Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do Not Adjust Your Television Sets

+3
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:but the fact is saddam would probably still be dictating iraq if he had complied with the un terms to which he agreed after invading kuwait.

No he wouldn't

Saddam held onto power through fear and intimidation.

Show the emperor has no clothes, and that is gone like the wind.

Could be... or he could've fallen in the arab spring... we'll never know because of the military adventurism.

I wish we could learn a profound and lasting lesson here... but I don't hear that ring looking at either party.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:but the fact is saddam would probably still be dictating iraq if he had complied with the un terms to which he agreed after invading kuwait.

No he wouldn't

Could be... or he could've fallen in the arab spring... we'll never know because of the military adventurism.

I wish we could learn a profound and lasting lesson here... but I don't hear that ring looking at either party.

No, you are still going to have folks like Markle and PaceDog pushing for endless war against Muslim countries. Cheney is a hero to them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

No he wouldn't

No, you are still going to have folks like Markle and PaceDog pushing for endless war against Muslim countries. Cheney is a hero to them.

Let's not forget the left here too... infact they got us into most of the big conflicts... that's just the results... period.

Both parties are in bed w the mic and major corps... not to mention the banks and fed. We are being played folks.

Forget everything you know and think about ideology or politics... just look at the results. Do they really vary?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:

I wish we could learn a profound and lasting lesson here...

amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum