Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Stewart Strikes/Kills Rival Driver

+6
Markle
Joanimaroni
knothead
QueenOfHearts
Floridatexan
Sal
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Was the guy run over black?  My guess is it was racism.  I bet the cops will cover it up.  

lol! 

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Was the guy run over black?  My guess is it was racism.  I bet the cops will cover it up.  

No Bob, I already posted that it's Obama's fault . . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My uncle now deceased was a North Carolina State Trooper and for many years he worked the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
He used to tell us about the fans throwing empty beer cans over the fence and onto the track during the races.

Tony Stewart Strikes/Kills Rival Driver - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpjgc992Zg6jdf2MCAcvPQmIkfeVxQ97GxJ49h_IVt6BfprxEm

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Very Happy 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just read this, re-published from 2008:

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/where-theres-smoke-up-close-with-tony-stewart-nascars-nastiest-driver-20140810

It doesn't appear that Stewart will be charged, but I don't doubt there will be economic repercussions.

knothead

knothead

No one will ever really KNOW one way or the other but I was listening to a discussion on ESPN radio and this one guy said that we have the best driver in the country on the track . . . . every other driver managed to miss Keven Ward except Tony Stewart . . . . . Really??? It did put me to thinking a bit about it and it does seem more than odd that his well honed reflexes did not serve him well at that moment . . . . or did they? Just sayin' . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum