Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They have given up trying to hurt the first black President............

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:When you have an active CIA operation, you do not bury it in a green zone which isolates you from the different tribal interests......you take risks like Chris chose to do and his success in the same helped bring the regime change.  Now sending out campaign finance requests on the blood of four dead Americans.....a new low.  PK is quite comfortable with the same, and Mr. Markle's handlers have been supplying him with false death pictures which he has no moral filter to stop him from posting the same.  These people are ghouls.  These people are evil.   Good shall prevail.

All during the administration of George Walker Bush did the MSM NOT focus, on a daily basis on every single death during the War on Terror? Did TV outlets NOT list the names and numbers on a daily basis?

Has anyone been arrested or prosecuted for the Al Qaeda Terrorist Attack on Benghazi?

Where have we seen the justice promised in this vapid announcement?

2seaoat

Has anyone been arrested or prosecuted for the Al Qaeda Terrorist Attack on Benghazi?

Where did you bootstrap this up to an Al Qaeda terrorist attack, when the hearings have clearly shown that their influence was negligible and that it was tribal groups in Libya with remote connections to Al Qaeda.....or did I not get it right after seven hearings on Benghazi? Please show me transcripts from the prior hearings or any source that said this was Al Qaeda independent of the Libyan tribal groups and factions.

Damaged Eagle wrote:They have given up trying to hurt the first black President............ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVGV7GHBOCGn1K2CGzl2_c_Bya2FY8LgKQRuJNGCv06IYtA0N_fA

Yeah... That all explains why there was an unprotected embassy in a country that had no established government, because it was carpet bombed without Congressional approval only a little over a year earlier with thousands of innocent civilians massacred by the blood splattered Nobel hero of peace, who you liberals feel can do no wrong.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Smile

That sums it up nicely.

This was Obama's 3am call, and he not only put people in danger in that situation when it was obvious that location was a sensitive area at a sensitive time, he dropped the ball again when the call came.

incompetence and cover-up.

2seaoat

Why would a president even be involved in a response? Please explain why a president should be involved in an ambush of an american compound in Iraq, Afghanastan, or anywhere where our agents or troops are engaged. Are you saying that a line of command suddenly changed when Obama became President? Please explain. What changed that presidents are giving commands in an ambush?

2seaoat wrote:Why would a president even be involved in a response?  Please explain why a president should be involved in an ambush of an american compound in Iraq, Afghanastan, or anywhere where our agents or troops are engaged.  Are you saying that a line of command suddenly changed when Obama became President?  Please explain.   What changed that presidents are giving commands in an ambush?

Are you trying to tell me that the commander in chief is not notified when a embassy is under siege? Or that he isn't smart enough to know that we were just involved in helping that country over throw their gov and a vaccum existed? And that it was the anniversary of 9/11 and all of that did not once even know at all calls were coming in about the situation over there?

And are you trying to tell me that AFTER all of this shit went down the commander in chief still didn't know what happened and still allowed the story about a stupid video to stand as cause?

Is that what you are trying to say?

2seaoat

Yes. In the morning meeting the President is given updates on all strategic attacks and hot spots in the world by the joint chiefs, and Susan Rice in her new position. You think the operation in Libya and the people involved were state department......they were CIA. The military chain of command and the CIA responded. Your nonsense about non response has been clearly shown in prior hearings. Simply telling a lie again, does not make it true. The President did not have to be involved in this at all.

The video contributed to the attack, and tribal groups planned an attack. It was not a zero sum game of one or the other. It was both. The president clearly told me on that Sunday morning that it was a terrorist attack. I watched Susan Rice talking about the demonstration and the video on meet the press, and not once did I doubt the president that it was a terrorist attack. Only an idiot would be concerned about an explanation of video or terrorist.......IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE UNTIL THE INVESTIGATIONS WERE CONCLUDED. IF NOTHING WAS SAID IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE. IF SHE HAD BLAMED OUR KILLING MR K IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.

How dumb does a person have to be to not understand it was a terrorist attack exactly what the President said..........the rest is silly politics trying to find a problem which does not exist.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:After nearly two years of incessant harping, Pkr would like us all to please understand that it is, in fact, the Democrats who are politicizing Benghazi.

The level of chutzpah required to even attempt such a maneuver is breathtaking in its scope.

Of course Benghazi was politicized by the Democrats. Why else was there a massive cover-up only today being exposed?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yes.  In the morning meeting the President is given updates on all strategic attacks and hot spots in the world by the joint chiefs, and Susan Rice in her new position.   You think the operation in Libya and the people involved were state department......they were CIA.   The military chain of command and the CIA responded.  Your nonsense about non response has been clearly shown in prior hearings.   Simply telling a lie again, does not make it true.   The President did not have to be involved in this at all.

The video contributed to the attack, and tribal groups planned an attack.  It was not a zero sum game of one or the other.  It was both.  The president clearly told me on that Sunday morning that it was a terrorist attack.  I watched Susan Rice talking about the demonstration and the video on meet the press, and not once did I doubt the president that it was a terrorist attack.  Only an idiot would be concerned about an explanation of video or terrorist.......IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE UNTIL THE INVESTIGATIONS WERE CONCLUDED.   IF NOTHING WAS SAID IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.   IF SHE HAD BLAMED OUR KILLING MR K IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.  

How dumb does a person have to be to not understand it was a terrorist attack exactly what the President said..........the rest is silly politics trying to find a problem which does not exist.

As you know, even the White House agrees, that is not true.  The ONE use of the word "terrorists" was in reference to ALL the attacks since and including 9/11/2001.  That was about five minutes into his little speech.

Where did President Barack Hussein Obama go immediately after this speech?

Which of the following fine citizens are lying?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/02/video-montage-shows-obama-hillary-susan-rice-and-jay-carney-all-blaming-benghazi-on-the-video/

Last edited by Markle on 5/10/2014, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I understand you lack the mental capacity to understand what the president said......it was clear to me that our people were targeted. So necessarily you think this BIG cover up involves what Susan Rice said........which she could have said nothing on those shows other than......We are still investigating.....and guess what........you would still argue cover up.....there was no cover up none........just slow witted people who think it was completely a mob, or targeted tribal groups with a plan......it was both, and clearly you cannot get your head around that.......you lack the capacity, and you certainly are hoping America is that dumb......you have absolutely nothing.......a pr guy slanting what Rice said on news shows on Sunday toward the mob did not change any reality.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I understand you lack the mental capacity to understand what the president said......it was clear to me that our people were targeted.  So necessarily you think this BIG cover up involves what Susan Rice said........which she could have said nothing on those shows other than......We are still investigating.....and guess what........you would still argue cover up.....there was no cover up none........just slow witted people who think it was completely a mob, or targeted tribal groups with a plan......it was both, and clearly you cannot get your head around that.......you lack the capacity, and you certainly are hoping America is that dumb......you have absolutely nothing.......a pr guy slanting what Rice said on news shows on Sunday toward the mob did not change any reality.  

They have given up trying to hurt the first black President............ - Page 2 Dog-laughing

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/02/video-montage-shows-obama-hillary-susan-rice-and-jay-carney-all-blaming-benghazi-on-the-video/

2seaoat

Tell me how Susan Rice telling Sunday talk shows that the matter was still under investigation and the mob contributed to the attack was a cover up of anything when the President clearly said that it was terrorism?

This is simple. I have read the emails. They never attempted to cover anything up, they attempted to focus on one part of the attack, and certainly not to the exclusion of a coordinated attack which is terrorism, and had been addressed by the President.

2seaoat wrote:Yes.  In the morning meeting the President is given updates on all strategic attacks and hot spots in the world by the joint chiefs, and Susan Rice in her new position.   You think the operation in Libya and the people involved were state department......they were CIA.   The military chain of command and the CIA responded.  Your nonsense about non response has been clearly shown in prior hearings.   Simply telling a lie again, does not make it true.   The President did not have to be involved in this at all.

The video contributed to the attack, and tribal groups planned an attack.  It was not a zero sum game of one or the other.  It was both.  The president clearly told me on that Sunday morning that it was a terrorist attack.  I watched Susan Rice talking about the demonstration and the video on meet the press, and not once did I doubt the president that it was a terrorist attack.  Only an idiot would be concerned about an explanation of video or terrorist.......IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE UNTIL THE INVESTIGATIONS WERE CONCLUDED.   IF NOTHING WAS SAID IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.   IF SHE HAD BLAMED OUR KILLING MR K IT MADE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.  

That video had nothing to do with this shit. My god how dumb does someone have to be to eat up all the BS these lying bastards can shovel out.

Do you know how many offensive anti muslim youtube videos there are? are you fucking serious that you buy that shit? That video was used as a convenient tool and you purchased it lol

The problem here is it is blatant INCOMPETENCE that caused lives and even worse on top of incompetence, a COVERUP insued.

even far left wing politico isn't as smug of a liar as you are lol

>On Sept. 16, five days after the attack, Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations said, "We do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned."

On Sept. 20, Carney told reporters, "It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Our embassy was attacked violently, and the result was four deaths of American officials."

But that same day, Obama told an audience at a town hall meeting, "What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."

It wasn’t until Sept. 21 that everyone in the administration as a whole stated publicly that the attack was planned and executed by a terrorist group.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/oct/17/mitt-romney/romney-says-obama-waited-14-days-call-libya-attack/

2seaoat

No cover up in any of those quotes......zero.......

2seaoat

No rebuttal.......bring the umpteenth investigation to get to the truth......hooey.........the truth is already known. This is not rocket science.

2seaoat wrote:Why would a president even be involved in a response?  Please explain why a president should be involved in an ambush of an american compound in Iraq, Afghanastan, or anywhere where our agents or troops are engaged.  Are you saying that a line of command suddenly changed when Obama became President?  Please explain.   What changed that presidents are giving commands in an ambush?

They have given up trying to hurt the first black President............ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBQD_ylVtHYrrD1WS6lJARDELuNF9avDo5lEwUsZGJV6AZ2t9Gag

Show us where Libya was declared a war zone like Iraq or Afghanistan. Oh!!!!! It wasn't. It was carpet bombed by your blood soaked Nobel champion of peace without Congressional approval and thousands of innocents lost their lives. Our embassy should have been withdrawn until such a time as a new government was formed because there was no regime to step up and make a change.

This incident falls directly on the current administration.

War criminal!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/10/2014, 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total

They have given up trying to hurt the first black President............ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDVFcgmRqGJCTX8yyaaXJcTvAMFv0J_P8wpdbmKGDHLKFbBPXzSeaoat, people like you who stick their heads in the sand and continue to make excuses for Obama are why we are where we are on this issue. You are the rest of your lot are pathetic.

What is it you all are trying to prove? That the President wasn't sure it was a terrorist attack? So what if he didn't? It has already been determined there was no stand down order so what's the deal now? The repugs refused money for more security so those people got killed. Very simple.

Dreamsglore wrote:What is it you all are trying to prove? That the President wasn't sure it was a terrorist attack? So what if he didn't? It has already been determined there was no stand down order so what's the deal now? (IGNORE THE FACTS)The repugs (NAME CALL) refused money( SHIFT THE BLAME) for  more security so those people got killed. Very simple.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:After nearly two years of incessant harping, Pkr would like us all to please understand that it is, in fact, the Democrats who are politicizing Benghazi.

The level of chutzpah required to even attempt such a maneuver is breathtaking in its scope.

Of course Benghazi was politicized by the Democrats.  Why else was there a massive cover-up only today being exposed?

There was no cover-up. The first politicization of the attack on Benghazi came from none other than Mitt Romney, which makes the whole scenario suspect...who in the CIA could have trumped up this attack to sway the 2012 election?...which didn't work anyway and made him look even more of a fool than he already did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum