Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miami police kill 2 unarmed suspects by shooting disabled car 377 times

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/adrian-montesano/

MIAMI, FL — In perhaps the largest case of contagious fire on record, a suspect’s vehicle was riddled with hundreds of bullets in a chaotic and frenzied show of police force following a pursuit.  Witnesses emphatically said that the vehicle’s 2 occupants were trying to surrender, but that did not stop a total of 23 police officers from firing at least 377 shots at the vehicle.  The officers’ wild volleys of bullets struck not only the suspects, but also neighboring houses, businesses, vehicles — even fellow police officers.

The driver was the only one suspected of a crime. The passenger’s only mistake was having the wrong choice of friends.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not in any way condoning this because the cops were out of control.
But the web page you provided us does not give any of the information about what led up to this...

"A drug-addled robber terrorized Miami during rush hour this morning after he took a hostage during a botched drug store heist, shot and wounded three police officers and stole a squad car before he was gunned down in the street with an accomplice.
The mayhem began at 3.30am Tuesday when Adrian Montesano tried to rob a Walgreens in Little Havana and the crime went horribly wrong. Police say he took a hostage in an attempt to get what he wanted.
Police released a surveillance camera image showing 27-year-old Montesano with his arm around a female hostage's throat while he points a semiautomatic pistol at her head

About 5am, Miami Officer Saul Rodriguez spotted Montesano's truck at a trailer park about two miles from the robbery scene.
When the 13-year police veteran approached the vehicle, Montesano shot him in the stomach.
The fugitive then took the officer's pistol and sped off in his squad car.

WSNV-TV reports that Rodriguez could be heard gasping for breath as he radioed in a description of the man who shot him.

'White male. Red shirt. Gray pants. Officer down.'

That set off a frantic manhunt across the city. Half an hour later, the squad car was spotted near  the home of a family member of Montesano.

Officers spotted him in his grandmother's blue Volvo, which witnesses later said he had taken from her home".

Miami police kill 2 unarmed suspects by shooting disabled car 377 times Article-2521664-1A03904D00000578-644_634x353

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521664/Miami-robber-Adrian-Montesano-takes-hostage-3-cops-being-gunned-down.html

2seaoat

Yep, all police are evil, unless that hostage was a relative of T's.....it would be nice if T would post straight on this forum.....but he has an agenda. Government is evil. Police are evil. Sorry, but telling the truth is easy....just try it sometime.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo is no different from the rest of us. He looks only for information that will support a position he already has. I do it and so do most people who post here.
The internet is an interesting thing. It can provide numerous web pages to support any idea. That makes it a lot easier for us to find the information we need to "prove" whatever point it is we're making. But what we almost never do is look for counterpoint.
It's not a very healthy way to arrive at conclusions.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Huh wonder where the gun went. Anyway two wrongs etc.....

2seaoat

It is not healthy lying. The police are not evil. The government is not evil. People need counseling to address illness. Nothing wrong with stating opinions, but plenty wrong lying.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Huh wonder where the gun went.  Anyway two wrongs etc.....

No idea.  But after someone robs a Walgreens at gunpoint,  takes a hostage at gunpoint,  and later shoots a cop in the stomach,  and then drives off with the cop's gun,  I do think it's reasonable for subsequent cops to believe he's still armed.  Don't you?

Did the cops need to fire 371 bullets and shoot up civilian residences and their fellow cops?  Of course not and if the Miami-Dade cop department has done nothing to rectify this type of behaviour then the cop chief needs to resign.

My own policy these days is to stay as far away as possible from both the criminals and the cops.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:It is not healthy lying.  The police are not evil.  The government is not evil.  People need counseling to address illness.  Nothing wrong with stating opinions, but plenty wrong lying.

But didn't you take the same all totally one-sided position teo does when it came to the police response to the Boston Marathon bombing? lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Governments killed 250 million people gemocidally in the last century. That didn't"t include wars .You are over 8 times more likely to be killed by a cop than any terrorist. Look up democide you deluded ass kisser.

2seaoat

The police were shooting each other and let a kid get away.....it was utter incompetence, and you do not shut down a city.....Teo and I agreed 100% because it was a totally botched operation, and the reports I have watched reporting on the same were completely different than the initial whitewash about good police work.....it was not. Locking people in their homes in a four million people metropolitan area to find one wounded fugitive who they had formed a perfect circle jerk shooting each other.....T was telling the truth.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damned spellcheck on this cellphone makes up it's own words ....genocide

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: you deluded ass kisser

Who's the deluded ass kisser? Me? Seaoat? Or both of us? lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Notbob

2seaoat

Who's the deluded ass kisser? Me? Seaoat? Or both of us? lol

You do kiss asz Bob, I am a bit too mean to do the same.....but you are well liked and that asz kissing has worked for you your whole life.....I like to kick asz, and that does not get you liked......

I think seagoat is more of a bootlicker than an ass kisser... he adores any intellectual authority to subjugate people.

Even though apologist is as close to the ruling elite as he can get... bootlickers are very useful idiots... as idiots go.

2seaoat

My boots are made for walking.....and that is just what they do.....they walk all over you.........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I think seagoat is more of a bootlicker than an ass kisser... he adores any intellectual authority to subjugate people.

Even though apologist is as close to the ruling elite as he can get... bootlickers are very useful idiots... as idiots go.

Yes Pkr I stand corrected..seaoat never could hope to rise to the level of an ass-kisser..he definitely is down there with bootlickers....thanks

2seaoat

Yes Pkr I stand corrected..seaoat never could hope to rise to the level of an ass-kisser..he definitely is down there with bootlickers....thanks

Both of you have seen my boots.......the soles.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Yes Pkr I stand corrected..seaoat never could hope to rise to the level of an ass-kisser..he definitely is down there with bootlickers....thanks

Both of you have seen my boots.......the soles.

In your wildest dreams Rocky

2seaoat

Rocky was a little guy who lost most of his fights, hit meat in a meat locker, was as dumb as a post, and thought Adrian was hot.....sorry.....wrong character.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Rocky was a little guy who lost most of his fights, hit meat in a meat locker, was as dumb as a post, and thought Adrian was hot.....sorry.....wrong character.

Okay Rocky whatever you say...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was shooting a cop that triggered the Boston response. And it was shooting a cop that triggered the Miami response.

I don't think it's so much marathon race bombings or the armed robberies of Walgreens stores that get the cops into Defcon 1 mode.
Defcon 1 happens when they hear "officer down".

2seaoat

Too many Barneys......Andy left the building.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Too many Barneys......Andy left the building.

I've watched about every episode of The Andy Griffith Show.  I don't recall anybody setting off bombs on Main St. in Mayberry and blowing the legs off Aunt Bee and Floyd.  And I don't remember anybody robbing the Snappy Lunch at gunpoint and holding Thelma Lou hostage.  And I especially don't remember anybody every shooting Deputy Fife.  
Not sure if any of that was in Andy's script. lol

2seaoat

Well of course not.....Otis did not have a tv in his cell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum