Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

EIA: US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972

http://www.ogj.com/articles/2014/06/eia-us-oil-production-in-2015-expected-to-be-highest-since-1972.html?cmpid=EnlDailyJune112014

Production, which averaged 7.4 million b/d in 2013, is expected to average 8.4 million b/d in 2014 and 9.3 million b/d in 2015.

The petroleum industry is currently booming in the U.S. President Barrack Obama is doing nothing to hinder the rapid expansion of development of hydrocarbons, both oil and gas, from our nation's shale regions. American oil production has climbed every year since Obama assumed office.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote: President Barrack Obama is doing nothing to hinder the rapid expansion of development of hydrocarbons, both oil and gas, from our nation's shale regions. American oil production has climbed every year since Obama assumed office.

That's odd. I thought Fox News and talk radio have been telling us Obama is agin oil.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote: President Barrack Obama is doing nothing to hinder the rapid expansion of development of hydrocarbons, both oil and gas, from our nation's shale regions. American oil production has climbed every year since Obama assumed office.

That's odd.  I thought Fox News and talk radio have been telling us Obama is agin oil.

I am waiting for someone to bring up the tired wingnut meme of Obama hindering oil production on Federal lands while allowing it on private lands. Of course, nobody has any data supporting such a claim; however, that doesn't mean they will not bring it up. Facts can easily escape reality with some...

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:EIA: US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972

http://www.ogj.com/articles/2014/06/eia-us-oil-production-in-2015-expected-to-be-highest-since-1972.html?cmpid=EnlDailyJune112014

Production, which averaged 7.4 million b/d in 2013, is expected to average 8.4 million b/d in 2014 and 9.3 million b/d in 2015.

The petroleum industry is currently booming in the U.S. President Barrack Obama is doing nothing to hinder the rapid expansion of development of hydrocarbons, both oil and gas, from our nation's shale regions. American oil production has climbed every year since Obama assumed office.

Only to be shipped across the pond to China. And it damn sure didn't increase when we had all of the Gulf of Mexico shut down for the BP spill. My ex father in law was laid off for six months.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:

That's odd.  I thought Fox News and talk radio have been telling us Obama is agin oil.

I am waiting for someone to bring up the tired wingnut meme of Obama hindering oil production on Federal lands while allowing it on private lands. Of course, nobody has any data supporting such a claim; however, that doesn't mean they will not bring it up. Facts can easily escape reality with some...

Forrest,
The entire GULF of MEXICO was shut down in 2011 after the BP spill.

God Damn Obama!!!!! Next question Please.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Only to be shipped across the pond to China.

That muslim antichrist traitor.  He's now nationalized the oil companies like Hugo Chavez and is  making them ship all the United States oil to China.
I bet he saved enough for Air Force One though. But knowing that son of a bitch he probably fuels the plane in some commie muslim country.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Only to be shipped across the pond to China.

Wrong again...... Congress does not allow U.S. produced crude oil to be exported. Get your facts straight, for once....

Time to Lift the Ban on Crude Oil Exports
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/05/time-to-lift-the-ban-on-crude-oil-exports

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And it damn sure didn't increase when we had all of the Gulf of Mexico shut down for the BP spill. My ex father in law was laid off for six months.

You are wrong again.  The BP spill occurred just as the onshore revolution up in North Dakota and down in east Texas was taking off. Go read about the Bakken Formation and the Eagle Ford Shale. Major production simply switched from the Gulf to the shale formations, and hardly looked back. Although the Gulf is moving again.

That's a giant ass lie. You yourself have said we have become the largest exporter of oil.

On top if that, we are making gasoline to sell to other nations while our own supplies here dwindle in the summer months .

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 8:20 pm
And it damn sure didn't increase when we had all of the Gulf of Mexico shut down for the BP spill. My ex father in law was laid off for six months.

You are wrong again. The BP spill occurred just as the onshore revolution up in North Dakota and down in east Texas was taking off. Go read about the Bakken Formation and the Eagle Ford Shale. Major production simply switched from the Gulf to the shale formations, and hardly looked back. Although the Gulf is moving again.
----
Lies. I guess he wasnt out of work. Hmmm funny. He has to be hired by another company as everyone on his crew did and travel to Africa to work.

You're a fat liar Z.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You're a fat liar Z.

I am not lying. I posted statistics cited in an article in the Oil & Gas Journal. You, however are proving how hard it is to fix stupid. You are broken beyond repair.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mark my words, once Obama has shipped all our oil out of the country, it'll be easier for him to establish sharia law. He wants us all to be riding camels like Allah intended. He knows that without oil and gas for our cars, it'll be a lot harder for us to revolt against him and the ayatollah.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Bob wrote:

I am waiting for someone to bring up the tired wingnut meme of Obama hindering oil production on Federal lands while allowing it on private lands. Of course, nobody has any data supporting such a claim; however, that doesn't mean they will not bring it up. Facts can easily escape reality with some....

If you KNOW the FACTS, why do you keep on posting false information or trying to denigrate the truth?

4/17/2014 @ 10:02AM
Obama Stymies Oil and Natural Gas Production on Federal Lands

[...]

According to the CRS report, oil production on federal lands actually fell 6 percent between 2009 and 2013. Over the same period of time, oil production increased by an astounding 61 percent on state and private lands.
The decrease in federal production is not insubstantial but requires context in the form of state and private production numbers. As a result of these massive gains, crude oil production on state and private lands has risen by 2.1 million barrels per day. That increase alone is more than Algeria, Libya, Qatar, and Norway produce– all countries with storied oil reputations – and explains why the U.S. is on track to be the world’s largest oil producer.

Read more:  http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisprandoni/2014/04/17/obama-stymies-oil-and-natural-gas-production-on-federal-lands/

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:EIA: US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972

4/17/2014 @ 10:02AM
Obama Stymies Oil and Natural Gas Production on Federal Lands

[...]

According to the CRS report, oil production on federal lands actually fell 6 percent between 2009 and 2013. Over the same period of time, oil production increased by an astounding 61 percent on state and private lands.
The decrease in federal production is not insubstantial but requires context in the form of state and private production numbers. As a result of these massive gains, crude oil production on state and private lands has risen by 2.1 million barrels per day. That increase alone is more than Algeria, Libya, Qatar, and Norway produce– all countries with storied oil reputations – and explains why the U.S. is on track to be the world’s largest oil producer.

Read more: http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisprandoni/2014/04/17/obama-stymies-oil-and-natural-gas-production-on-federal-lands/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They can pump oil on federals lands, on the white house lawn and out of my ass if it means we can produce enough to make the ragheads in Saudi Arabia poor camel drivers again and end our dependence on raghead oil.
Because then Al Quaeda can take Mosul, Baghdad, Syria AND Saudi Arabia for all I care.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Production.... is expected to average 8.4 million b/d in 2014 and 9.3 million b/d in 2015.

That's right, 9.3 million barrels in 2015! I knew Markle would bite on this one, but he lacks the expertise to say where all of this federally-owned oil lies and how it could be brought into production.

Markle's article states how federal lands in Utah and Wyoming are being held out of production, but fails to say where the oil and gas is in these states and how much can expected to be recovered. These states have only minor liquids potential, though they do contain large deposits of shale-ore, which must be mined and processed like the Canadian tar sands to get the hydrocarbons. There is no significant commercial production from such deposits at this time (companies have tried and failed before and found it mostly uneconomical).

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:They can pump oil on federals lands, on the white house lawn and out of my ass if it means we can produce enough to make the ragheads in Saudi Arabia poor camel drivers again and end our dependence on raghead oil.
Because then Al Quaeda can take Mosul,  Baghdad,  Syria AND Saudi Arabia for all I care.  

Take it up with ZVUGKTUBM. He's the one you have the argument with. He is desperate for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to be good because of the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

The increase in oil and gas production is in direct CONTRAST to the wishes of President Obama. He has made that clear since long before he was even elected.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:They can pump oil on federals lands, on the white house lawn and out of my ass if it means we can produce enough to make the ragheads in Saudi Arabia poor camel drivers again and end our dependence on raghead oil.
Because then Al Quaeda can take Mosul,  Baghdad,  Syria AND Saudi Arabia for all I care.  

Take it up with ZVUGKTUBM.  He's the one you have the argument with.  He is desperate for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to be good because of the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

The increase in oil and gas production is in direct CONTRAST to the wishes of President Obama.  He has made that clear since long before he was even elected.

US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972 Yeah_r11 Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm getting 45 mpg.  If everyone got 45 mpg we wouldn't need any oil from that godforsaken middle east shithole anymore.  
If I was president I would do everything in my power to make us energy independent.  I would be opening up every known source to drilling and extracting oil.  And at the same time,  I would be incentivizing the advance of every known form of alternative energy.

But instead that's not what will be done.   Instead we'll spend every last dime of money we can borrow to occupy the middle east again just to protect the flow of middle eastern oil.
Obama will be forced to go back into Iraq again.  And so will his successor. Mark my words.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Take it up with ZVUGKTUBM.  He's the one you have the argument with.  He is desperate for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to be good because of the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

The increase in oil and gas production is in direct CONTRAST to the wishes of President Obama.  He has made that clear since long before he was even elected.

US oil production in 2015 expected to be highest since 1972 Yeah_r11 Rolling Eyes

Since you concede the FACT that oil and gas production has dramatically increased on private and state land and DECREASED on land controlled by President Barack Hussein Obama, why continue to post threads to the contrary? With the massive chaos now enveloping this administration, why do you care about gas and oil production and where it comes from?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I would be opening up every known source to drilling and extracting oil.  And at the same time,  I would be incentivizing the advance of every known form of alternative energy.

Yep.....  

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I'm getting 45 mpg.  If everyone got 45 mpg we wouldn't need any oil from that godforsaken middle east shithole anymore.  
If I was president I would do everything in my power to make us energy independent.  I would be opening up every known source to drilling and extracting oil.  And at the same time,  I would be incentivizing the advance of every known form of alternative energy.

But instead that's not what will be done.   Instead we'll spend every last dime of money we can borrow to occupy the middle east again just to protect the flow of middle eastern oil.

Obama will be forced to go back into Iraq again.  And so will his successor. Mark my words.

We're nearly gas and oil independent now.

Perhaps you had not noticed but we do not exist in this world alone, we also have a world economy. Many of our allies depend on gas and oil from the Middle East which, thanks to the policies and practices of President Barack Hussein Obama.

President Obama's massive ego and arrogance would never allow him to go back into Iraq, regardless if it is now in total chaos along with Syria.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Since you concede the FACT that oil and gas production has dramatically increased on private and state land and DECREASED on land controlled by President Barack Hussein Obama, why continue to post threads to the contrary?  With the massive chaos now enveloping this administration, why do you care about gas and oil production and where it comes from?

I have conceded nothing to you, Markle. I know you want desperately to point out the failures of the current administration. U.S. oil production is the highest it has been in the last 40 years--that is a FACT only an idiot would contest. But gee, if Obama allowed more drilling on federal lands in Utah and Wyoming, we might be able to extract a few hundred thousand barrels more to add to the 8.4 million barrels expected to be recovered in 2014. The hair-splitting by desperate wingnuts is palpable!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum