Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SAL since he missed it----Mass shootings and psychotropic drugs- commonality in shootings over last 20 years

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Try citing Wikipedia as a source even at PSC or UWF and see what grade that paper earns....

boards of FL

boards of FL

How PACEDOG views various sources:

http://worldtruth.tv  - Must read!!!  Bump!!! Bump!!!  You gotta see this!!!

http://www.wikipedia.org/ - Total bullshit!  Not a legitimate source of information!  Don't read!  Don't accept anything from wikipedia!

This thread contains a concentration of stupid that is far beyond that of any other thread on this forum.  Congrats, PACEDOG!  You have certainly raised the bar today!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:We were bound to agree on something...

Can't tell if you're playing dumb of if you actually are that dumb.

I think he is trying to agree with my comments on Sal's post; only I was trying to be completely sarcastic (kind of like what Bob does). I actually thought it was a good article and a good initiative.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL wrote:How PACEDOG views various sources:

http://worldtruth.tv  - Must read!!!  Bump!!! Bump!!!  You gotta see this!!!

http://www.wikipedia.org/ - Total bullshit!  Not a legitimate source of information!  Don't read!  Don't accept anything from wikipedia!

This thread contains a concentration of stupid that is far beyond that of any other thread on this forum.  Congrats, PACEDOG!  You have certainly raised the bar today!

Ah yes, let the butthurt flow....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There certainly is the argument that serious drugs were being used by some of these people, but I read that this one was prescribed to a serious drug that he wasn't taking. Soooo......

Floridatexan wrote:
There certainly is the argument that serious drugs were being used by some of these people, but I read that this one was prescribed to a serious drug that he wasn't taking. Soooo......

Here's something you liberals need to think about ....ONE WEAPON he used is being talked about....

“You know, I wonder if I missed something. My understanding is that some of his victims were stabbed to death. Other of his victims were hit by a car that he was driving. And all of a sudden one weapon is, in fact, under attack. And not only is it under attack, people are talking about stepping on the constitutional rights of law-abiding people.”

Every murder is now used for the anti-gun agenda. Hell, our own leader gave guns to Mexican cartels which were used to kill our own citizens to include Border Patrol Agents. Shameless, but you liberals don't care. You have one track minds. It won't work though. WE will all fight you to keep our rights. You won't take them.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/mainstream-media-trying-hide-santa-barbara-murders/

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There certainly is the argument that serious drugs were being used by some of these people, but I read that this one was prescribed to a serious drug that he wasn't taking.  Soooo......

Here's something you liberals need to think about ....ONE WEAPON he used is being talked about....

“You know, I wonder if I missed something. My understanding is that some of his victims were stabbed to death. Other of his victims were hit by a car that he was driving. And all of a sudden one weapon is, in fact, under attack. And not only is it under attack, people are talking about stepping on the constitutional rights of law-abiding people.”

Every murder is now used for the anti-gun agenda. Hell, our own leader gave guns to Mexican cartels which were used to kill our own citizens to include Border Patrol Agents. Shameless, but you liberals don't care. You have one track minds. It won't work though. WE will all fight you to keep our rights. You won't take them.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/mainstream-media-trying-hide-santa-barbara-murders/

Such a stupid argument, PeeDawg ....

Of course, compared to guns, cars are robustly regulated. There’s a strong registration regimen. More and more safety features have been added—including airbags and seat belts. There’s a long-standing war against drunk driving that’s included checkpoints, long sentences for offenders, and holding bartenders accountable who serve someone who’s clearly wasted. And, of course, there’s registration, licensing and tests required to prove you know how to drive an automobile. All of it has led deaths on our roads to plummet. This is why 2015 is projected to be the first year where gun deaths surpass traffic fatalities.

Cars also have a purpose other than killing. As do knives. And although, tragically, three young men were killed after being stabbed by the killer in Santa Barbara, perhaps the clearest comparison between gun violence and knife violence is provided by looking at the attack that occurred at a Chinese school in Henen Province the very same day as the Newtown Massacre. Twenty-three students were attacked in Henen and none died—as opposed to 20 murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary. Or how about the 22 injured in a knife attack at a school in Pittsburgh this past April? Nobody died there, either.

Of course, to the family of a victim, one stabbing death is too many. But clearly knives can’t kill as impersonally, as many, as fast or as at far a distance. Which might be why there haven’t been presidents knifed from book depositories (or grassy knolls, whatever your preference), there aren't drive-by knifings, and we didn’t storm Omaha Beach throwing knives.

Knives also don’t have a powerful lobby to buy legislators, governors, judges, etc., with campaign contributions so they can enrich themselves with blood-stained arms dealer money. So please, put that pathetic talking point to rest.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/27/how-the-gun-nuts-try-to-excuse-away-the-santa-barbara-slaughter-and-why-they-re-all-wrong.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

heck he killed half of his victims with a knife...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:heck he killed half of his victims with a knife...

Such a stupid argument, T ....

And although, tragically, three young men were killed after being stabbed by the killer in Santa Barbara, perhaps the clearest comparison between gun violence and knife violence is provided by looking at the attack that occurred at a Chinese school in Henen Province the very same day as the Newtown Massacre. Twenty-three students were attacked in Henen and none died—as opposed to 20 murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary. Or how about the 22 injured in a knife attack at a school in Pittsburgh this past April? Nobody died there, either.

Of course, to the family of a victim, one stabbing death is too many. But clearly knives can’t kill as impersonally, as many, as fast or as at far a distance. Which might be why there haven’t been presidents knifed from book depositories (or grassy knolls, whatever your preference), there aren't drive-by knifings, and we didn’t storm Omaha Beach throwing knives.

Knives also don’t have a powerful lobby to buy legislators, governors, judges, etc., with campaign contributions so they can enrich themselves with blood-stained arms dealer money. So please, put that pathetic talking point to rest.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/27/how-the-gun-nuts-try-to-excuse-away-the-santa-barbara-slaughter-and-why-they-re-all-wrong.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You never were taught the use of a knife in dispatching folks were you ?..quiet quick and deadly...and you never run out of bullets..fix bayonets...

you liberals can't wait to disarm the American people and bring in your authoritarian communist prison state...not going to happen Nancy...

My argument is stupid?

You have a one track, nanny-state mind that believes government is the solution for everything. What's stupid is your total lack of regard for other LAW ABIDING CITIZENS rights.

Cars are abused by people every day and people who aren't supposed to drive cars after DUIs, losing their licenses etc do so and often times with tragic consequences. You fail to mention any of those.

Then we have the percentage of the population who aren't even citizens being given licenses and the privilege of driving they have not earned and often times most are uninsured. Sure, they get locked up, but Obama's not deporting them. He doesn't consider that a real crime.

A CAR was used on purpose to KILL people in this event that took place in Cali with the GUN and the KNIFE...also an object that killed people. Anything can be an instrument of death. The first such object might have been the hands of a caveman killing another or a bone from an animal used to bash in another caveman's skull.

Let's persecute the doc who prescribes psychotropic drugs and then pretends that all is well with that person. No, they need to be observed and monitored...routinely.

Where did this kid get his guns? Where did the Sandy Hook killer get his? (momma's gun cabinet) After killing mom of course...

You are clueless. How about we execute these folks too instead of feeding and clothing them through 30 years of appeals? One appeal and that is all. DNA evidence is EXACT science. There are no more mistakes with DNA. All of this perp's evidence is ON TAPE for all to see, so had he not taken the coward's way out, we could have at least got some justice for the victims.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You never were taught the use of a knife in dispatching folks were you ?..quiet quick and deadly...and you never run out of bullets..fix bayonets...

Which is why we stormed Omaha Beach with bayonets only.

The Nazis never heard us coming.

Rolling Eyes

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:My argument is stupid?

You should've stopped there ....

.... and, yes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You never were taught the use of a knife in dispatching folks were you ?..quiet quick and deadly...and you never run out of bullets..fix bayonets...

Rolling Eyes

To everything there is a time and purpose under heaven
a time for bullets
and a time for bayonets, Nancy.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes

a time for bullets

Yes, ....

.... and when it comes to butchering grammar schoolers or college towns or movie theaters, the more bullets the better.

Amarite?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes

a time for bullets

Yes, ....

.... and when it comes to butchering grammar schoolers or college towns or movie theaters, the more bullets the better.

Amarite?

Yes especially if you are part of a drug induced government mind control experiment...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes

a time for bullets

Yes, ....

Amarite?

Yes especially if you are part of a drug induced government mind control experiment...

Oh well, ....

.... at least I got you to admit that these types of weapons are instruments of war.

That's a start.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes

a time for bullets

Yes, ....

Amarite?

Oh well, ....

.... at least I got you to admit that these types of weapons are instruments of war.

That's a start.

Yes so were the weapons used by the colonies in the revolution....hey did you know an assault rifle is really still just a regular semi-automatic rifle..ah but it looks scary to you Nancys doesn't it ? The Vikings used axes in warfare..now that's scary...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Rolling Eyes

a time for bullets

Yes, ....

Amarite?

Oh well, ....

That's a start.

Yes so were the weapons used by the colonies in the revolution....hey did you know an assault rifle is really still just a regular semi-automatic rifle..ah but it looks scary to you Nancys doesn't it ?  The Vikings used axes in warfare..now that's scary...

A car is no different than a knife, which is no different than a musket, which is no different than a semiautomatic rifle, which is no different than a neutron bomb ....

.... so, why can't I have a neutron bomb?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum