Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEAOAT --I said we were on collision course with China over those islands....China says it too...

+5
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11630185/US-China-war-inevitable-unless-Washington-drops-demands-over-South-China-Sea.html

Told ya.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Stop fearmongering.... Obama is not going to make war with China over the Spratly islands or those other islands it claims. If China attacks Taiwan, maybe, but not over silly islands claimed by several different nations.

If China wants them, they will take them. Sort of like we have done with Central America and the Caribbean. We invaded the Dominican Republic in 1965, Grenada in 1982, Panama in 1990--We would not have cottoned to the Chinese objecting to that, and we will not interfere with their affairs in territories in their neck of the woods. Just the plain truth.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Stop fearmongering.... Obama is not going to make war with China over the Spratly islands or those other islands it claims. If China attacks Taiwan, maybe, but not over silly islands claimed by several different nations.

If China wants them, they will take them. Sort of like we have done with Central America and the Caribbean. We invaded the Dominican Republic in 1965, Grenada in 1982, Panama in 1990--We would not have cottoned to the Chinese objecting to that, and we will not interfere with their affairs in territories in their neck of the woods. Just the plain truth.

Who controls the Dominican Republic, Grenada and Panama today?

China sees an impotent President in the United States and know that no one will stop them just as semi-retired President Obama has done with Russia.

This was really a tough call for 2seaoat. At least he did do a lot better than his sport picks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am sure Seaoat will come here and straighten both of your silly asses out......  Razz

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's so sad when an entire political party has nothing left but fearmongering.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am sure Seaoat will come here and straighten both of your silly asses out......  Razz

Who controls the Dominican Republic, Grenada and Panama today?

China sees an impotent President in the United States and know that no one will stop them just as semi-retired President Obama has done with Russia.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

So true, FT, and unless they can sell fear to the electorate for the 2016 election, they are going to get steamrolled. If the economy keeps growing like it has since the 2008 crash and President Obama can keep the dogs of war at bay, the Republicans are going to draw the short straw......

2seaoat

China making claims in international waters is wrong. Justin Bieber singing is wrong. Sometimes wrongs in the world do not need wars. Heck we still have Missouri and Illinois fighting over changes in the flow of the Mississippi.....sorry this is not a critical zone of American interest. This is not difficult stuff and as much as you may want to throw a shoe at Justin, I think ignoring him is a viable alternative.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So true, FT, and unless they can sell fear to the electorate for the 2016 election, they are going to get steamrolled. If the economy keeps growing like it has since the 2008 crash and President Obama can keep the dogs of war at bay, the Republicans are going to draw the short straw......

ZVUGKTUBM still weaseling away from answering the questions YOU proposed. Why is that?

KarlRove

KarlRove

They can't respond to the fact that China will not back down here.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:They can't respond to the fact that China will not back down here.

Of course they will not back down, just like we won't in our sphere of influence. So what are we supposed to do? Attack their manmade islands?

KarlRove

KarlRove

We won't have to attack they will

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Justin Bieber singing is wrong.

We really need to put this in perspective. About applying the term "wrong" here I mean.

As markle would point out, Bill O'Reilly has a bigger audience than any other cable tv opinionator, and that proves O'Reilly is right.
So the same reasoning would say that if Bieber has a bigger audience than other singers, then that proves Bieber is the most talented singer.

You just have to apply logic to this stuff as markle does.

BUT, still nobody has answered markle's question about panama and grenada and the other country.

Markle

Markle

[quote="Bob"]
2seaoat wrote: Justin Bieber singing is wrong.

We really need to put this in perspective.  About applying the term "wrong" here I mean.

As markle would point out,  Bill O'Reilly has a bigger audience than any other cable tv opinionator,  and that proves O'Reilly is right.
So the same reasoning would say that if Bieber has a bigger audience than other singers,  then that proves Bieber is the most talented singer.

You just have to apply logic to this stuff as markle does.

BUT,  still nobody has answered markle's question about panama and grenada and the other country. [/quote

That is a lie, as you well know.

2seaoat

I missed the question about Panama......did it involve a hat?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I missed the question about Panama......did it involve a hat?

Proving you are at a loss...again. Why not just do as you do elsewhere, make something up?

2seaoat

Too funny.....under Trump those islands have now been militarized.....does this mean trump is weak.....I miss the sky is falling crew. It feels satisfying being right all these years later......

PkrBum

PkrBum

"under trump"? Hahaha... that's rich. Obama sat on his thumb while China and Russia did as they pleased.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote: Obama...   blah, blah, blah ad nauseum.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote:"under trump"? Hahaha... that's rich.

Telstar

Telstar

Notice now that Markle has been booted off the page the little brat with the wide open cockholster is carrying on the message of his paid fellow traveler. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum