Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survey

+3
TEOTWAWKI
stormwatch89
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

PkrBum *is* (a guy who cannot even effectively communicate his own political philosophy).

Survey I_vote_lcap38%Survey I_vote_rcap 38% [ 5 ]
Survey I_vote_lcap62%Survey I_vote_rcap 62% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Survey Empty Survey 6/25/2014, 5:19 pm

I was just wondering if other people really thght this?

Be honest please... it would be interesting if people answered truthfully.

2Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:20 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

3Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:21 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

And this (Though this is a bit different.  Here he was merely asked to state what he thought about an article that he posted):

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t14578-dollar-tumbles-to-35-month-low-vs-yen-yields-drop

4Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:25 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

And this (Again, a bit different.  Here he is seen agreeing with an article that basically shits on the underlying economics of his very own political philosophy.  He seems to have missed that point though. Perhaps 50/50 reading comprehension and a lack of understanding of his own philosophy. Either way...):

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t15207-economics-faces-long-needed-upheaval-as-students-demand-right-to-dissent#186224

5Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:29 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PKR expresses himself better than most here.

Perhaps it's the lack of charts that gets ya? He actually uses words, quite effectively, most often. Very Happy Very Happy 

6Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would say the opposite of you is babbling Boards..the guy has a problem with english..you know sentence structure, thought conveyance, verbs, nouns....

7Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:46 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Interesting, Boards, do you keep all our posts in neat little files for future demonizing?

8Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:47 pm

no stress

no stress

PKR seems very effective in communicating his position as well as actually reading another's arguments and posting rebuttals to their arguments. He seems to keep his temper in check even when being gang banged by the forum liberals with their brainwashed dribble and misleading, unsubstantiated charts and cut and pastes. Much respect here

9Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:48 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

stormwatch89 wrote:Interesting, Boards, do you keep all our posts in neat little files for future demonizing?

I do not, though I do have access to a very powerful search engine on the internets.

10Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 5:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Interesting, Boards, do you keep all our posts in neat little files for future demonizing?

I do not, though I do have access to a very powerful search engine on the internets.

Survey 2CJDOBIMXGVXIFKJNP56R5JPOLZP43XA

11Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 6:55 pm

Gunz wrote:PKR seems very effective in communicating his position as well as actually reading another's arguments and posting rebuttals to their arguments.   He seems to keep his temper in check even when being gang banged by the forum liberals with their brainwashed dribble and misleading, unsubstantiated charts and cut and pastes.   Much respect here

I agree 100%

and that's very hard to do here. pkr is a man of steel.

boards is bored and has to pick on people, his liberal friends are too boring for him. Boards will grow up someday.  Wink

12Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 9:51 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Pkr always tries to avoid the issues. Anything he does't agree with is labeled "progressive", left or right...a convenient way to sit on the fence and stand for nothing.

13Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 10:12 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Pkr always tries to avoid the issues.  Anything he does't agree with is labeled "progressive", left or right...a convenient way to sit on the fence and stand for nothing.

wow, amazing.

I think the problem here really is that you guys need to be baby sat. If you don't agree with it, what you want is a long drawn out movie written for you, so you can have many more opportunities to pick and chose a way to spin a topic to favor your views. pkr, gives you very little room to squirm out of topics because he doesn't give you the chance to spin the topic by offering more words,which can be cherry picked and spun to your favor.

14Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 10:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Pkr always tries to avoid the issues.  Anything he does't agree with is labeled "progressive", left or right...a convenient way to sit on the fence and stand for nothing.

So now you've gone full ann coulter. lol

It will come as a shock to you, but liberal/conservative and democrat/republican are no longer the only two options.
Libertarianism is another, tex. It's now established and it's very real. lol

15Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 10:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So now you've gone full ann coulter.  lol

It will come as a shock to you,  but liberal/conservative and democrat/republican are no longer the only two options.
Libertarianism is another,  tex.  It's now established and it's very real.  lol

Thank god or I would be building a spaceship...

16Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 10:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It will come as a shock to you,  but liberal/conservative and democrat/republican are no longer the only two options.

That would be fun. We could fly out into space and stop climate change with a BIG  silent 

17Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 10:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You better not stop construction on that spaceship. The liberals and conservatives are probably gonna remain in power till after you and I are gone.
There's still too many of em. lol

18Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 11:14 pm

Survey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8hBKuf6YD3-dTnhYyo042ozgGZrWFcTpz2xVrQ8AUBKJ928kjRg

I understand you fine Pkr.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmyO2xuI1qI

Smile 

19Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/25/2014, 11:21 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Survey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvz586-JIJgUCfXA4959Ms5Lx7x6A0TQNMjPebPNyDt_0bz9JmIQ

You avoid issues all the time... The only thing consistent with you is your Bush infatuation. How about we talk about some of those pressing progressive social issues like marriage rights or illegal immigration darlin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePiGVI2Hs-g

Laughing 

20Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/26/2014, 5:54 am

Floridatexan wrote:

I see PKR standing for most stuff you are against and that bothers you.

21Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/26/2014, 6:06 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I see PKR standing for most stuff you are against and that bothers you.

Agreed.  The only negatives I believe are based on differing viewpoints, not at all addressing the question concerning clarity.

Don't you start doubting yourself PKR. You're one of the most respected posters here!

22Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/26/2014, 8:06 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Pffft ....

Glibertarians are just embarrassed and/or gutless Repukes.

23Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/26/2014, 8:08 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I was just wondering if other people really thght this?

Be honest please... it would be interesting if people answered truthfully.

An absolute lack of substance is not that hard to understand.

24Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/26/2014, 10:51 am

Sal wrote:

An absolute lack of substance is not that hard to understand.

Survey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8kx8vBuo7od1UtzhIoqFmyHd6xjQKA6Cmeaus1JQjEX9I1NAs

Yep! I'm seeing that right now.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avz7f1lqEU&list=PL12146D05044E2A5D

Smile 

25Survey Empty Re: Survey 6/26/2014, 11:40 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

In all honesty, I find most of what Pkr says here unintelligible. We had a massive legalized theft in 2008, and to hear him tell it, commies are taking over the country. Does not compute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum