (Perry is Governor in an affected state so of course he is more worried about that).

Now what about your opinion of the Obama administration who is on record as saying essentially the same thing as Perry?

Going to ignore that?

Or just continue to bleat like a wounded lamb?

2seaoat

The Obama administration, and bipartisan Senate support for the immigration bill passed and awaiting the House to release the bill to the floor of the house is supported by me. It provides for additional security at the border......significant increasing in assets placed at the border. A secure border is a good thing. The senate bill ts a good thing. Problem solved with passing of the bill.......so why are you not supporting the same if you actually believe that the source of terrorism in America will come from the south border.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:so why are you not supporting the same if you actually believe that the source of terrorism in America will come from the south border.

You really can't follow a thread can you?

Do you suffer from dementia?

I have stated TWICE the more likely entry method is by using a visa. The entry point using a visa could then be anywhere.

What you can't understand is that this country must be prepared for an illegal entry along ALL borders.

ALL the time.

Sal

Sal

Y'all are all missing the real threat ....

.... Ebola Babies!!!

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) warned this week that refugees — who he called “undocumented Democrats” — fleeing violence in Central America could be bringing diseases like Ebola into the United States.

“This administration doesn’t have the desire, doesn’t have the will to actually stop it,” Gohmert told radio host Tim Constantine on Wednesday. “Because they see people coming across as undocumented Democrats. And so, they want to keep the surge of people coming in illegally, even though it includes a big spike in Other-Than-Mexicans, OTMs as we call them.”

“It includes a spike in people from countries where terrorism abounds,” he continued. “We have people coming in from countries where Ebola is located.”

“And, gee, since they’re coming across our border, and you know, they don’t get checked, and most of them don’t get really thoroughly checked, they could be coming in with disease that we simply do not need.”

The Texas Republican insisted that he was not “fear mongering.”

“It’s silly not to be more careful,” he said.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/14/louie-gohmert-suspects-undocumented-democrats-are-bringing-ebola-across-the-border/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum