Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

We're nearly gas and oil independent now.

Perhaps you had not noticed but we do not exist in this world alone, we also have a world economy.  Many of our allies depend on gas and oil from the Middle East

How do you figure that?  According to this,  as of 2012 we're still importing 40% of our oil.  

http://www.eia.gov/energy_in_brief/article/foreign_oil_dependence.cfm

And if we were oil independent and our allies still needed oil from those ragheads,  then let them occupy the goddamn middle east.  And if you and john bolton and lindsey graham and sarah palin and steve douchey want us to keep doing it for them then by all means go get a uniform and a rifle and go join up with them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This nightmare started 40 years ago...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

If our government and our people hadn't sat on our asses,  we could have easily gotten off that middle east oil before now.  And in doing so we'd probably have gotten the rest of the world off of it too.

But the people who profit from wars did not want that.  The same people a republican president warned us about.  And we didn't listen.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The same people a republican president warned us about.  And we didn't listen.

US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972 - Page 2 20up-i10

Do you know who is pictured in the photo above? Dwight David Eisenhower. Allegedly, the moment was during an interview in 1952 when he was first running for president. The interviewer had asked him how he felt when he ordered the invasion of Normandy in June of 1944. He broke down when he talked about the lives that were lost that day.

Eisenhower would be considered unworthy by his fellow Republicans of today.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:They can pump oil on federals lands, on the white house lawn and out of my ass if it means we can produce enough to make the ragheads in Saudi Arabia poor camel drivers again and end our dependence on raghead oil.
Because then Al Quaeda can take Mosul,  Baghdad,  Syria AND Saudi Arabia for all I care.  

Take it up with ZVUGKTUBM.  He's the one you have the argument with.  He is desperate for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to be good because of the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

The increase in oil and gas production is in direct CONTRAST to the wishes of President Obama.  He has made that clear since long before he was even elected.

US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972 - Page 2 Yeah_r11 Rolling Eyes

Since you concede the FACT that oil and gas production has dramatically increased on private and state land and DECREASED on land controlled by President Barack Hussein Obama, why continue to post threads to the contrary?  With the massive chaos now enveloping this administration, why do you care about gas and oil production and where it comes from?

I have conceded nothing to you, Markle. I know you want desperately to point out the failures of the current administration. U.S. oil production is the highest it has been in the last 40 years--that is a FACT only an idiot would contest. But gee, if Obama allowed more drilling on federal lands in Utah and Wyoming, we might be able to extract a few hundred thousand barrels more to add to the 8.4 million barrels expected to be recovered in 2014. The hair-splitting by desperate wingnuts is palpable!

You're a hoot. For MONTHS and MONTHS you demanded that the increase in oil and gas production was due to actions by President Barack Hussein Obama. Time after time you were proven WRONG but continued to demand you were...somehow...RIGHT.

Now you concede that you were wrong, now you concede that I and every other Republican and Conservative is RIGHT. The difference between Federal and Private or State land for at least a year or more, you considered gigantic.

NOW, like the administration, you admit you're wrong by saying desperate wingnuts are splitting hairs.

Who could make these thing up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum