Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

With today's new jobs report, that brings the total to 7,817,000 private sector jobs added to the economy during the Obama administration

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Private sector jobs January 2009: 111,398,000

Private sector jobs February 2015: 119,215,000

KarlRove

KarlRove

All given to illegals

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:All given to illegals

Not even close. They're all white collar jobs with upward mobility potential and six figure salaries.

You know, since we're just making shit up as we go.

2seaoat

All given to illegals

Finally, those lazy immigrants have not been carrying their weight. Paying taxes and contributing to success of America......home run.....thank the Kenyan people that an immigrant is helping other immigrants.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by boards of FL Today at 4:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

All given to illegals

Not even close. They're all white collar jobs with upward mobility potential and six figure salaries.

------
You lie. Is that the reason why wages are STILL 23% less than the prerecessoom average? We've discussed this before ad nauseum and you were proven to be the one who needs to do research aside from Wikipedia. It's been posted to that any increase in jobs are all those being taken by illegals or those who need two and three part time jobs to make ends meet.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:by boards of FL Today at 4:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

All given to illegals

------
You lie. Is that the reason why wages are STILL 23% less than the prerecessoom average? We've discussed this before ad nauseum and you were proven to be the one who needs to do research aside from Wikipedia. It's been posted to that any increase in jobs are all those being taken by illegals or those who need two and three part time jobs to make ends meet.

In all honesty, I don't think you have ever proven anything on this forum...ever.  Your MO is to swoop in, make a completely outrageous statement, and then that's it.  That's your contribution.

Take today, for example.  I posted today's jobs numbers.  Your contribution to that is to make the claim that all 295,000 jobs went to illegal aliens.  OK, proof-boy.  This is your chance.  Show us whatever it is that you're looking at that would confirm such a claim.

*EDIT:  Wow, I just realized that we're not in the monthly jobs numbers thread (295,000) but we're instead in the grand total thread (7,817,000).  

So - to clarify - you're saying that all 7,817,000 jobs that have been added to the economy during the Obama administration have gone to illegal aliens?  OK.  This is your chance.  Show us your data that backs up such a claim!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nothing from Karl?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well I guess we cleared that up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Is that the reason why wages are STILL 23% less than the pre-recession average?

I have seen Karl refer to the above multiple times over the past few months, and he has never posted any link to prove he is even remotely correct. He must have gotten the info from one of the obscure blogs he reads.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Our forum republicans aren't here to engage. They are only here to make wild, idiotic claims and then run away when it is time to discuss those claims. This very thread, among others, illustrates that perfectly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum