Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Ranked Football Quarterback Shoplifts Crab Legs

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit! What a moron.

Sal

Sal

For someone in his position, he sure makes some boneheaded decisions.

He needs better handlers.

2seaoat

My guess is he should have never played in the National Championship game and the prosecutor's discretion is going to be reviewed, where there is smoke there is far too often fire.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:where there is smoke there is far too often fire.

from the link story...

He was investigated for an alleged rape, but the State Attorney declined to bring charges due to a lack of evidence. In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

If he'll put soda in a ketchup cup to steal it, I would lock down everything in the locker room he uses. lol

Sal wrote:For someone in his position, he sure makes some boneheaded decisions.

He needs better handlers.

Handlers? isn't he grown?

Margin Call

Margin Call

SheWrites wrote:http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

I don't believe the cops had probable claws to arrest him. pale 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That is why they call them the 'Criminoles.'

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That is why they call them the 'Criminoles.'

Easy now, I'm wearing a Jameis #5 T shirt right now.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seems odd that a woman would falsely accuse a guy of rape in the hopes of a pay day, particularly when that same guy is found stealing a product that is on sale at Publix for $7.99 lb.

I guess when you're a fan of a team that has been in the tank for as long as FSU, you'll find yourself able to rationalize anything!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:Seems odd that a woman would falsely accuse a guy of rape in the hopes of a pay day, particularly when that same guy is found stealing a product that is on sale at Publix for $7.99 lb.

I guess when you're a fan of a team that has been in the tank for as long as FSU, you'll find yourself able to rationalize anything!

Falsely accusing for a pay day or perhaps protecting her reputation, or both...pretty little blonde white girl with a boyfriend, slept with a black guy.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Seems odd that a woman would falsely accuse a guy of rape in the hopes of a pay day, particularly when that same guy is found stealing a product that is on sale at Publix for $7.99 lb.

Falsely accusing for a pay day or perhaps protecting her reputation, or both...pretty little blonde white girl with a boyfriend, slept with a black guy.

When one rationalization disintegrates in front of you, make up another one!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

But you assume to know exactly what really happened. Gut instinct or proof?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Winston must feel he is entitled to commit crimes in Tallahassee, since he delivered FSU the crystal football last January.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

But you assume to know exactly what really happened.  Gut instinct or proof?  

I know exactly what the the FSU fan response was (often times here and everywhere else).  And I know that the picture painted by the FSU fan response doesn't reconcile with the fact that the accused was just caught stealing...food.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Winston must feel he is entitled to commit crimes in Tallahassee, since he delivered FSU the crystal football last January.

He doesn't just feel that way. He is!

I don't usually care what an athlete does off the field... like with tiger. But sadly this guy is becoming a slow motion train wreck.

He better grow up fast... bad ideas fail.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

NFL Scouts: Jameis Winston is Obliterating His Draft Stock

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2046812-nfl-scouts-jameis-winston-is-obliterating-his-draft-stock?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t3#articles/2046812-nfl-scouts-jameis-winston-is-obliterating-his-draft-stock

.....This from an NFL scout: "When I heard about this, I was stunned. He was the top overall pick next year. Was. Not anymore. This latest thing shows a continuation of bad judgment. I don't trust him, and I can tell you very few teams in the NFL will trust him."

This from a front-office executive: "He's on his way to falling out of the first round."

This from another scout: "We're talent whores. But we're not total whores. It's almost impossible, at this point, to trust Winston...."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum