Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey baby.....those are jobs being created

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Radio said the last few months have been the largest job growth since the tech boom of the late 90s early 2000s.........shazam Mr. Markle......that has to hurt.........how will the Oligarchs who feed you your copy try to spin this good news.......I know.....its them kids coming over the border and working at Macs.....yep.....that's the ticket.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah the Germans are encouraging their unemployed women to take up prostitution , guess it could work here.

2seaoat

The job numbers I heard on the radio are so good that it is hard to believe. I am going to have to have some written proof of the same. However, I am happy to see real growth and focus on jobs and everything else will take care of itself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ed_1357477024

Under Germany's welfare reforms, any woman under 55 who has been out of work for more than a year can be forced to take an available job – including in the sex industry – or lose her unemployment benefit. Last month German unemployment rose for the 11th consecutive month to 4.5 million, taking the number out of work to its highest since reunification in 1990

Snopes says it isn't true but hey I think snopes is a left wing conspiracy...

2seaoat

Snopes says it isn't true but hey I think snopes is a left wing conspiracy...

I find German women attractive, so I guess in a sick way I might share your fantasy, but nobody should go into prostitution unless it is on their own terms.

2seaoat

...Crickets from Mr. Markle.......he must be cutting and pasting a conspiracy theory.....those are really

2seaoat

Wow....the fourth of July weekend and American families are beginning to have hope that the hole dug in 2008 will finally be filled........it is a wonderful time for young people to pick the bones of the babyboom excesses.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum