Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin

+7
gatorfan
othershoe1030
dumpcare
Sal
boards of FL
Floridatexan
no stress
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

no stress

no stress

Another shining example! Lmao

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Please provide a link.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Good riddance.

Sal

Sal

A crooked politician in New Orleans??

Say it ain't so ....

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:
Please provide a link.
type his name....google is a wonderful thing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

no stress wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Please provide a link.

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRJ1zxyTUmhqYXuH0yuy52aeXYN-Pii_KzqYvXZMZWp45fZX848A

dumpcare

It's on the front page of msn.

no stress

no stress

ppaca wrote:It's on the front page of msn.
FT will say he was set up or trumped up charges because he is a Democrat and we all know Democrats dont partake in this illegal behavior.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

He deserves every bit of that sentence. I've been spending a lot of time in NO lately, working on that old house and listening to local radio. People are plenty angry over his behavior. When radio hosts ask if they think he should get a light sentence they say hell no. Surprisingly they too want a city that works not one riddled with corruption.

gatorfan

You would think even FT could stumble over that, huh?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
no stress wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Please provide a link.

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRJ1zxyTUmhqYXuH0yuy52aeXYN-Pii_KzqYvXZMZWp45fZX848A

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin Socrates

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:He deserves every bit of that sentence. I've been spending a lot of time in NO lately, working on that old house and listening to local radio. People are plenty angry over his behavior. When radio hosts ask if they think he should get a light sentence they say hell no. Surprisingly they too want a city that works not one riddled with corruption.

The idiots down there RE-ELECTED that criminal just as they did Marion Barry, Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank and scores of others.

Markle

Markle

gatorfan wrote:

I'm not sure that would have shown up on The Nation or the DailyKOS.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

no stress wrote:
 FT will say he was set up or trumped up charges because he is a Democrat and we all know Democrats dont partake in this illegal behavior.

It was Bush that set him up.....how many people in his "chocolate" city died during Katrina because of this idiot?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
no stress wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Please provide a link.

Pitiful and hateful!

VectorMan

VectorMan

He deserves that sentence and more. Regardless of political party.

BUT. He gets a pass for his racist remarks. Right? Forum liberal fakes.

Markle

Markle

Markle wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

I was right, I checked both sites and not a word anywhere.

That's probably the reason Floridatexan, 2seaoat, Wordslinger and a few others get caught with their pants down around their ankles.

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin Caughtwithyourpantsdown-1

2seaoat

why would anybody be upset about a person who was responsible for hundreds of people dying because he took too few actions too late. Certainly, the Governor is mostly responsible, but this man did not protect the people he was responsible for their welfare, and he was putting money in his pockets. However, Mr. Markle, please keep pumping the propaganda out because I know of No one who finds anything that mayor did which is excusable.....nothing. Also, please find any article which supports this man's actions.......the only place to find the same is in thin air.....which is the essence of your propaganda.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Markle wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

That's probably the reason Floridatexan, 2seaoat, Wordslinger and a few others get caught with their pants down around their ankles.

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin Screen22

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:why would anybody be upset about a person who was responsible for hundreds of people  dying because he took too few actions too late.  Certainly, the Governor is mostly responsible, but this man did not protect the people he was responsible for their welfare, and he was putting money in his pockets.  However, Mr. Markle, please keep pumping the propaganda out because I know of No one who finds anything that mayor did which is excusable.....nothing.  Also, please find any article which supports this man's actions.......the only place to find the same is in thin air.....which is the essence of your propaganda.

We finally agree!

2seaoat

We finally agree!

I knew you thought Markle pulls things out of thin air.......I doubt if anybody on this form disagrees with the same.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So, it's no big deal we agree?

Nagin should have been charged after Katrina. As mayor, he knew a huge percentage of residents depended solely on public transportation. Those residents were trapped in the city....many died because of lack of transportation and financial resources to evacuate.

no stress

no stress

Sal posted a Daily KOs story detailing the corruption in NO and Chicago. The story conveniently left out a major similarity between the two. Think leftwingnutz

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:why would anybody be upset about a person who was responsible for hundreds of people  dying because he took too few actions too late.  Certainly, the Governor is mostly responsible, but this man did not protect the people he was responsible for their welfare, and he was putting money in his pockets.  However, Mr. Markle, please keep pumping the propaganda out because I know of No one who finds anything that mayor did which is excusable.....nothing.  Also, please find any article which supports this man's actions.......the only place to find the same is in thin air.....which is the essence of your propaganda.

Please find anything I posted which shows any inkling of support for the criminal Ray Nagin. Come on now 2seaoat...are you in that parallel universe again?

Step up 2seaoat, or are you...shall we stretching the truth?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Markle wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin Screen22

Had to search for it didn't you?

Oh what fun!

Do you know the best part? Not ANYWHERE in your post did the DailyKOS mention that Ray Nagin is a far left Progressive (Democrat). Funny how that works!

10 years in prison for N.O mayor Ray Nagin AnimatedLaughterPink

Last edited by Markle on 7/11/2014, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum