Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Krauthammer: Kerry's Remarks 'Beyond Nonsense,' 'Resigning-Type Statement'

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

So true! Secretary of State John Kerry PROVES we actually can have a worse Secretary of State than Hillary Clinton.

Krauthammer: Kerry's Remarks 'Beyond Nonsense,' 'Resigning-Type Statement'

Krauthammer on 'Special Report,' 4/28/2014
on Breitbart TV 28 Apr 2014, 4:52 PM PDT

On Monday’s “Special Report” on the Fox News Channel, Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer called on Secretary of State John Kerry to resign for remarks he had made in private that were reported by The Daily Beast suggesting Israel could become “an apartheid state.”

“It’s beyond nonsense,” Krauthammer said. “It’s pernicious and extremely harmful. What the Secretary of State of the United States has succeeded in doing in what he thought was a private comment is to echo and therefore to legitimize the worst of the libelous claims against the Jewish state. If there is one minority in the Middle East that enjoys the rule of law and protection and democracy it is Arabs in Israel. One out of every five Israelis is a Palestinian, overwhelming they are Muslim. There are Arabs in the government, in the Supreme Court, in all walks of life, in the universities.”

“There's actually affirmative action if you are a Palestinian in the universities,” he added. “And to compare that in any way with the systematic discrimination against black Africans in South Africa is truly appalling and hurtful. I think Cruz is right. This is beyond something requiring an apology. I think this is a resigning-type statement. This is an injury to an ally that will echo because it will be repeated, and people will saying, 'I'm not saying this, it is the Secretary of State of the United States.’ It is untrue. It is pernicious and it's truly something that demands at the very least an immediate apology.”

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/04/28/Krauthammer-Kerrys-Remarks-Beyond-Nonsense-Resigning-Type-Statement

My good far left Progressive friends. When you rip Dr. Krauthammer, first answer did, or did not, Secretary of State Kerry make the abhorrent statement or not?

The more he hangs out with Biden, the more he gets like him lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Charles Krauthammer is a (wing) nut.

Israel is an apartheid state.  The Zionists learned much from their Nazi oppressors during WWII.

Krauthammer: Kerry's Remarks 'Beyond Nonsense,' 'Resigning-Type Statement' Holoca12

Krauthammer: Kerry's Remarks 'Beyond Nonsense,' 'Resigning-Type Statement' Holoca13

Krauthammer: Kerry's Remarks 'Beyond Nonsense,' 'Resigning-Type Statement' Stuka_11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum