Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charlie Christ:intolerable racism is why I left the GOP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/06/charlie-crist-racism_n_5275707.html

2seaoat

I will remain a republican, because true republicans never stood for racism. The pretenders and shills must be purged.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/06/charlie-crist-racism_n_5275707.html

Maybe no one told him the KKK originated with his new home in the Democrat Party.

2seaoat

Maybe no one told him the KKK originated with his new home in the Democrat Party.

So who do you think today would give the most votes to abe lincoln at their political convention.....the Republicans or the democrats?

You seem to conveniently forget the last 50 years of history and the Southern strategy as those very same Dixiecrats who were the backbone which supported the KKK have in mass migrated and dominated the Republican party which is now the party of the old confederacy which the maps clearly show leaves no questions of who supports the KKK.

Get in 2014 homey

2seaoat

Get in 2014 homey

I am.......slaves were better off, and an NBA owner does not want somebody associating with blacks and mexicans.....you need to leave 1950 behind.

Never was around in 1950 when you were dressed in your bed sheets

Sal

Sal

The modern version of the GOP is a tax and regulation-averse vessel for plutocrats that must crank up the hate and resentment to gin up votes.

Sal wrote:The modern version of the GOP is a tax and regulation-averse vessel for plutocrats that must crank up the hate and resentment to gin up votes.

You aren't being intellectually honest. We've never had more regulation than today... and what is happening?

Production and the middle class, working poor, minorities, the young... are all doing worse. Massive bureaucracy is designed to fail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum