Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not even Chris Matthews is buying into the lies of the COWH now

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.caintv.com/white-house-suggests-its-being

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.caintv.com/white-house-suggests-its-being

As I tried to tell seaoat in the other thread,  I promise you Obama is now kicking himself over this one. When he's lost the talking head who "gets the tingle up his leg" over him,  he knows he fucked up.

And this will only be the beginning if one of those jihadists he freed goes off the reservation and starts setting off bombs.  That's when whatever he has for a legacy will really start to go south.

Sal

Sal

Another day, another chicken to fuck. 

Get at it, chicken fuckers. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Another day, another chicken to fuck. 

Get at it, chicken fuckers. 

That's such an articulate and thoughtful response, Sal.
And to just think I told my girlfriend the other day that a very smart individual who lives in Central Florida is participating in the local internet chat I spend so much time on. And I was talking about you. Thank god she doesn't read this stuff. lol

Sal

Sal

Just another shiny object, Bob. 

This was a military man detained by the enemy. 

Our military adventure is coming to an end there, and it's time to tie up loose ends. 

Leave no man behind. 

It's really just that simple. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll concede this much to you Sal. If none of those five dudes want to get revenge on uncle sam after being locked up in a maximum security prison (and if I was one of them I would) and they all go quietly into the night never to be heard from again, then this firestorm will eventually blow over and Obama will skate through it.

BUT, only if they go quietly into the night. If they don't do that and even one decides to get his revenge on U.S. citizens (military or civilian), then this will become Barack's legacy. And by now I think he knows it.

Sal

Sal

How do you think this would've played out had he been left him in captivity and he starved to death or was beheaded and dragged through the streets as a trophy, Bob?

Grow up. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:How do you think this would've played out had he been left him in captivity and he starved to death or was beheaded and dragged through the streets as a trophy, Bob?

Grow up. 

You're gonna need to tell Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta and Bob Gates to "grow up" too, Sal. They advised Obama against making this exchange.
And frankly, I have a lot more confidence in the judgement of those three than I do Barrack.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:How do you think this would've played out had he been left him in captivity and he starved to death or was beheaded and dragged through the streets as a trophy, Bob?

Grow up. 

You're gonna need to tell Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta and Bob Gates to "grow up" too, Sal.  They advised Obama against making this exchange.
And frankly,  I have a lot more confidence in the judgement of those three than I do Barrack.

Aren't those the same people who advised against putting a bullet through Osama's eye and dumping his corpse into the sea?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Could be, Sal. But if I had been the commander-in-chief I would have ordered the Seals and the Navy to bring Bin Laden back alive like they did Khalid Sheik Mohammed. I think he got off way too easy. And I say that thinking of the loved ones of the three thousand innocent people who went down with the Twin Towers. Especially the hundreds who faced the sheer horror of either burning to death or jumping out of the buildings.
He and Sheik Mohammed should have been put on trial and then be set on fire and made to jump like they did. That bullet he got was way too easy for him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But then again I would have put every politician on trial,  including presidents,  who created that miserable middle east military/foreign policy over the last 50 years beginning with the coup that removed the elected leader of Iran and replaced him with a U.S. puppet dictator and all the immoral shit that followed which set the stage for those 3000 innocent people to die in New York.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've told this before,  Sal,  but I actually got to witness what was happening from the very beginning.

I was walking in downtown Chicago in 1976 and came up on a street protest.
I was a rube and didn't even know what I was looking at so I took out my camera and started taking photos.
One of the protestors walked over to me and asked that I stop taking the pictures.  He explained that he was protesting the dictator our country was keeping in power in Iran and if the dictator's secret police learned the identity of him and the others they could all be assassinated.

I've often thought about that since.  Especially after I learned more and more about what I had witnessed.  It took a lot of courage for those people to risk their lives to try to peacefully stop that madness.  More courage than I will ever have.
And I wasn't surprised when our politicians finally found themselves on the shit end of the revolution which resulted.  That was the beginning of what turned into a long national nightmare which culminated on 9/11 and then put us into probably what is the most mindless "war" in our country's history.

Sal wrote:Just another shiny object, Bob. 

And of all shiny object seekers, get to it for once in regards to your messiah.

This was a military man detained by the enemy.
He was a man who violated the UCMJ by deserting his fellow soldiers and getting others killed by having to depart from the usual mission and do something they were not scheduled to do. And really detained> Do you call walking into an enemy stronghold detained? You are showing your ignorance again.font]

Our military adventure is coming to an end there, and it's time to tie up loose ends. Hopefully this man finds the loose end of a noose or a lose .338 Lapua round in a firing squad.

Leave no man behind. He ain't a man. Men do not desert.

It's really just that simple. Simple for you because as a lifelong civilian you don't understand at all.

Grow up. 

Why does your heart bleed so much for a traitor that rescinded his citizenship and collaborated with enemy? He even converted to Islam. Why don't you go take his place?

Bob wrote:

Grow up. 

You're gonna need to tell Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta and Bob Gates to "grow up" too, Sal.  They advised Obama against making this exchange.
And frankly,  I have a lot more confidence in the judgement of those three than I do Barrack.

Sal has his Kenyan Love Blinders on 10+. Obama could get caught doing the most heinous crime you can think of and Sal will spin it somehow. He is like the German people before WW II. Lost in the sauce.

Grow up. 

How did you feel about the American contractors dragged through the streets of Baghdad? What about in Somalia in Mogadishu? He'd have been better off getting a dirt nap there instead of going through what he will with a courts martial and possible death penalty.

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.caintv.com/white-house-suggests-its-being

As I tried to tell seaoat in the other thread,  I promise you Obama is now kicking himself over this one. When he's lost the talking head who "gets the tingle up his leg" over him,  he knows he fucked up.

And this will only be the beginning if one of those jihadists he freed goes off the reservation and starts setting off bombs.  That's when whatever he has for a legacy will really start to go south.

Qatar is right across the Arabian Gulf from Iran. The five in question have free reign to move wherever they want inside the borders of the country. Iran has thousands of their own small, fast boat fleet and will eventually offer to move these gents to more comfortable, jihadist surroundings watch and see. Stay in Qatar a year? Right, and Obama won't tell another lie before he leaves DC either lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I'll concede this much to you Sal.  If none of those five dudes want to get revenge on uncle sam after being locked up in a maximum security prison (and if I was one of them I would) and they all go quietly into the night never to be heard from again,  then this firestorm will eventually blow over and Obama will skate through it.

BUT,  only if they go quietly into the night.  If they don't do that and even one decides to get his revenge on U.S. citizens (military or civilian),  then this will become Barack's legacy.   And by now I think he knows it.

Not even Chris Matthews is buying into the lies of the COWH now Obama-Carter-Mirror

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He'd have been better off getting a dirt nap there instead of going through what he will with a courts martial and possible death penalty.

He's not gonna get the death penalty, dumbass.

Get real.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Could be,  Sal.  But if I had been the commander-in-chief I would have ordered the Seals and the Navy to bring Bin Laden back alive like they did Khalid Sheik Mohammed.  I think he got off way too easy.  And I say that thinking of the loved ones of the three thousand innocent people who went down with the Twin Towers.  Especially the hundreds who faced the sheer horror of either burning to death or jumping out of the buildings.  
He and Sheik Mohammed should have been put on trial and then be set on fire and made to jump like they did.  That bullet he got was way too easy for him.  

That's because you buy into the whole "official narrative" hook, line and sinker, Bob. See my new post on Al Qaeda. I know it's long, but please read the whole article at the site...it was too long and involved to post it all here.

Not even Chris Matthews is buying into the lies of the COWH now E98e8527de8be9813cd7db3ab8233924

http://www.examiner.com/article/bush-administration-goes-unpunished-for-iraq-war-crimes

"Bitter ironies emerged Tuesday when attorneys for Bush-43 and gang used virtually the same general argument many Nazis used, during the Nuremberg trials, in defense of their horrific actions..."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Not even Chris Matthews is buying into the lies of the COWH now E98e8527de8be9813cd7db3ab8233924

Love it!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

FT complains about people giving Obama the verbal shenanigans yet she posts hitler with bush and then wonders why people are tired of the liberal tripe

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Some would call the photo Markle posted "Wingnut tripe."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:FT complains about people giving Obama the verbal shenanigans yet she posts hitler with bush and then wonders why people are tired of the liberal tripe

What part of "Nuremberg defense" escapes you?

What part of the fact that you guys cannot even try to spin stuff hard enough to cover all the lies and scandals of this admin ? Obama has been effing up so much lately that even you have to take speed at night to stay up and keep up with the gaffes he and his posse have created through ineptness and down right incompetency .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum