Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The war is over.  What tactical goals are we trying to achieve.  None.  We are withdrawing.  We will be out by the end of the year.  If somebody thinks a moron would trade five people who were going to be released anyway.......I guess this none story can fill the void in folks brains........but honestly this is not a game as Mr. Markle suggests.....It is simply engaging one's brain and not being manipulated by propaganda.  The President acted within his constitutional power as commander in chief and got our soldier home......seems pretty simple to me.   As to these supermen we released.....as Bill Mahr said.....if they were so fricking awesome and scary.....how did they get caught.

Sorry, the Taliban are some nasty folks who will return to power in parts of Afghanastan.......those same nasty folks were our best friends earlier when they were fighting the Russians, and our need to interact within them might happen again in a hundred years......how fricking stupid do you have to be to be spoon fed this chit.   We are leaving........see ya!

Yes, the war is over, President Barack Hussein Obama has surrendered.

Although, where did you get the idea that we will be out of Afghanistan by the end of this year?

You're even losing your ability to amuse.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You're absolutely right that the Taliban didn't pose any direct threat to America, seaoat.
The charge against the Taliban is that it provided a safe haven for the ones who did execute 9/11. It "harbored" an enemy which had brutally attacked our country.

Yesterday I asked floridatexan what our government should have done, if anything, as a response to 9/11.
Her answer is it was a all a "false flag" anyway so the question is stupid.

So now I ask you, if you had been the "decider", what if anything would you have done?

2seaoat

So now I ask you, if you had been the "decider", what if anything would you have done?

Killed Bin Laden.

2seaoat

Although, where did you get the idea that we will be out of Afghanistan by the end of this year?

I can think. After the midterms, see who was right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum