Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergdahl's former platoon mate annihilating him testifying before Congress- GOOD!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bergdahls-platoon-mate-says-needs-charged-desertion/

Awesome !!!!

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.westernjournalism.com/bergdahls-platoon-mate-says-needs-charged-desertion/

Awesome !!!!

“He didn’t understand why we were doing more humanitarian aid drops, setting up clinics, and helping the populous [sic] instead of hunting the Taliban,” Full told a House Foreign Affairs panel.

Bergdahl was a “good soldier” during military training in California, but shortly after arriving in Afghanistan he started voicing disagreements with the way missions were conducted, Full said.

“He was clearly frustrated that we were instructed to win the hearts and minds of the local populace,” he testified, recalling Bergdahl’s. “He wanted to hunt and kill.”

I think he just turned Bergdahl into Rambo.

lol

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.westernjournalism.com/bergdahls-platoon-mate-says-needs-charged-desertion/

Awesome !!!!

“He didn’t understand why we were doing more humanitarian aid drops, setting up clinics, and helping the populous [sic] instead of hunting the Taliban,” Full told a House Foreign Affairs panel.

Bergdahl was a “good soldier” during military training in California, but shortly after arriving in Afghanistan he started voicing disagreements with the way missions were conducted, Full said.

“He was clearly frustrated that we were instructed to win the hearts and minds of the local populace,” he testified, recalling Bergdahl’s. “He wanted to hunt and kill.”

I think he just turned Bergdahl into Rambo.

lol

Liar. Here is what is written.

Bowe Bergdahl’s former platoon mate, Army SPC Cody Full (Retired), testified before the House Middle East and North Africa Terrorism & Nonproliferation Subcommittee regarding Bergdahl’s state of mind and actions leading up to his desertion from his unit.

“It is clear to me that he had a plan and executed it,” said SPC Full. “Knowing that someone you needed to trust deserted you in war and did so on his own free will is the ultimate betrayal.” He continued with his prepared statement: “You should not be able to desert your fellow Americans without consequences. Bowe Bergdahl should not be characterized as having served with honor and distinction.”

Full concluded his comments with a list of charges including “desertion, missing movement, disrespect towards a superior commissioned officer, insubordinate conduct towards a non-commissioned officer, failure to obey order or regulation, misbehavior before the enemy, and misconduct as a prisoner.”

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/bergdahls-platoon-mate-says-needs-charged-desertion/#0tcQbR3qz03PJPKD.99

Sal

Sal

What am I lying about, moron?

These are Cody Hull's words ....

“He didn’t understand why we were doing more humanitarian aid drops, setting up clinics, and helping the populous instead of hunting the Taliban,” Full told a House Foreign Affairs panel.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/fellow-soldier-says-bowe-bergdahl-upset-he-wasnt-allowed-to-hunt-and-kill-the-taliban/

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:riiiiiight.....

Are you actually suggesting Cody Full did not say what I quoted?

How fucking stupid are you?

This is some contradictory statements. Berghdal was said to have disagreed w/ the way the Afgan civillians were treated and was upset a child was run over by a US truck. Now they're saying he wanted to kill them? There's a lot of bullshit going on here.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:This is some contradictory statements. Berghdal was said to have disagreed w/ the way the Afgan civillians were treated and was upset a child was run over by a US truck. Now they're saying he wanted to kill them? There's a lot of bullshit going on here.

Or maybe he was just conflicted and totally fucked up in the head.

We need to be a lot more careful about who we send to war, so the wingnutz won't be so butthurt over who we decide to bring back.

by Dreamsglore Today at 3:12 pm
This is some contradictory statements. Berghdal was said to have disagreed w/ the way the Afgan civillians were treated and was upset a child was run over by a US truck. Now they're saying he wanted to kill them? There's a lot of bullshit going on here.
----
Going to agree. I don't know where Sal got that link, but it does not coincide with all we have leaned thus far from the mSM thus far.

Too many thus fars... Just woke up from nap

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Going to agree. I don't know where Sal got that link, but it does not coincide with all we have leaned thus far from the mSM thus far.

It's from his testimony, moron.

It's on friggin' youtube.

sheesh .....

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

It's from his testimony, moron.

It's on friggin' youtube.

sheesh .....

blog

Sal

Sal

Raw Story isn't a blog, you moron.

And, the video of Full's testimony is embedded.

Are you alleging it's fake?

lmao

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.learningrx.com/reading-help-for-adults-faq.htm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Raw Story isn't a blog, you moron.

lmao

PaceDog routinely starts threads using blog sources.......  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:Raw Story isn't a blog, you moron.

lmao

PaceDog routinely starts threads using blog sources.......  Razz

Z-man routinely starts posts with......Pacedog....... pirat

I don't know what the real story is w/ Bergdahl. He hasn't spoken yet but I'm not about to condemn a 26 yr.old who spent 5 yrs. as a taliban POW. Whatever bad decisions he made he has certainly paid for them. He and his family are being scorned by the whole country. Enough.

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 5:58 pm
Sal wrote:

Raw Story isn't a blog, you moron.

lmao

PaceDog routinely starts threads using blog sources.......

----
Yep have been known to stupidly do that ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum