Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"what motive would all those people have for being accomplices to the worst mass murder and treason in history?" I put that question to 9/11 truthers probably over a hundred times. And never received an answer.

+2
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You have received numerous answers to that question, Bob. You just refuse to look at the evidence.

1) $2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon on 9/10/01.
2) PNAC and "a new Pearl Harbor"
3) Bush's approval ratings tanking before 9/11
4) "Work" being done at the WTC after hours
5) Phone calls from Flight 93 that couldn't have happened
6) Numerous reports by firefighters, building security, bystanders and media of explosions in the basement prior to the "impact" of the planes
7) The pathetic story from NIST about buildings being destroyed by fire from the planes, when those buildings clearly exploded and fell almost directly into their own footprints at near freefall speed.
Cool 9/11 Commission glaring omissions
9) NORAD "busy" with exercises that mimicked 9/11, with Bush regime claiming they had no idea any such attack was a possibility
10) Put options

That's just a start.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
You have received numerous answers to that question, Bob.  You just refuse to look at the evidence.

1) $2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon on 9/10/01.
2) PNAC and "a new Pearl Harbor"
3) Bush's approval ratings tanking before 9/11
4) "Work" being done at the WTC after hours
5) Phone calls from Flight 93 that couldn't have happened
6) Numerous reports by firefighters, building security, bystanders and media of explosions in the basement prior to the "impact" of the planes
7) The pathetic story from NIST about buildings being destroyed by fire from the planes, when those buildings clearly exploded and fell almost directly into their own footprints at near freefall speed.
Cool 9/11 Commission glaring omissions
9) NORAD "busy" with exercises that mimicked 9/11, with Bush regime claiming they had no idea any such attack was a possibility
10) Put options

That's just a start.  

Have you ever heard of the concept of "taking something out of context"?
Well that's what you just did.  
You left out the first part of the sentence I wrote.

Here's the whole sentence...

unless Dick Cheney installed all the explosives in the Twin Towers and Building 7 all by himself,  there would have been dozens if not hundreds of people doing it.  And my question from the beginning was "what motive would all those people have for being accomplices to the worst mass murder and treason in history?"

My question has always referred specifically to the people who supposedly did the actual work,  tex.  Let me try to explain for you.
The theory is that two of the world's tallest and largest skyscrapers,  and an additional 47 story skyscraper (7 WTC),  were all wired for "controlled demolitions".

I hope we can at least agree that Dick Cheney could not have done all that by himself.  
It would have taken many many skilled people to accomplish such a thing.
That is even if it could be accomplished because NOTHING even close to anything like that had ever been done before.

The "those people" I'm referring to in the sentence you quoted is exactly that,  "those people" who did the actual work.  It is not referring to Dick Cheney,  George Bush,  Donald Rumsfeld,  or Count Rothschild.  It's referring to the people who supposedly were the ones who actually wired the tallest and largest structures in the world so they would blow up.

So the question becomes "what motive would THOSE PEOPLE have for wanting to be a party to the worst mass murder and treason in history?"
Not what motive would Dick Cheney and George Bush have.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But that's just for openers.

A team of about 100 forensics experts recovered and identified the remains of all but one of the passengers and crew members of Flight 77, the airliner which struck the Pentagon.

Now according to 9/11 truthers like yourself, Flight 77 never struck the Pentagon. It instead was a missile or some other aircraft.
So that would mean that the team of 100 forensics experts all lied through their teeth. They were all a party to covering up the worst mass murder and treason in history.

So what was their motive, tex? Why in the name of fucking sense would they want to be a party to mass murder and treason?

You see, you truthers have a real bad habit. You spin up all this nonsense but you don't think it through. You never have. None of you.

no stress

no stress

Bob wrote:But that's just for openers.

A team of about 100 forensics experts recovered and identified the remains of all but one of the passengers and crew members of Flight 77,  the airliner which struck the Pentagon.

Now according to 9/11 truthers like yourself,  Flight 77 never struck the Pentagon.  It instead was a missile or some other aircraft.
So that would mean that the team of 100 forensics experts all lied through their teeth.  They were all a party to covering up the worst mass murder and treason in history.

So what was their motive, tex?  Why in the name of fucking sense would they want to be a party to mass murder and treason?

You see,  you truthers have a real bad habit.  You spin up all this nonsense but you don't think it through.  You never have.  None of you.
 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A team of about 100 forensics experts recovered and identified the remains of all but one of the passengers and crew members of Flight 77,  the airliner which struck the Pentagon.

Now according to 9/11 truthers like yourself,  Flight 77 never struck the Pentagon.  It instead was a missile or some other aircraft.
So that would mean that the team of 100 forensics experts all lied through their teeth.  They were all a party to covering up the worst mass murder and treason in history.

So what was their motive, tex?  Why in the name of fucking sense would they want to be a party to mass murder and treason?

You see,  you truthers have a real bad habit.  You spin up all this nonsense but you don't think it through.  You never have.  None of you.

I am not spinning anything. You apparently have more faith in your fellow man than I do. I don't want to get into specifics right now, but probably the most compelling evidence is the science...

Floridatexan wrote:

I am not spinning anything.  You apparently have more faith in your fellow man than I do.  I don't want to get into specifics right now, but probably the most compelling evidence is the science...

There's no way that many people could lie. Hell, Obama couldn't even get Bergdahl's platoon to shut up once he was released.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

I am not spinning anything.  You apparently have more faith in your fellow man than I do.  I don't want to get into specifics right now, but probably the most compelling evidence is the science...

That very sad.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

Do not forget the Dancing Israelis. Why would Israelis be gleeful at such a horrible tragedy hitting their most faithful ally?

"....Our Purpose Was To Document The Event...."

See 1:40 into the video that follows.

If Mossad knew we were going to be attacked, why were we not tipped off?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The "dancing israelis" was so totally debunked so long ago that it's like still listening to an argument that it was muslims who blew up the Oklahoma City building.
Oh yea,  several people saw muslims carrying on then too.  So much so that an all points bulletin was put out on muslim suspects.

But it wasn't timothy mcveigh or the israelis or aliens from outer space or anything else that did 9/11 other than the Saudi hijackers.

So it's now time we put away the childrens' stories and start to talk about what actually did happen.

The Saudi Royal Family has always been scared shitless that a group of jihadists was gonna run them and their billions out of town.  Except the jihadists would confiscate the billions and most likely kill those kings before they could get to the city limits and they know it.

So to prevent that from ever happening,  they used their billions to pay protection money to the jihadists.
That protection money was going directly to the 9/11 hijackers.  We have proof of that now even independent of the 26 pages of evidence which was redacted from the 9/11 Commission Report.
But two very reliable politicians who served on the Senate Intelligence Committee at the time have seen the redacted pages and are telling us it's covering up the Saudi Royals involvement with financing the 9/11 hijackers.

What is the implication of this?  That the Bush Administration pulled that out of the 9/11 report to protect their business partners,  the Saudi Royals.
And maybe even part of their motive for the Iraq invasion was to distract the world's attention from the Bush family's business partners the Saudi Royals who were financing the hijackers.

That's the story.  Not "controlled demolitions" or "pentagon missiles" or "illuminattis".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Maybe it will help to explain it this way.
When Bush pulled that evidence out of the 9/11 Commission Report, it was very much like the IRS "losing those emails". Or Richard Nixon telling us the tape got erased.
All three are just lame attempts at covering up wrongdoing and possibly crimes.

2seaoat

Bob's been winning this argument for seven years.....its like watching the spurs play Navarre high school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum