Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petrodollar bypassed....so begins the end....

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/20/russia-china-bankdeal.html

In a symbolic blow to U.S. global financial hegemony, Russia and China took a small step toward undercutting the domination of the U.S. dollar as the international reserve currency on Tuesday when Russia’s second biggest financial institution, VTB, signed a deal with the Bank of China to bypass the dollar and pay each other in domestic currencies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Very interesting, and the exact thing that American Swiss talked about when he was posting here.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I'm sorry... Boards doesn't find currency very interesting. Do you have any numbers released by the govt or fed reserve?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I'm sorry... Boards doesn't find currency very interesting. Do you have any numbers released by the govt or fed reserve?

Don't confuse my lack of interest in your article from the other thread with a lack of interest in currency markets in general.  

Can you really blame me for not being interested in your article?  If you can't even explain why you find it interesting, why should I find it interesting?

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm sorry... Boards doesn't find currency very interesting. Do you have any numbers released by the govt or fed reserve?

Don't confuse my lack of interest in your article from the other thread with a lack of interest in currency markets in general.  

Can you really blame me for not being interested in your article?  If you can't even explain why you find it interesting, why should I find it interesting?

Thank you for your... er... ah... um... contribution.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Careful he'll ban you for being a lot smarter than him...He's like a skunk whose only ability is to spray you. Constructive debate is not his forte'.

Liberals hate facts contrary to the pontifications of
their messiah who states, "all is well."

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I contributed no less to this thread than you did when you referenced me by name.

Called out Homey

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I contributed no less to this thread than you did when you referenced me by name.

I'll give you that... lol.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Careful he'll ban you for being a lot smarter than him...He's like a skunk whose only ability is to spray you. Constructive debate is not his forte'.

Now this is funny.  TEO wasn't temporarily banned because he struggles with the difference between General Discussion and Politics (and he is the only one who struggles with that).  No!  TEO was banned because he is smarter than everyone!

It's amazing the things people can convince themselves of when faced with the consequences of their own incompetence.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Now this is funny.  TEO wasn't temporarily banned because he struggles with the difference between General Discussion and Politics (and he is the only one who struggles with that).  No!  TEO was banned because he is smarter than everyone!

It's amazing the things people can convince themselves of when faced with the consequences of their own incompetence.

There is no practical reason to demand forum members post in a particular category as judged by you other than you get to play your power trip games...At least i understand that general can be anything I want to put there if I wish to be specific then I can narrow it down but mister everything goes decides to play silly power games like a school yard bully.

gen·er·al

adjective
of or pertaining to all persons or things belonging to a group or category: a general meeting of the employees.
of, pertaining to, or true of such persons or things in the main, with possible exceptions; common to most; prevalent; usual: the general mood of the people.
not limited to one class, field, product, service, etc.; miscellaneous: the general public; general science.
considering or dealing with overall characteristics, universal aspects, or important elements, especially without considering all details or specific aspects: general instructions; a general description; a general resemblance one to another.
not specific or definite: I could give them only a general idea of what was going on.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

There is no practical reason to demand forum members post in a particular category as judged by you other than you get to play your power trip games...At least i understand that general can be anything I want to put there if I wish to be specific then I can narrow it down but mister everything goes decides to play silly power games like a school yard bully.

translation ....

Petrodollar bypassed....so begins the end.... Crybaby.jpg.728x520_q85

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

translation ....

Petrodollar bypassed....so begins the end.... Crybaby.jpg.728x520_q85

Likely you won't be banned cause your nose is up Boards liberal ass...you progressives guys are like a low rider conga line ...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:There is no practical reason to demand forum members post in a particular category as judged by you other than you get to play your power trip games

Actually, there is.  There is a very, very, very obvious practical reason.  I don't know if you have ever browsed other forums on the internets before, but having forum sections with specific types of content is not some abstract idea that I came up with my own.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me try to interpret that..."Cause I say so, my forum my rules and if I choose to selectively enforce the rules that's my business"...you are very much like your beloved Eric Holder, you may be a budding fascist authoritarian Herr Boards.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let me try to interpret that...

"Let me bend this fairly straightforward post into some sort of nut-job conspiracy theory that overestimates the importance of this forum, the degree to which the moderator gives a shit about my posts, and that serves to help me reassure myself of how smart I think I am..."

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Likely you won't be banned

You're prolly right, because I don't make a habit of spamming the board in the wrong categories seeking attention.

But, I have had several threads moved when I accidentally placed them in the wrong sections.

You prolly didn't notice tho, because I didn't whine and carry on like an infant with a full diaper.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let me try to interpret that...

"Let me bend this fairly straightforward post into some sort of nut-job conspiracy theory that overestimates the importance of this forum, the degree to which the moderator gives a shit about my posts, and that serves to help me reassure myself of how smart I think I am..."

Okay now that you cleared that up how about contributing something to my thread...maybe an opinion based on the economic impact of the loss of the petrodollars world influence back here in America.

He's happy with the dollar... because compared to other anemic markets like the yen or the euro... it's not sucking the worst.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay now that you cleared that up how about contributing something to my thread...maybe an opinion based on the economic impact of the loss of the petrodollars world influence back here in America.

Ah, yes.  Sorry about that.

Ahem.

TURN BACK NOW!!111 THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!111  HERE IS ANOTHER STORY INVOLVING RUSSIA, CHINA, AND THE US DOLLAR!!111  SOON, WE WILL MOVE EVEN FURTHER LEFT OF THE COMMUNIST STATE THAT WE ARE TODAY, INTO SOME NEWER, LIBERALLYER, FORM OF GOVERNMETN!!11 OBAMA IS BUILDING AN ARMY!!111  9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!111  DON'T VACCINATE YOUR KIDS!111  IF THIS GETS DELETED, IT IS BECAUSE I'M JUST REALLY SMART!!111  SOMETHING ABOUT CURRENCY!!111 ALL SCIENCE IS FAKE!!11 PULL YOUR KIDS FORM SCHOOL!!!11 LEARNING IS BAD!!! THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE REALITY!!111

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay now that you cleared that up how about contributing something to my thread...maybe an opinion based on the economic impact of the loss of the petrodollars world influence back here in America.

Ah, yes.  Sorry about that.

Ahem.

TURN BACK NOW!!111 THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!111  HERE IS ANOTHER STORY INVOLVING RUSSIA, CHINA, AND THE US DOLLAR!!111  SOON, WE WILL MOVE EVEN FURTHER LEFT OF THE COMMUNIST STATE THAT WE ARE TODAY, INTO SOME NEWER, LIBERALLYER, FORM OF GOVERNMETN!!11 OBAMA IS BUILDING AN ARMY!!111  9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!111  DON'T VACCINATE YOUR KIDS!111  IF THIS GETS DELETED, IT IS BECAUSE I'M JUST REALLY SMART!!111  SOMETHING ABOUT CURRENCY!!111  ALL SCIENCE IS FAKE!!11 PULL YOUR KIDS FORM SCHOOL!!!11 LEARNING IS BAD!!! THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE REALITY!!111

Credit points for paying attention...LOL. You don't have to yell....

Petrodollar bypassed....so begins the end.... 5s3xqk

2seaoat

Fricking idiots......direct currency exchanges between nations are as common as the lack of economic understanding displayed on this forum every day......billions of direct currency exchanges happen every single day independent of the dollar and they have been happening for 50 plus years......I sometimes wonder if anybody even bothers to think anymore.
Cuckooo.....Cuckoooo.......Cuckooooooo

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah you guys are all smarter than this guy....

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/03/forget-treasuries-russias-real-leverage-u-s.html

In any event, a switch to pricing petroleum in anything other than dollars exclusively – whether a single alternative currency, gold, or even a mix of currencies or commodities – would spell the end of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency.

For that reason, Sinclair – no fan of either Russia or Putin – urges American leaders to back away from an economic confrontation with Russia, arguing that the U.S. would be the loser.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum