Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the anti-Israeli crowd here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the anti-Israeli crowd here Empty For the anti-Israeli crowd here 12/18/2013, 7:53 am

For the anti-Israeli crowd here 1497796_630057977051689_1696445665_n

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/12/israel_and_the_myth_of_occupation.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

THE MYTH OF OCCUPATION

And Israel providing assistance to Palestinians---

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152078697224814&id=24014374813&set=a.58091114813.64770.24014374813&source=48&__user=100006178537909

Markle

Markle

I wish a Progressive could explain why they so love the radical Muslims and those who declared war on the United States, brought down the World Trade Center and numerous other fatal terrorist attacks on our country.

Where are our Progressives? Care to explain?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Where are our Progressives? Care to explain?

I think PaceDog should abandon the United States and just become an Israeli citizen, if they would allow a non-Jew to immigrate. He respects Israel more than he likes his own country.

Israel is a belligerent, war-mongering country that is every bit as militant as the Arab countries that are arrayed against it. Israel didn’t just hope to make atomic bombs, they vaulted forward to become the first atomic power in the Middle East, then thumbed their nose at everyone else. Then, they developed a missile that would enable them to attack countries who weren’t even their enemies, if they wanted to. Heck, the Jericho III missile can even reach Washington DC if they really want to hold the U.S. Congress hostage to their will one day. They are proliferators of nuclear materials and helped South Africa become a secret bomb holder too, back in the 1980s. They have even conducted secret aboveground nuclear tests in the Southern Indian Ocean, with South African help.

All of this makes me mighty glad that President Barrack Obama has a chilly relationship with that hothead Israeli PM, Benjamin Netanyahu. No need to kiss that fool’s arse. At least Obama has not bowed to Israeli demands to give a green light to start another senseless war in the Persian Gulf region. We need another one of those like we need a hole in the head—especially since we are importing less and less oil from that stupid region, because of the Shale Oil Revolution going on right here in the good old USA.

I am sure PaceDog is all hot and ready for war with Iran so he can add to his “I Been There” array of GWOT ribbons and medals. I hope Obama continues to stand in the way of that!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

And the Grand Dragon of the KKK has now spoken...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And the Grand Dragon of the KKK has now spoken...

I am glad you did nothing to dispute the FACTS I presented!  Razz

They aren't facts, they are lies purported by anti-Semetics like yourself and Teo.

Glad to see you didn't dispute your official tittle.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Whodunnit?

Half the world believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy carried out by Zionist extremists with financing from Jewish charities. The other half believes it was a conspiracy carried out by Islamic Muslim extremists with financing from Muslim charities. Who's right?

What is a Zionist? Zionists are political extremists who claim that Jews are God’s "chosen race of people" and that they have a God given right to the "promised land" of Israel. There are two categories of modern Jews - the Sephardic Jews and the Ashkenazi Jews. The ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews were not Jews at all. In fact, they had never even set foot in Israel. They were mint masters, royal treasurers, tax collectors, and money lenders who "converted" to Judaism in the 7th century under Khazaria's King Bulan for commercial advantage.

The vast majority of modern Jews are "converted" Ashkenazi Jews. Their ancestry can be traced back to Khazaria in Eastern Europe. They ARE NOT Semitic, they have no true genetic or Jewish ethnic identity and they have no inherant entitlement to the land of Israel by right of descent. The word "anti-semitic" is used as a weapon (devised by the Anti-Defamation League) to attack all who oppose or question their fraudulent power and authority. The only true Semitic Jews living in Israel today are Sephardim Jews who are the true descendants of the original twelve tribes of Israel. They are dark skinned with Arab racial features and they are treated like second class citizens in Israel.

In 1948, the United Nations violated its own charter by dispossessing over four million "Semitic" Palestinians of their homeland called "Palestine". The UN arbitrarily changed the name of the Palestinian nation of Palestine to "Israel" and recreated it into an Ashkenazi homeland. Since the AshkeNAZIS are not descended from any of the twelve tribes that formed the original Tribes of Israel, they have no ancestral right to the land of Israel granted to them by the UN.

Is there any proof of an AshkeNAZI conspiracy?

Since 9/11, CNN and the five western media monopolies have exclusively sold the American people on Muslim terrorist propoganda. Anyone who dares to suggest that Ashkenazi Zionists were behind the 9/11 attacks is condemned as treasonous and "anti-semitic". Why in the world would Israel's Ashkenazis plan a terrorist attack on the United States? 1. To ignite the 'War of Terror" 2. To label Muslims as terrorists and generate anti-Muslim sentiment. 3. To justify invading, disarming and occupying the land of Israel's Muslim neighbours - Iraq and Afghanistan. 4. To justify expanding illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land.

Unfortunately, the only eyewitnesses capable of positively identifying the 9/11 hijackers died on board the hijacked planes. Before flight attendant, Amy Sweeney was killed on hijacked flight 11, she allegedly picked up an airphone and reported that four middle eastern looking men had hijacked the plane. Israeli men are middle eastern men who just happen to be middle eastern looking. The voice of the hijacker heard from the hijacked plane’s voice recorder was played on CNN. The voice reveals that the accent of the hijacker precisely matches an Israeli Hebrew accent. “Stay quiet and you’ll be okay” shouted the hijacker. “We are returning to the airport…nobody move. Everything will be okay.”

Following 9/11, FBI director, Robert Mueller, BBC news and ABC confirmed that 7 of the 19 hijackers whose mug shots were flashed around the world did not die in the 9/11 crashes. They are alive and well and are victims of identity theft. An eighth accused Muslim died before the 9/11 hijackings even occurred! Who stole their identities and why hasn’t the FBI been looking for them? If the hijackers really were Muslims, why would they steal the identity of fellow Muslims and implicate them? Wouldn’t they be more likely to steal Israeli passports and put the blame on Israelis? If the hijackers were Israeli’s, wouldn’t they be likely to steal the identities of Muslims and put the blame on Muslims?

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news7_Terrorists.html

So Jesus probably had dark skin.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Glad to see you didn't dispute your official tittle.

I think you need to go play with your "tittle." LOL!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...The word "anti-semitic" is used as a weapon (devised by the Anti-Defamation League) to attack all who oppose or question their fraudulent power and authority..."

Very good piece, FT. I guess the above means that PaceDog is simply their stooge.

Now we need Teo to come this thread and deconstruct PaceDog and Markle even further.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Where are our Progressives? Care to explain?

I think PaceDog should abandon the United States and just become an Israeli citizen, if they would allow a non-Jew to immigrate. He respects Israel more than he likes his own country.

[...]

I am sure PaceDog is all hot and ready for war with Iran so he can add to his “I Been There” array of GWOT ribbons and medals. I hope Obama continues to stand in the way of that!

You threw out a giant word salad...but did not answer the easiest of questions.  Here...for your your convenience.

"I wish a Progressive could explain why they so love the radical Muslims and those who declared war on the United States, brought down the World Trade Center and numerous other fatal terrorist attacks on our country."

"Where are our Progressives? Care to explain?"

Last edited by Markle on 12/21/2013, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Whodunnit?

Half the world believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy carried out by Zionist extremists with financing from Jewish charities. The other half believes it was a conspiracy carried out by Islamic Muslim extremists with financing from Muslim charities. Who's right?

[...]

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news7_Terrorists.html

So Jesus probably had dark skin.  
For the anti-Israeli crowd here Yada_yada_yada_

surfnrg

surfnrg

Two old jewish men were sitting on a park bench
One says to the other what are you doing now?
He replies my business burned down and i decided
Not to rebuild, but just retire on the insurance money.
He then asks what are you doing?
The other old man replies my business was flooded out,
And i decided to retire on my insurance money too....

There was a long pause before he asked

How do u start a flood? affraid

16For the anti-Israeli crowd here Empty Re: For the anti-Israeli crowd here 12/21/2013, 11:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I recently read a book by one of my favorite authors, Saul Bellow.  Go figure.  Here are a few quotes from THE ADVENTURES OF AUGIE MARCH.  Seaoat would like this book because it's about a Chicagoan.  

The Adventures of Augie March Quotes

“Boredom is the conviction that you can't change ... the shriek of unused capacities.”
― Saul Bellow, The Adventures of Augie March

“I mean you have been disappointed in love, but don't you know how many things there are to be disappointed in besides love? You are lucky to be still disappointed in love. Later it may be even more terrible.”

“Some people, if they didn't make it hard for themselves, might fall asleep.”

“I am an American, Chicago born – Chicago, that somber city – and go at things as I have taught myself, free-style, and will make the record in my own way: first to knock, first admitted; sometimes an innocent knock, sometimes a not so innocent. But a man's character is his fate, says Heraclitus, and in the end there isn't any way to disguise the nature of the knocks by acoustical work on the door or gloving the knuckles.”

“How should I know why! I didn't invent human beings, Iggy.”
― Saul Bellow, The Adventures Of Augie March

“Nobody asks you to love the whole world, only to be honest, ehrlich. Don't have a loud mouth. The more you love people the more they'll mix you up. A child loves, a person respects. Respect is better than love.”

“Is love supposed to ruin you? It seems to me you shouldn't destroy yourself out of life for purposes of love--or what good is it?”

“Guys like you make life easy for some women.”

“External life being so mighty, the instruments so huge and terrible, the performances so great, the thoughts so great and threatening, you produce a someone who can exist before it. You invent a man who can stand before the terrible appearances. This way he can't get justice and he can't give justice, but he can live. And this is what mere humanity always does. It's made up of these inventors or artists, millions and millions of them, each in his own way trying to recruit other people to play a supporting role and sustain him in his make-believe... That's the struggle of humanity, to recruit others to your version of what's real.”

“Everybody knows there is no fineness or accuracy of suppression; if you hold down one thing you hold down the adjoining.”
5 likes like
“With small nose, gross thighs, and those back-bent smoke-dyed fingers, he obliged me with this explanation, and he thought to have more effect on me than he really ever could have. When I didn't argue he was satisfied that he had persuaded me, and was not the first to make that mistake.”

“Therefore we didn't talk of genuine things.”

“Not that life should end is so terrible in itself, but that it should end with so many disappointments in the essential.”

“Sometimes I wished I could become a shoemaker too.”

“In the end you can't save your soul and life by thought. But if you think, the least of the consolation prizes is the world.”

“Everyone tries to create a world he can live in, and what he can't use he often can't see. But the real world is already created, and if your fabrication doesn't correspond, then even if you feel noble and insist on there being something better than what people call reality, that better something needn't try to exceed what, in its actuality, since we know it so little, may be very surprising. If a happy state of things, surprising; if miserable or tragic, no worse than what we invent.”

“It wasn't that he was specially ungenerous but that he put things off to give his generosity a longer and more significant route.”
“Did I say that the world had never had better color? I left something out of account, a limping, crippled consideration which seems to lose ground as you reach beauty and Orizaba flowers, but soon you find it has preceded you.”

“Yes, these business people have great energy. There’s a question as to what’s burned to produce it and what things we can and can’t burn.”

“I knew by this time what Thea thought of these people and in fact of most people, with their faulty humanity. She couldn't stand them. And what her eccentricity amounted to was that she proposed a different kind of humanity altogether. I guess nothing restrains people from demanding ideal conditions. Very little restrains them from anything. Thea's standard was high, but she wasn't exactly to blame as having arbitrarily set it high. For when she talked to me about some particular person she'd be more frightened than scornful. People with whom she had to struggle scared her, and what I'd call average hypocrisy, just the incidental little whiffs of the social machine, was terribly hard on her. As for greediness or envy, fat self-smelling of appreciation, hates and destructions, fraud, gnawing, she had a very poor tolerance of them, and I'd see her go out in the eyes in a really dangerous way at a gathering.”

“That’s the struggle of humanity, to recruit others to your version of what’s real”

"Boredom is the conviction that you can't change ... the shriek of unused capacities.”

17For the anti-Israeli crowd here Empty Re: For the anti-Israeli crowd here 12/22/2013, 10:12 am

So Ft is an effort to hijack the thread you post this tripe? Boards would not be Halley with the waste of bandwidth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think she did it because the first post on this thread was tripe, along with all of the other entries made by YOU!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think she did it because the first post on this thread was tripe, along with all of the other entries made by YOU!

^
Never adds to any thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum