Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POTUS campaigned on long VA wait times in 2007 so why is he pissed now?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.caintv.com/cnn-if-the-president-is-mad-as

Dude knew they were long so why now is he so mad? Why didn't he fix it when he took office?

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.caintv.com/cnn-if-the-president-is-mad-as

Dude knew they were long so why now is he so mad? Why didn't he fix it when he took office?

President Barack Hussein Obama isn't mad. He's happy to see his underlings taking the heat while he slides on restaurant bars and plays golf.

The issue with the VA is microcosm of what he foresees for all health care in the United States. It doesn't bother President Obama in the least. Just so he, and his rich friends get superior care for themselves.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think you to need to call the Whaambulance.

POTUS campaigned on long VA wait times in 2007 so why is he pissed now? Whaamb10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think you to need to call the Whaambulance.

POTUS campaigned on long VA wait times in 2007 so why is he pissed now? Whaamb10

Disgusting but not surprising. You think it is amusing that millions of Vets are waiting in secret lists, some dying waiting for service and others committing suicide. Waiting lists of eight months, nothing that wasn't anticipated by President Obama.

2seaoat

The buck stops on the President's desk. This is his screw up. Sure the problems existed before he was there. Sure the Republicans have voted down funding repeatedly, but this screw up has nothing to do with before or funding. This is President Obama's baby. Now let's fix the problems.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The buck stops on the President's desk.  This is his screw up.  Sure the problems existed before he was there.  Sure the Republicans have voted down funding repeatedly, but this screw up has nothing to do with before or funding.  This is President Obama's baby.  Now let's fix the problems.

As you know, funding has never been the problem. This IS President Barack Hussein Obama's and your ideal of the perfect health care system. It is run by the government, all doctors and hospitals are paid by and work for the government, there is ZERO incentive for anyone along the line to do a better job or more quickly.

It is much like walking into any Post Office and see ANYONE, but maybe a customer, move at more than a slow stroll.

Actually, as far as I know, this has been going on since WWII. Maybe WWI. My Ol' Man paid for health insurance for our family, (catastrophic insurance). He...bitched for weeks every two years that he had to waste a day at VA so they could confirm that his left leg and part of his left hand had not grown back.

2seaoat

This IS President Barack Hussein Obama's and your ideal of the perfect health care system. It is run by the government, all doctors and hospitals are paid by and work for the government, there is ZERO incentive for anyone along the line to do a better job or more quickly.

Again, I understand you are getting up in years and the conceptual is becoming more difficult, but the VA has never been the Presidents model for Health Care or certainly not mine. I am for Medicare for all which is an insurance plan which has 80% being paid from a government insurance pool and 20% from private insurance pools. It has private hospitals and caregivers and simply is an efficient system of delivering health care which gets thumbs up from most who use that system.

Of course you may have some conceptual problems with this, or in your aging process you have lost a bit of integrity.....I know it is tough getting old, but please understand the difference between a VA system and Medicare.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This IS President Barack Hussein Obama's and your ideal of the perfect health care system. It is run by the government, all doctors and hospitals are paid by and work for the government, there is ZERO incentive for anyone along the line to do a better job or more quickly.

Again, I understand you are getting up in years and the conceptual is becoming more difficult, but the VA has never been the Presidents model for Health Care or certainly not mine.  I am for Medicare for all which is an insurance plan which has 80% being paid from a government insurance pool and 20% from private insurance pools.  It has private hospitals and caregivers and simply is an efficient system of delivering health care which gets thumbs up from most who use that system.

Of course you may have some conceptual problems with this, or in your aging process you have lost a bit of integrity.....I know it is tough getting old, but please understand the difference between a VA system and Medicare.

When you lose a disagreement, your nastiness comes out.

Medicare is MASSIVELY in debt. We have a SNAFU happening right before our very eyes. PLEASE explain how this is an "EFFICIENT" system.

Current Debt . . . $17.6 TRILLION

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $16.6 TRILLION (10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Prescription Drugs .$22.0 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $87.5 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $126.2 TRILLION!

Number of Households in 2010 = 112,611,029

Unfunded Liability Per Taxpayer $1,101,203.00

2seaoat

When you lose a disagreement, your nastiness comes out.

I never showed nasty on this forum. I show playful messing and throwing sand. In real life I can be nasty. In your case I am beginning to soften. You are getting pretty old, and really should have my sympathy because you are struggling with concepts. Social Security is fine. Medicare is fine, and especially with the historic dropping inflation rate in medical care which has experienced twenty years of double digit increases.......we are finally attacking cost. Sorry Mr. Markle as you fade into history as a good soldier for the propagandist, you simply have sadly become irrelevant. Nobody listens to the lies and distortions, and the demographics simply will never work for your long lost Mayberry.......kind of sad......so I will try to handle you with kid gloves at times......I know how you are not sleeping well with the success of the President, and it probably will get worse after the midterms and when Hillary announces.

2seaoat wrote:
I never showed nasty on this forum.  I show playful messing and throwing sand.  In real life I can be nasty.  In your case I am beginning to soften.  You are getting pretty old, and really should have my sympathy because you are struggling with concepts.  Social Security is fine.  Medicare is fine, and especially with the historic dropping inflation rate in medical care which has experienced twenty years of double digit increases.......we are finally attacking cost.   Sorry Mr. Markle as you fade into history as a good soldier for the propagandist, you simply have sadly become irrelevant.   Nobody listens to the lies and distortions, and the demographics simply will never work for your long lost Mayberry.......kind of sad......so I will try to handle you with kid gloves at times......I know how you are not sleeping well with the success of the President, and it probably will get worse after the midterms and when Hillary announces.

POTUS campaigned on long VA wait times in 2007 so why is he pissed now? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzS3tETSRLOneh9IiX3GGdBLl59IO_qKj-tNbLlHZT2vANm2j2

And yet you conceptualize a utopia of unicorns through increased government mandates, government overreach, and governmental force.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmA6XdrnNA

Smile 

The VA system was a benchmark for what gov run healthcare was to be like according to the left.

Now they want to give vets more access to PRIVATE hospitals. hmmm

POTUS campaigned on long VA wait times in 2007 so why is he pissed now? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwT0ePtZM_Rgvo0xXCbdpB17qNhxa3ydN-Gh1P3kwznyRyO6VrEw

I can see it now...

Head nurse screams, 'Welfare recipients to the head of the line and veterans to the end'.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNKspKUaTQ

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum