Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've been studying on this Bergdahl swap and I think I finally have a handle on it.

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

you help let the monster in the door.

You and PaceDog should hook-up with each other. Your Obamahate can be the common-denominator between you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Doesn't community organizing count for something presidential?

Harry Truman was the best foreign policy president post WWII and he had been a county commissioner and shoe salesman.   Reagan the next best had been in charge of an actor's union, and Obama came from academia, yet these three leaders have transformed and shaped post WWII American foreign policy and defined our national interests.....Each of their brillance is unique to the man and the times they found themselves.

Oh my goodness Seaoat. Harry Truman was a State Senator for 10 years prior to his presidency and Ronald Reagan was Governor for 8 years prior to his presidency. Neither of the two, however, held the elite position of community organizer.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

I held my nose and voted for Romney in 2012.  

Dumbass .....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was just watching MSNBC and discovered something I think is something I want to support.

A group of private citizens,  led by a really impressive Harvard Law professor,  is attempting to force those fucking politicians so many worship to do something about the obscene money they spend on political campaigns.  Specifically the "super pacs" which are now completely out of control.
The concept is to establish a super pac funded by citizens to challenge the super pacs funded by the wealthy few.  With the ultimate goal being to force the goddamn politicians and the two goddamn political parties to do the campaign finance reform because it's now obvious they will never do it of their own volition.

Here's a FAQ on it...

https://mayday.us/faq/#whats-the-plan-here

Hopefully the tv segment I saw on it will be streamed on the MSNBC website and if that happens I'll link it here.  You really need to see and listen to this professor to understand why I think he's doing something good with this.

Signed,

The Forum Dumbass

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum