Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Even Chris Matthews knows Benghazi has been a cover up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3085110/posts?page=48

Chris Matthews On Benghazi: "Where Were The People That Could Have Come?"
Real Clear Politics ^ | Oct. 28, 2013 | Chris Matthews

Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:21:11 PM by Republicanprofessor

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Let me go to Brandon first. I guess this is the question that gets to me. If you're out there pinned down and the word gets back to Washington in real time at the National Security Agency or the national security desk, why didn't we try to send somebody from somewhere? What happened?

BRANDON WEB: Hi, Chris. I think people need to understand this is a situation where as much as the people on the ground working with the State Department in Libya knew that the threat was there and requested the security, the State Department just wasn't prepared to deal with this situation. And by being prepared, you have a list of things that when something goes wrong like this you go down that list and you make certain phone calls and notify certain people. And that just wasn't the case. They had numbers from the DoD that had expired. Then you run into a situation where these agencies, the CIA, the State Department, and the military don't necessarily talk to each other and are in communications as much as you'd think.

MATTHEWS: You know, as an American, that doesn't work for me. The president, the National Security Agency people, are sitting in the White House 24/7, there's officers on deck. They're getting an instantaneous report of what's going on there. What weren't they looking at in terms of assets that could have been sent? Where was the U.S. cavalry, to use an American image? Where were the people that could have come or that tried to get there within however many hours it took to save the lives of the people still living. Where were they and why couldn't they do it? I'm going to ask that question until I get an answer.

Read MORE here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/28/chris_matthews_on_benghazi_where_were_the_people_that_could_have_come_im_going_to_ask_that_question_until_i_get_an_answer.html

ASK IT CHRIS!!! ASK IT!!!!

If he's lost the man who said that "he got a tingle down his leg on inauguration of this POTUS", BHO is done and this is going to blow up bigger than ever.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Recently, I've heard comparisons of Jimmy Carter to Obama--and it's being said that they are pretty much opposite in their management style.  Carter was a micro-manager who was described as trying to control every little thing, including the schedule of  who was using the WH tennis courts.  But Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in his administration or what his own people are doing.  

So what is worse--a micro-manager president or a president who doesn't know anything about anything?

Nekochan wrote:Recently, I've heard comparisons of Jimmy Carter to Obama--and it's being said that they are pretty much opposite in their management style.  Carter was a micro-manager who was described as trying to control every little thing, including the schedule of  who was using the WH tennis courts.  But Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in his administration or what his own people are doing.  

So what is worse--a micro-manager president or a president who doesn't know anything about anything?
With Obama he doesn't know anything and does not care. I'd take Carter, at least he was TRYING. He was too honest to be POTUS really.

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:Recently, I've heard comparisons of Jimmy Carter to Obama--and it's being said that they are pretty much opposite in their management style.  Carter was a micro-manager who was described as trying to control every little thing, including the schedule of  who was using the WH tennis courts.  But Obama doesn't know anything about what goes on in his administration or what his own people are doing.  

Sounds very much like Ronnie Reagan, who was completely clueless because he expected his team to handle all matters, both large and small. Early in his administration I recognized (in hindsight) what were the early signs of his coming Alzheimer's.

He conveniently knows about things that are a political benefit... like killing bin laden. It's beyond credulous that he and or clinton weren't watching the live feed and knew of the pleas for help. Why is a pass being given here? Why the pass on claiming executive privilege about the gun running to criminal cartels? Obama plainly said he knew nothing about it... so which is it? What about the irs targeting? The head visits the wh every week... wtf for? How does holder (and by extension obama) get another pass after clandestine investigations of the media? Obama is extremely aggressive in pursuit of any leak or whistle blowers... in some instances like listed above... the sole purpose is political protection and has nothing to do with national security. Most transparent administration in history... lol. Least is MUCH closer to reality.

Nothing? No accountability? Is there a point that the supporters will ever consider the obfuscation unacceptable? Prolly not.

Funny, no leftists talking about their key talking head, the man with the "tingle down his leg" for Obama...

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:

Sounds very much like Ronnie Reagan, who was completely clueless because he expected his team to handle all matters, both large and small.  Early in his administration I recognized (in hindsight) what were the early signs of his coming Alzheimer's.
Even Chris Matthews knows Benghazi has been a cover up Dog-laughing

2seaoat

Classified CIA operations and cover up......hmmmmm what part do you not understand?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Classified CIA operations and cover up......hmmmmm what part do you not understand?
President Ronald Reagan's fiscal policies lead more than TWENTY FIVE YEARS of economic prosperity and low unemployment?

Progressives should remember that the inflation rate was 13.5% when President Reagan took office. As Progressives SHOULD KNOW, that rate hurts low and middle income earners the most. It was 4.14% the year he left office. Thirty year mortgage rates were 16.6% [They reached over 18%] when Reagan took office (Progressives calculate your mortgage balance at THAT rate), how many homes can be sold at 18% interest. It was 10.32% when he left, sky high by today’s standards but a drastic improvement. The Top Tax Rate was 70% when he took office and 28% when he left.

REVENUES, as a result of those cuts nearly DOUBLED in that decade. The National Debt increased, due to Democrat spending, from $900 BILLION to $2.6 TRILLION over EIGHT YEARS. That is a far smaller increase over EIGHT YEARS than President Barack Hussein Obama has done to us in 2 ½ years, PLUS a projected DEFICIT for 2012 of $1.3 TRILLION!

Unemployment was rapidly increasing when Reagan took office and reached an annual average of 9.7% (10.8% November/December of 1982) his second year before the tax cuts went into effect. After the tax rate cuts, unemployment dropped steadily to 5.3% his last year in office.

Why would Progressives…”mislead”… about these FACTS? Think we had forgotten?

Oh, did you forget the collapse of the Soviet Union?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Classified CIA operations and cover up......hmmmmm what part do you not understand?
President Ronald Reagan's fiscal policies lead more than TWENTY FIVE YEARS of economic prosperity and low unemployment?

Progressives should remember that the inflation rate was 13.5% when President Reagan took office.  As Progressives SHOULD KNOW, that rate hurts low and middle income earners the most.  It was 4.14% the year he left office.  Thirty year mortgage rates were 16.6% [They reached over 18%] when Reagan took office (Progressives calculate your mortgage balance at THAT rate), how many homes can be sold at 18% interest.  It was 10.32% when he left, sky high by today’s standards but a drastic improvement.  The Top Tax Rate was 70% when he took office and 28% when he left.

REVENUES, as a result of those cuts nearly DOUBLED in that decade.  The National Debt increased, due to Democrat spending, from $900 BILLION to $2.6 TRILLION over EIGHT YEARS.  That is a far smaller increase over EIGHT YEARS than President Barack Hussein Obama has done to us in 2 ½ years, PLUS a projected DEFICIT for 2012 of $1.3 TRILLION!

Unemployment was rapidly increasing when Reagan took office and reached an annual average of 9.7% (10.8% November/December of 1982) his second year before the tax cuts went into effect.  After the tax rate cuts, unemployment dropped steadily to 5.3% his last year in office.

Why would Progressives…”mislead”… about these FACTS?  Think we had forgotten?

Oh, did you forget the collapse of the Soviet Union?
Facts? The bullshit that you spew on this forum is unbeleivable. Reagan was an actor who played president, and the Republicans were an integral part of increasing the national debt, and have been ever since Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. BTW, isn't that what Dick Cheney said? Was he a Democrat?

Even Chris Matthews knows Benghazi has been a cover up Ha_ha_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

guess chris lost that loving feeling.

Even Chris Matthews knows Benghazi has been a cover up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8UqQcu6jZhyZCP-14MQp4OqanyhDWgUXcWRfT0cnZeRKkP2oZ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvU3BELZEo

Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum