Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you Megyn Kelly for not being afraid to talk back to that lowlife piece of shit Cheney.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nuff said.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

She was good in that interview.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

bob, can you post that hot pic on this thread?

and Ill cuss out cheney too.  Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

David Gregory has become the poorest excuse for a host in the sixty years of meet the press.......He simply does not ask hard questions......a complete fail.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ti wrote:bob, can you post that hot pic on this thread?

Thank you Megyn Kelly for not being afraid to talk back to that lowlife piece of shit Cheney. Megyn-kelly

2seaoat

I cannot imagine why she did that photo shoot. She is a smart lady, and she knows with pictures like this she will be lumped in with the other fox bimbos.

Bob wrote:
Ti wrote:bob, can you post that hot pic on this thread?

Thank you Megyn Kelly for not being afraid to talk back to that lowlife piece of shit Cheney. Megyn-kelly

OMG, cheney is a limp dicked dumbass and he cant shoot either. I'm so glad he isn't the president.  Very Happy Or I might not have ever seen this picture.  cyclops 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Cheney will never go back on tv with Megyn again. Because he's not only a chickenhawk, he's also a chicken shit.

Bob wrote:Cheney will never go back on tv with Megyn again.  Because he's not only a chickenhawk,  he's also a chicken shit.

Well babay, when you need a job done, just pull out a hot conservative woman. She'll tell ya like it is because she's not a zombie.  Razz 

I personally think Obama flubbed Iraq the last 5 years because he doesn't want success in Iraq, that would not be good for his ego and islamist buddies.

thus is why Obama has armed the terrorist going out of Syria into Iraq now.

I think cheney replied responsibly btw

congress did vote for it, and many on the left voted and pitched for it.

but megan sure as hell is hot.

btw, she asked those those hard questions so he could give those truthful answers..

and shes still hot. I may need to cool off..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ti wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Bob wrote:
Ti wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Im not a cheney fan.

I do think anyone at this point who is focusing on cheney when we are almost 6 years into this admin is being dishonest.

sorry

You cant have it both ways.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ti wrote:
Bob wrote:
Ti wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Im not a cheney fan.

I do think anyone at this point who is focusing on cheney when we are almost 6 years into this admin is being dishonest.

sorry

When Cheney is appearing on TV, talk shows, and forming a "public service" organization to raise money for the GOP...yep, discussion of Cheney is more than relevant...apparently it's also necessary. And you're still stupid.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://leaksource.info/2013/04/08/contractors-reap-138-billion-from-iraq-war-cheneys-halliburton-1-with-39-5-billion/

Contractors Reap $138 Billion from Iraq War, Cheney’s Halliburton #1 with $39.5 Billion

In News on April 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Thank you Megyn Kelly for not being afraid to talk back to that lowlife piece of shit Cheney. Iraq-top-10-corporate-winners

Floridatexan wrote:
Ti wrote:
Bob wrote:
Ti wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Im not a cheney fan.

sorry

When Cheney is appearing on TV, talk shows, and forming a "public service" organization to raise money for the GOP...yep, discussion of Cheney is more than relevant...apparently it's also necessary.  And you're still stupid.

hes performing a public service? lol who knew.

Im not near as stupid as you.

cheney is irrelevant, much like you

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I cannot imagine why she did that photo shoot.  She is a smart lady, and she knows with pictures like this she will be lumped in with the other fox bimbos.

Only in your mind.

She's one of the best, unbiased newscasters on TV today. Regardless of the Network. If you're not watching her, you're not really interested in the news.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
http://leaksource.info/2013/04/08/contractors-reap-138-billion-from-iraq-war-cheneys-halliburton-1-with-39-5-billion/

Contractors Reap $138 Billion from Iraq War, Cheney’s Halliburton #1 with $39.5 Billion

In News on April 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Thank you Megyn Kelly for not being afraid to talk back to that lowlife piece of shit Cheney. Iraq-top-10-corporate-winners

As you well know, former Vice President Dick Cheney has no financial interest in Halliburton and hasn't had any sine he took office.

Your messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama continues to use Halliburton with no bid contracts. So I guess you should now way Obama's Halliburton.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've asked you before and I'll ask you again, markle. Why do you leave out cheney's middle name? Is it because bruce is a name associated with queers and you don't want people to know it's his name?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum