Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey dog people...Dog kisses can give you an STD

+5
QueenOfHearts
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/05/13/how-dirty-are-your-dogs-kisses/

In swabs taken from dogs in the West Palm Beach area, the testing found evidence of Nyceria, bacteria linked to STD’s, pneumonia and plaque.

“Think about where a dog tends to lick, and consider he or she might have just licked before they licked you,” said Dr. Torruellas-Garcia.

After all, it’s not like a dog knows to wash hands or brush teeth.

Mouths in general are kinda nasty at a microscopic level... but the intestines are were amazing things live. Many foreign to our bodies... but do amazing things for us. Some of the microbes we pick up in the birth canal that help us digest milk.

The human petri dish.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kinda spooky thinking that when we die those friends of ours in our gut begin digesting what's left of us....all the little bacteria farts swell us up till we pop Then they get picked up and transfer to something else living and move on...maybe we exist for their benefit.... Question 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Human bites, in general, have a higher infection rate than dog bites.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My brother and another kid ran into each other and the kid broke a tooth off in my brothers forehead.. I took him to the hospital and his face was so swollen he looked like a deformed monster. The doctor said it was very possible my brother would die if the infection got into his brain..fortunately it didn't...

2seaoat

I will accept a kiss from my dogs before I have a bunch of people throwing rolls at me in a restaurant.

2seaoat wrote:I will accept a kiss from my dogs before I have a bunch of people throwing rolls at me in a restaurant.

Totally agree!! Laughing 

Markle

Markle

Good luck to anyone who wants to try that one on their spouse!

But honey, all I did was kiss the dog!

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I must be germ-proof because I've had decades of dog kisses. I used to drive my father crazy. He'd come home from work and I'd be sitting on the front porch, eating an ice cream cone with my dog. A lick for me, a lick for him, a lick for me, a lick for him. We'd have the whole cone eaten by the time my father could get out of the car and start yelling.  Laughing 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I will accept a kiss from my dogs before I have a bunch of people throwing rolls at me in a restaurant.

Throwing them to you not at you. The kids and most adults enjoy it. Those damn rolls are very good.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Toofie woofie!

I love my kisses! (more than sex as I recall)

Sal

Sal

stormwatch89 wrote:
I love my kisses!  (more than sex as I recall)

Wait ....

.... where are they kissing you??

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Throwing them to you not at you. The kids and most adults enjoy it. Those damn rolls are very good.

Do they charge extra for the rolls or are the throwed rolls "thrown in" at no extra charge?

By the way, shouldn't that be thrown rolls and not throwed rolls? What kind of schools do they have in alabama.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Do they charge extra for the rolls or are the throwed rolls "thrown in" at no extra charge?

By the way,  shouldn't that be thrown rolls and not throwed rolls?  What kind of schools do they have in alabama.

The throwed rolls are thrown in with out throwing your budget. If you don't raise your hand and catch the hot rolls...they won'tmake it to your table.

The food is plentiful and doggie bags are essential.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That place has more billboards on the highways than Burma Shave and See Rock City. I've been seeing em for 25 years. They're here, Mobile, I-10, I-65 and everywhere around here.
I don't know how many times I've said to myself "I need to experience throwed rolls in person". And I've been by the place probably a hundred times but I'm always needing to get somewhere else.
That does it. I'm gonna plan a special trip to go there after seeing the dinosaurs and stonehenge.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:That place has more billboards on the highways than Burma Shave and See Rock City.  I've been seeing em for 25 years.  They're here,  Mobile,  I-10, I-65 and everywhere around here.
I don't know how many times I've said to myself "I need to experience throwed rolls in person".  And I've been by the place probably a hundred times but I'm always needing to get somewhere else.
That does it.  I'm gonna plan a special trip to go there after seeing the dinosaurs and stonehenge.  

I've only been twice....after shopping. We prefer to shop the Destin outlets.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

I've only been twice....after shopping. We prefer to shop the Destin outlets.

South Walton shopping really is like Rodeo Drive or Buckhead.  There's actually a store on 30A which sells new vinyl LP albums.  I don't think they even have that in Buckhead itself.
Can you imagine what a niche market that is?  The clientele for that is a small little cult of greenwich village type audiophiles.  But I never expected there to be enough of them anywhere around here to support a store.  And actually there's not.  The big percentage of sales over there is people coming from everywhere (including a lot of well-heeled Europeans).

Snyderfish

Snyderfish

Love the rolls with the apple butter and all the pass arounds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum