Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Gregory is replaced on Meet the Press

+4
Sal
Yella
Floridatexan
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He was the worst news host in American history. He could not ask a tough question of anybody. Whoever hires this man will have to be a failed organization. How did NBC tolerate his incompetency for so long?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I hear that Chuck Todd is his replacement. I haven't watched Meet the Press for years...maybe as long as Gregory has been the host. But I sometimes watch Face the Nation. I am now just tired of the whole bunch of them. I tried to fill out an online complaint form when I saw the broadcast with Netanyahu, but it wasn't functioning. As one person noted in a discussion of Gregory being replaced, theses programs are underestimating the political savvy of their viewers. I've also seen all I want to see of Dick Cheney, John McCain and Lindsay Graham.

2seaoat

His biggest fault was that he was lazy.  He never did his homework.  He seemed overwhelmed by guests and rarely even asked a relevant question.  He gives big people a bad reputation of being a dumb asz.   He fit the stereotype.  What a total disappointment.

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
I hear that Chuck Todd is his replacement.  I haven't watched Meet the Press for years...maybe as long as Gregory has been the host.  But I sometimes watch Face the Nation.  I am now just tired of the whole bunch of them.  I tried to fill out an online complaint form when I saw the broadcast with Netanyahu, but it wasn't functioning.  As one person noted in a discussion of Gregory being replaced, theses programs are underestimating the political savvy of their viewers.  I've also seen all I want to see of Dick Cheney, John McCain and Lindsay Graham.  

David Gregory reminds me of Howdy Doody,

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

Glad he's going, but Chuck Todd is not much of an improvement. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

He's as tall as Jim Cantore is short. If the two of them were side by side, it'd look like Wilt Chamberlain and the midget who played Tattoo on Fantasy Island.

Markle

Markle

What do all of you expect. NBC is part of the White House Press Office along with MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, CNN.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:What do all of you expect.  NBC is part of the White House Press Office along with MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, CNN.

Yawn . . . .  Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:What do all of you expect.  NBC is part of the White House Press Office along with MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, CNN.

If that were even remotely true, these programs wouldn't be leaning right and advocating for more war.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

He's as tall as Jim Cantore is short.  If the two of them were side by side,  it'd look like Wilt Chamberlain and the midget who played Tattoo on Fantasy Island.

Here's another couple of goobers to illustrate that point better.

David Gregory is replaced on Meet the Press ?ui=2&ik=81fc29aa54&view=att&th=147d62efffe8105a&attid=0.1

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

If that were even remotely true, these programs wouldn't be leaning right and advocating for more war.

Even THEY admit they..."LEAN" left.

David Gregory is replaced on Meet the Press HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

VectorMan

VectorMan

Should've gotten rid of him years ago. What a bozo.

MSNBC just leans over now. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:He was the worst news host in American history.  

He may have been the worst. But Steve Doocy is the most repulsive personality ever on tv, and that goes for news or entertainment although it's actually pretty much all entertainment. And that's literally so. Turning it into infotainment started when NBC TV put it's news operations under the control of the entertainment division. Then everybody followed suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum