Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conyers Sues to be put on Ballot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Conyers Sues to be put on Ballot Empty Conyers Sues to be put on Ballot 5/16/2014, 12:28 pm

http://www.wjactv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/3bf0344f-www.wjactv.com.shtml#.U3Y7m8q2WNE

DETROIT (AP) -- A campaign official says longtime Michigan Congressman John Conyers will appeal a decision that knocks him off the primary ballot in August. Conyers' campaign chairman Bert Johnson says the five-decade Democratic lawmaker from Detroit plans to file an appeal Friday with the Michigan Secretary of State. Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett ruled this week that he lacked enough signatures to appear on the Aug. 5 ballot because some petition circulators hadn't complied with state voter registration requirements. The expected filing comes a day after Conyers joined a federal lawsuit taking aim at the requirement that petition collectors be registered voters. The suit was filed against Garrett and Secretary of State Ruth Johnson by the American Civil Liberties Union's state chapter on behalf of two petition circulators and others.

LOL

he tried to cheat his way on the ballot and got fooled...

Lots of cheaters, liars and users in politics. I hope we can get a handle on it someday, I doubt we will though. too many dumbasses.

The rules won't apply to him... he's the ruling elite. While people pretending to be preoccupied with "fair" are silent.

Conyers Sues to be put on Ballot Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzS3tETSRLOneh9IiX3GGdBLl59IO_qKj-tNbLlHZT2vANm2j2

They can do whatever they want. It's one of those 'Do as I say don't do as I do' situations.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBY3HatLd8

Smile 

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum