Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of thrones HBO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game of thrones HBO Empty Game of thrones HBO 5/6/2014, 11:03 pm

2seaoat

I did not enjoy it the first season because I could not see all the episodes and the plot complexities are not the kind of show you can miss many episodes. I saw most of the reruns, and I must admit, I am hooked. I am watching HBO sunday lineup like I used to watch it when the Sopranos were live.....damn good tv.

2Game of thrones HBO Empty Re: Game of thrones HBO 5/12/2014, 3:21 pm

2seaoat

Trial by combat.....I cannot wait.

3Game of thrones HBO Empty Re: Game of thrones HBO 5/12/2014, 3:45 pm

It's very good... but you read the books... right?

4Game of thrones HBO Empty Re: Game of thrones HBO 5/12/2014, 3:55 pm

2seaoat

Son in law and his father have read the books and were completely fans during the first season.....I was neutral, until I watched most of the reruns. It is not a series conducive to missing many episodes. The plot and the characters are too complex to miss more than three or four episodes.

5Game of thrones HBO Empty Re: Game of thrones HBO 5/12/2014, 4:09 pm

As good as the serious is... the books are much better. I watched the first three seasons last winter... I'm a fan.

6Game of thrones HBO Empty Re: Game of thrones HBO 5/12/2014, 4:17 pm

2seaoat

My son in law and his father would agree with you completely. I am getting to really love this series and it seems like the last 15 Years I have been glued to HBO on Sunday nights, and as soon as I believe they have killed a great series like the Sopranos......they come back and surprise me with something totally different. Great acting, better plot, and great set design.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum