Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

What a crock. I listen to racist rants on this forum about children of Illegal immigrants just doing the right thing and going and doing the paperwork to gain status......I have heard this for five years......like these kids knew a thing about the parents native country, or that they could just walk in and fill out some papers. NOBODY IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY CAN GO AND GET AN ADJUSTMENT OF IMMIGRATION STATUS......and who has been deporting more people than any other president......

So while I am listening to how these kids just need to do the right thing, or that folks are going to get arrested for offering them internships in Chicago......the far right is feeding this racist rant, yet talk to the people in the know and what happen in Plano Tx late last year is what is happening all over America, with large companies cherry picking Indians and Chinese and using a H i B form for temporary visas for seminars and training, these folks are really employees and they are taking jobs away from qualified Americans, as a company in Plano called infosys just got fined 30 some million not for the abuse of temporary visas but for the common abuse of the I-9 form........these bastards are profiting while feeding the racist rant about some Mexican kid brought to this country by his parents, who our forum members think can just walk into any immigration office and begin an adjustment of immigration status........How have we become so evil.....so totally morally deficient that even good people on this forum spout the philosophy of hate which is fed by the Chamber and large business who abuses these workers, do not pay competitive wages, and take high tech well paid jobs from Americans.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlAlNwyEy1KD7A4WYyRVyI3_kTmeDBqdkuAeM6arg7tTEtU4VK

I see... You're a racist who hates people from SE Asia. Especially if they're coming here legally.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Twisted Evil 

It's not much of a stretch to open borders from the leftist evolution of "immigration reform".

They just may not know they support it yet.

2seaoat

I see... You're a racist who hates people from SE Asia. Especially if they're coming here legally.

I guess like most of our MENSA candidates you have not even bothered to read the immigration bill passed by the Senate, and guess what provision was stuck in that bill.......Indians and Chinese in ANY number without quota can come into this country under the work visas.............read it einstein, and see that the preferential status of those two Asian nations who are churning out engineering and programer employees now can be brought to this country in any number to be exploited and paid a servant's wages, while denying American's training and filling the same jobs.  We have a structural 6 million jobs where we do not train our citizens, and allow this blatant exploitation, all the while some 15 year old kid is going to be shipped to Tijuanna and dumped over the border because our einsteins on this forum think they just walk in and ask for an adjustment of their status.......a kid with no family.....no community ties or friends.......justice in America......it is a fricking speeding ticket, pay the fine and give the path to citizenship, and get this country out of the economic doldrums as we are at historic lows of population growth, and the same feeds economic development.

2seaoat

It's not much of a stretch to open borders from the leftist evolution of "immigration reform".

Our resident shill for the feudal state has no problem with open borders which bring workers to this country in unlimited numbers in high tech areas where the exploiters can pay then 20 cents on the dollar what trained Americans would be getting paid......they closed 50k factories and raped this country, and our shill wants less government representative of the people and more corporate subsidy and law which supplies these robber barons with fresh meat, as they fire up the racist base to hand deliver immigration reform which really is all about exploiting workers......capital is buying subjugation of labor and we wonder what happened to our middle class.

2seaoat wrote:I see... You're a racist who hates people from SE Asia. Especially if they're coming here legally.

I guess like most of our MENSA candidates you have not even bothered to read the immigration bill passed by the Senate, and guess what provision was stuck in that bill.......Indians and Chinese in ANY number without quota can come into this country under the work visas.............read it einstein, and see that the preferential status of those two Asian nations who are churning out engineering and programer employees now can be brought to this country in any number to be exploited and paid a servant's wages, while denying American's training and filling the same jobs.  We have a structural 6 million jobs where we do not train our citizens, and allow this blatant exploitation, all the while some 15 year old kid is going to be shipped to Tijuanna and dumped over the border because our einsteins on this forum think they just walk in and ask for an adjustment of their status.......a kid with no family.....no community ties or friends.......justice in America......it is a fricking speeding ticket, pay the fine and give the path to citizenship, and get this country out of the economic doldrums as we are at historic lows of population growth, and the same feeds economic development.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWnmNVId0tT_V74w_xkxdU9_oCg3vvIaWQKnGo9DGpKMFDr0gU

The senate is controlled by a bunch of Democratic liberals and the colleges/universities are pretty much a bunch of overpaid liberal professors who couldn't make it in the real world.

So why should I care if the liberal political party that you support creates a bill that cuts the throats of a bunch of liberal professors who can't compete with the training costs of other countries?

All I'm seeing here is your aggressive racism towards races that come from SE Asia who know how to train and make it cost effective.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

2seaoat wrote:It's not much of a stretch to open borders from the leftist evolution of "immigration reform".

Our resident shill for the feudal state has no problem with open borders which bring workers to this country in unlimited numbers in high tech areas where the exploiters can pay then 20 cents on the dollar what trained Americans would be getting paid......they closed 50k factories and raped this country, and our shill wants less government representative of the people and more corporate subsidy and law which supplies these robber barons with fresh meat, as they fire up the racist base to hand deliver immigration reform which really is all about exploiting workers......capital is buying subjugation of labor and we wonder what happened to our middle class.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq_CBHTgfYT3zzdPab_JxKvtUydxmbAbrvO9QFAOI2lDBpVOiu

You're willingness and support of allowing illegal immigration to drive the costs of unskilled labor down is nothing more than racist slavery of a racial group composed of low pay workers.

By driving the costs down of unskilled jobs you've enslaved those minorities, who are US citizens, who do not have skills or training like the racist slave masters of old.

*****CHUCKLE******

Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

You're willingness and support of allowing illegal immigration to drive the costs of unskilled labor down is nothing more than racist slavery of a racial group composed of low pay workers.

Your concept has some merit, but what you fail to recognize is that my support of allowing is a non sequitur, because they are already here. This is an assessment of the traffic fine, and a path to citizenship with clear conditions which must be met. This is stupid and cruel to ignore the reality, or think somebody's support or disdain for the reality changes that reality.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have a great idea...let's build a giant wall across our southern border...oh, wait.

2seaoat

I have a great idea...let's build a giant wall across our southern border...oh, wait.

We will first need howdy doody having a congressional hearing blaming the black guy..........who knew.....it was not the black guy, but Hillary Clinton....she damned the Rio grande and people could walk over.......................GOLLY.....SHAZAAAAAAAAAM

2seaoat wrote:You're willingness and support of allowing illegal immigration to drive the costs of unskilled labor down is nothing more than racist slavery of a racial group composed of low pay workers.

Your concept has some merit, but what you fail to recognize is that my support of allowing is a non sequitur, because they are already here.  This is an assessment of the traffic fine, and a path to citizenship with clear conditions which must be met.   This is stupid and cruel to ignore the reality, or think somebody's support or disdain for the reality changes that reality.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhNunZ3kgt6zWj_urugyUdlRcRRz1-znt_fWIVh45Vlo5IwRZ9

Who the frak cares if they're already here? Haven't you heard? This is the 21st century baby! A person from the other side of the world can be here within 24 hours. So your lame excuse about how they're already here is even lamer and all the more reason they can go back to where they came from and apply to come to the US legally. Otherwise open the damn floodgates and let's talk compromise... It's now thirty of my legal applicants for every one of your amnesty's.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxyISsA0Oh0

Very Happy

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/16/2014, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

all the more reason they can back to where they came from and apply to come to the US legally.

Dislocating 10 million people and our economy.......they certainly do not build rockets in Iowa.

2seaoat wrote:all the more reason they can back to where they came from and apply to come to the US legally.

Dislocating 10 million people and our economy.......they certainly do not build rockets in Iowa.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzN8YkyLiGzVuTnfGw7saMJ8QL5BL8APyTuVfV0RJ6oQfE93_W

Yes. We've already discussed how you need that slave labor composed of minorities from other countries to keep the bottom wages in the United States at rock bottom to support your racist slave master mentality.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil

2seaoat

Those illegal are my neighbors and fellow citizens in waiting....having lived in Mexico I will proudly celebrate when they can stand before our flag and pledge their allegiance to this great country, and all the racists who think by calling the race card, or denying access to opportunity to those who exist in this country that 10 million will self deport......like a damaged eagle flying south for the winter.......too bad that justice has been delayed, but it will not be denied.

Oh yeah, we cant make up our minds.

immigration reform, good for biznez for cheap labor and it makes us look like we care about the brown skinned people while we are lowering wages for the country we hate and the big fat corporation pockets we love to line.  Twisted Evil 

2seaoat wrote:Those illegal  are my neighbors and fellow citizens in waiting....having lived in Mexico I will proudly celebrate when they can stand before our flag and pledge their allegiance to this great country, and all the racists who think by calling the race card, or denying access to opportunity to those who exist in this country that 10 million will self deport......like a damaged eagle flying south for the winter.......too bad that justice has been delayed, but it will not be denied.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYmgbNLse9O0b-VuZA99GkEz08S-4sewJi9hpCzsifjJnQ8BV1

The only racists I see around here are the ones refusing to allow all peoples of the world the opportunity to come to the United States legally by opening the floodgates... Which would be you and your obvious hate for people from SE Asia.

The compromise is now forty legals for every amnesty you want to hand out to the illegal foreign nationals.

At this time the only one denying your precious illegal foreign nationals the opportunity for amnesty is yourself and your racist hate for people from around the world by not compromising.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvysHcnyvMf7apNWPEKu9H8qY94KY5wQ4vxP6uPymJwGXmxFlb

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y

Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

At this time the only one denying your precious illegal foreign nationals the opportunity for amnesty is yourself and your racist hate for people from around the world by not compromising.

You are living too near the pig turd tub.....methane gas has a way of confusing folks.......

2seaoat wrote:

You are living too near the pig turd tub.....methane gas has a way of confusing folks.......

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM2nvqhmku116NXiGbog7tJENYx8dr5MCgao9tMn9ocp_41VK3Cg

So the dixiecrat racist resorts to pathetic insinuations as he dons his clan robes of hate and fear when asked to compromise.

What's the matter?

Aren't people from the rest of the world, who do wish to come here legally, good enough to be granted the same opportunity as the illegal foreign nationals that you wish to grant special compensation?

I suspect that the reality of the situation is that rest of the people around the world are not the right colors for you, especially those people from SE Asia who don't look right to you and you think they talk funny.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile 

The compromise is now fifty legals for every amnesty you wish to grant.

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScEB3eV3aFVW2hfAs0aJOVqIFmMaRV6MEsAsuSMb7HgWfufwfW6g

Obviously immigration reform isn't anything more than demands to grant special privileges to a group of people who violated federal laws and the dixiecrat liberals are all for granting criminals amnesty and most probably whatever else the criminals demand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtV9B8VpUB8

Twisted Evil 

Immigration reform.....oh yea....the big corporations get all they need Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8IIR2g3GkCN7qfQe2Ng3qZVDRU8xsNRe09C2tT3mNvxjSfrZlqg

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC2tlNmz4ao

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum