Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats propose Internet voting in 2016

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Because they proved the gov knows how to roll out a online anything by the way they rolled out obamacare LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/10/democrats-propose-internet-voting-in-2016-making-republican-also-consider-idea/?cmpid=edpick&google_editors_picks=true

Now this is the way you steal a election folks.

Lol... imagine them rolling out election results like they have obamacaid numbers. Think anyone would care?

Things would get a whole lot simpler if we dispensed with voting altogether... it's not like we're really represented anyway.

Progressivism is so damn slow.

Democrats propose Internet voting in 2016 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQQ_Hv_p_W5HnrqEWx3mMG5uhMMe1JXvb0TFxgbXnQgXfvm2kQOA

Yeah. It's not like someone could hack into the current electronic voting system and change the vote..... Someone like the government itself. We can just make it so much easier to believe that the government would never manipulate the numbers if everyone could just vote from their computer and not have to go to a polling station. Besides do we really want someone like FOX News counting warm bodies going to the polling stations.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EUJYh32KVw

Smile

2seaoat

I have no problem with voting machines which tally electronically if they simultaneously have a paper ballot which I can review. For the last few years I vote electronically and review the paper ballot which is available to be counted and compared to the electronic ballot.

They suck and will cheat.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Golly, despite all the alleged cheating Obama won again.

LOL

Having to travel to a voting booth is voter disfranchisement against poor people who don't have cars or bus fare and against people with no legs.

^ isn't this the story? This is how we work with this unicorn mentality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum