Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a Pacedog solution to speeding and to illegal immigration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Speeding and crossing the United States borders with improper documentation are crimes and should be punished. I have a Pace solution which does not involve the government. We could put a bounty on anybody who is speeding and who crosses the border illegally. We would offer 1k per dead body of a speeder or illegal alien crossing the border.

We would require that all guns be equipped with silencers so as not to disturb neighbors, and that the policy would be a zero tolerance policy. A shooter once bagging his prize would attach a speed gun reading or gps reading on an illegal alien giving the date, time and location or speed of the violator. People would be limited to five speeders or Illegal aliens per year, and each state would issue permits. Next of kin would be out of luck, because shooters would be given immunity from prosecution. To collect the bounty shooters would have to sign an affidavit, and attach a proof of speeding or crossing our border illegally. The immunity would cover good faith errors........nuff said....two problems solved.

2seaoat wrote:Speeding and crossing the United States borders with improper documentation are crimes and should be punished.   I have a Pace solution which does not involve the government.   We could put a bounty on anybody who is speeding and who crosses the border illegally.   We would offer 1k per dead body of a speeder or illegal alien crossing the border.  

We would require that all guns be equipped with silencers so as not to disturb neighbors, and that the policy would be a zero tolerance policy.   A shooter once bagging his prize would attach a speed gun reading or gps reading on an illegal alien giving the date, time and location or speed of the violator.  People would be limited to five speeders or Illegal aliens per year, and each state would issue permits.  Next of kin would be out of luck, because shooters would be given immunity from prosecution.  To collect the bounty shooters would have to sign an affidavit, and attach a proof of speeding or crossing our border illegally.   The immunity would cover good faith errors........nuff said....two problems solved.

Why do you want to ad more regulations to things that already have solutions that the government refuses to enact or enforce?

2seaoat

Our borders are working as we probably have too many assets assigned to the same.......I do not need new regulations, I simply need to see a path to citizenship as represented by the bill the Senate passed and secure borders which we have. Our borders are secure compared to the wide open abuses in visa overstays......but heck, those chinese and indian exceptions for cheap labor compared to hiring our computer engineers is not a crisis.......because it is well hidden from the dimwits who are fired up about brown people......new regulations are not needed. Common sense is needed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum