Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A possible solution to the Israeli-Palistinian Conflict?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

If you've been following the latest round of combat between Israel and the Palestinians in Gaza, you've heard leaders from both sides justify their actions and put full blame on their enemies.

A temporary cease fire solves nothing for either side.

Consider:  Prime Minister Abbas was elected as leader of the PLO, and although I don't know the name of the leader of Hamas in Gaza, the facts are that he also was elected.

If both these men went before the U.N. and offered the following deal:

A permanent peace and full acceptance of Israel's right to exist, for the following concessions:

1.  A genuine two-state reality.

2.  Palestinians would have unimpeded access between the West Bank and Gaza, and Jews would have the right to travel through the same territories, with both sides recognizing they would have follow the respective laws of
the two states.

3.  Palestinians would be able to take jobs in Israel as they used to.

4.  Jewish companies could establish businesses in Palestine, utilizing Palestinian workers, and the Palestinians could start businesses in Israel.

5.   The U.N. would retain the right to step in and exert whatever diplomatic or military force was required to stop any armed violence which occurred, in violation of the two-State agreement.  

- - - - - -

I'm interested in any pro-Israeli, or pro-Palestinian advocates in this forum to show me why the above agreement wouldn't work.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:If you've been following the latest round of combat between Israel and the Palestinians in Gaza, you've heard leaders from both sides justify their actions and put full blame on their enemies.

Consider:  Prime Minister Abbas was elected as leader of the PLO, and although I don't know the name of the leader of Hamas in Gaza, the facts are that he also was elected.

A permanent peace and full acceptance of Israel's right to exist, for the following concessions:

2.  Palestinians would have unimpeded access between the West Bank and Gaza, and Jews would have the right to travel through the same territories, with both sides recognizing they would have follow the respective laws of
the two states.

4.  Jewish companies could establish businesses in Palestine, utilizing Palestinian workers, and the Palestinians could start businesses in Israel.

5.   The U.N. would retain the right to step in and exert whatever diplomatic or military force was required to stop any armed violence which occurred, in violation of the two-State agreement.  

- - - - - -

I'm interested in any pro-Israeli, or pro-Palestinian advocates in this forum to show me why the above agreement wouldn't work.

As I said, my Progressive good friends are incapable of dealing with the FACTS.

The Palestinians elected the TERRORIST GROUP HAMAS to lead their country. THAT explains why the above will not work.

The UN is as useless as teats on a bull. The UN discovered rockets in a UN supported school, removed and turned them over to the "authorities". The authorities would be the terrorist group Hamas.

In the mean time, after semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama grasped defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq, ISIS, on of the most violent, brutal terrorists on earth taking over more and more of the Middle East.

The solution is simple. Israel completely destroys Hamas and all their leaders.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're a pig, Markle. I take back the part about not liking what you do...it's too much a part of who you are...so I hate the whole package...just like I hated the thought of Hitler...just like I detest the Zionist Netanyahu.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:If you've been following the latest round of combat between Israel and the Palestinians in Gaza, you've heard leaders from both sides justify their actions and put full blame on their enemies.

the two states.

- - - - - -

The Palestinians elected the TERRORIST GROUP HAMAS to lead their country.  THAT explains why the above will not work.

The UN is as useless as teats on a bull.  The UN discovered rockets in a UN supported school, removed and turned them over to the "authorities".  The authorities would be the terrorist group Hamas.

In the mean time, after semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama grasped defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq, ISIS, on of the most violent, brutal terrorists on earth taking over more and more of the Middle East.

The solution is simple.  Israel completely destroys Hamas and all their leaders.

Congratulations, you've succeeded at being consistently wrong! The Palestinians didn't elect Hamas as their government -- the people of Gaza did. Abbas was elected leader of the PLO and the West Bank.

And the people of Gaza don't see Hamas as a terrorist group, but as patriots.

None of which matters, in relation to my suggested peace plan. Too bad you're in such need of remedial reading therapy. My plan would require the leader of Gaza, and the leader of the West Bank to go to the UN, as I stated above.

Your solution is that of a typical racist Nazi, and one whose arrogance is totally undeserved.

Screw you and Amerika Inc., Herr Markle ...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

the two states.

- - - - - -

The Palestinians elected the TERRORIST GROUP HAMAS to lead their country.  THAT explains why the above will not work.

The UN is as useless as teats on a bull.  The UN discovered rockets in a UN supported school, removed and turned them over to the "authorities".  The authorities would be the terrorist group Hamas.

The solution is simple.  Israel completely destroys Hamas and all their leaders.

Congratulations, you've succeeded at being consistently wrong!  The Palestinians didn't elect Hamas as their government -- the people of Gaza did.  Abbas was elected leader of the PLO and the West Bank.

And the people of Gaza don't see Hamas as a terrorist group, but as patriots.

None of which matters, in relation to my suggested peace plan.  Too bad you're in such need of remedial reading therapy.  My plan would require the leader of Gaza, and the leader of the West Bank to go to the UN, as I stated above.

Your solution is that of a typical racist Nazi, and one whose arrogance is totally undeserved.

Screw you and Amerika Inc., Herr Markle ...

Your signature, of which you are very proud. So I guess that would really be Herr Wordslinger...right?
A possible solution to the Israeli-Palistinian Conflict? Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

the two states.

- - - - - -

The Israeli government would never allow any of this. They are following a Nazi-style plan of subjugating the Palestinian Arabs, much like Hitler tried to do with Poles, Slavs, Russians, Gypsies, etc. They would really just expel them from the West Bank and Gaza if they could get away with ethnic cleansing of the lands within their control. Palestinian Arabs are "untermenschen" to the Israelis. That is a Nazi term and means "sub-human."

People rail against the terrorism displayed by the Arab communities in Palestine--which I do not condone--However, they overlook the massive terrorism meted out against the Palestinians by the IDF--which is a hundred times worse. Why does Israel need to roll tanks through Gaza, where there is no armored threat to oppose them? Simply to terrorize the inhabitants. Terrorism is as much an Israeli MO as it is a Palestinian one.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

the two states.

- - - - - -

The Israeli government would never allow any of this. They are following a Nazi-style plan of subjugating the Palestinian Arabs, much like Hitler tried to do with Poles, Slavs, Russians, Gypsies, etc. They would really just expel them from the West Bank and Gaza if they could get away with ethnic cleansing of the lands within their control. Palestinian Arabs are "untermenschen" to the Israelis. That is a Nazi term and means "sub-human."

People rail against the terrorism displayed by the Arab communities in Palestine--which I do not condone--However, they overlook the massive terrorism meted out against the Palestinians by the IDF--which is a hundred times worse. Why does Israel need to roll tanks through Gaza, where there is no armored threat to oppose them? Simply to terrorize the inhabitants. Terrorism is as much an Israeli MO as it is a Palestinian one.

Who elected a well known Terrorist group as their government?

Who has lobbed THOUSANDS of rockets into another nation?

Who has built dozens of sophisticated tunnels into an adjoining country for the soul purpose of terrorizing and killing their citizens?

Who has used schools and residential neighborhoods as cover for their weapons and terrorists?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Miko Peled is the son of an now deceased Israeli General who was a veteran of the 1948 and 1967 wars. Miko himself is a veteran of the IDF's 1982 incursion into Lebanon.

His father became a peace activist after he retired from the army, and befriended many Palestinians, to include Yasser Arafat. Since 1997, Miko has followed in his father's footsteps. he now lives in the U.S. in San Diego, where he runs a successful Karate studio (he is a 6th degree Black Belt himself). Miko's 13 year old niece was killed by a suicide bomber in the mid 1990s. In his talk, he asks, what would drive a young man to be willing to blow himself up to kill Jewish people? He says the abject terror that the Israeli Army metes out against the Palestinians is what drove them to become suicide bombers as a means to strike back.

He said that in the last Gaza War, the Israeli Air Force timed their bombing runs to coincide with the time between morning and afternoon school sessions, when Palestinian children would be walking to and from school. The Israelis are terrorists in their own right. His words, not mine.

He devotes much of his spare time giving talks to people to dispel the myths fostered about modern day Zionist Israel. Oh, and this guy was raised in Jerusalem and his mother and sibblings still live in Israel.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Miko Peled is the son of an now deceased Israeli General who was a veteran of the 1948 and 1967 wars. Miko himself is a veteran of the IDF's 1982 incursion into Lebanon.

His father became a peace activist after he retired from the army, and befriended many Palestinians, to include Yasser Arafat. Since 1997, Miko has followed in his father's footsteps. he now lives in the U.S. in San Diego, where he runs a successful Karate studio (he is a 6th degree Black Belt himself). Miko's 13 year old niece was killed by a suicide bomber in the mid 1990s. In his talk, he asks, what would drive a young man to be willing to blow himself up to kill Jewish people? He says the abject terror that the Israeli Army metes out against the Palestinians is what drove them to become suicide bombers as a means to strike back.

He said that in the last Gaza War, the Israeli Air Force timed their bombing runs to coincide with the time between morning and afternoon school sessions, when Palestinian children would be walking to and from school. The Israelis are terrorists in their own right. His words, not mine.

He devotes much of his spare time giving talks to people to dispel the myths fostered about modern day Zionist Israel. Oh, and this guy was raised in Jerusalem and his mother and sibblings still live in Israel.

Wow...shocking. He's a peace activist, just like semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama's good friend and domestic terrorist, Bill Ayers.

Keep up the good work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum