Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First that democrat peckerhead Biden, and now these republican chuckleheads. WHAT IN THE GODDAMN FUCKING HELL ARE ANY OF THESE SORRY ASS CLOWNS DOING TO BENEFIT ANY OF US.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-investigates-lawmakers-boozy-late-night-swim-sea-galilee-article-1.1139979

Nekochan

Nekochan

It was stupid of them and they got a dressing down about it the next day.
But it was at least a privately funded trip, so they have to answer to the people who paid for the trip.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:It was stupid of them and they got a dressing down about it the next day.
But it was at least a privately funded trip, so they have to answer to the people who paid for the trip.
The fact that none of these or any of the others, democrat or republican, are doing nothing worthwhile to be getting the compensation any of us are helping to pay for, leads me to say this.

And before I say it, I want to emphasize that I'm not ranting and I'm not intoxicated. I'm perfectly calm and collected and in complete control.

And what I want to say is, if I wake up tomorrow with the radio news playing in the background, and there is a news report that the capitol building burned to the ground with all of them in it, I would tell myself "interesting, that means we won't have to keep paying them until another bunch of assholes can be elected and sworn in to start collecting their checks too so at least we won't be wasting any money on them before that happens". And then I would turn over and go back to sleep. And sleep like a baby.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Bob.
No, I think you make a good point. It was really stupid of them. I expect much better from our elected officials. I just don't put it in the category of, for example, those GSA people who partied on taxpayer money.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SmugBastard(akaBob) wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It was stupid of them and they got a dressing down about it the next day.
The fact that none of these or any of the others, democrat or republican, are doing nothing worthwhile to be getting the compensation any of us are helping to pay for, leads me to say this.

And before I say it, I want to emphasize that I'm not ranting and I'm not intoxicated. I'm perfectly calm and collected and in complete control.

And what I want to say is, if I wake up tomorrow with the radio news playing in the background, and there is a news report that the capitol building burned to the ground with all of them in it, I would tell myself "interesting, that means we won't have to keep paying them until another bunch of assholes can be elected and sworn in to start collecting their checks too so at least we won't be wasting any money on them before that happens". And then I would turn over and go back to sleep. And sleep like a baby.

It would be so sad...It's such a nice building with so much history. Alas

Nekochan

Nekochan

Kind of like throwing the baby out with the bathwater....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where's salinsky. He likes to tell me it's a "myth" that the two sides of the aisle are equally fucked up.
Bullshit and double Bullshit.

Our government is Corrupt and this shit shouldn't be tolerated by anybody on either side, tryin to justify it by sayin it was privately funded is BS.. They're over there for a reason and more than likely it's taking our tax dollars for the payback.. Why else would someone buy them?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:Our government is Corrupt and this shit shouldn't be tolerated by anybody on either side, tryin to justify it by sayin it was privately funded is BS.. They're over there for a reason and more than likely it's taking our tax dollars for the payback.. Why else would someone buy them?

No, it's not BS. Private money is different from taxpayer money.
But you make a good point about the payback. They all get paybacks. Both parties. And they write the laws about it. So what's the answer?

I would like to see our politicians stay in America where they belong..
In this electronic age we have there's no reason to travel like they do..
And that includes the prez..
When I see our politicians traveling like this I can only see more American jobs being outsourced..

Nekochan

Nekochan

I disagree.
Watching the news/ talking over the phone with foreign leaders/being able to instantly communicate about what's going on in the world is not the same as being there. Not at all.

They can do conference calls.. It's better than a phone call.. And if we're the "Superpower" they can come to us..

Nekochan

Nekochan

Conference calls are not the same as meeting in person.
And they do come to us. But it's a two way street. Our president shouldn't live in a bubble in the White House.

Sal

Sal

SmugBastard(akaBob) wrote:Where's salinsky. He likes to tell me it's a "myth" that the two sides of the aisle are equally fucked up.

I'm here, Bob. And, I really couldn't give a shit about some asshole congress critters getting hammered and skinny-dipping in the Jesus pool. Really doesn't bother me in the least. What does piss me off, is policies designed to promote a plutocracy at the expense of the middle class. And, you need go no further than the Paul Ryan Budget to see which side is down with that. So, although I would whole-heartedly agree that both sides are fucked up, they are far from equal. For me, it's much more about policies than personalities.

And at the risk of your head exploding, I honestly find Joe Biden to be rather endearing. He's deeply knowledgeable about key issues, honest to a fault, and a hoot to listen to. What's not to like?

[quote="salinsky"]
SmugBastard(akaBob) wrote:Where's salinsky. He likes to tell me it'sAnd at the risk of your head exploding, I honestly find Joe Biden to be rather endearing. He's deeply knowledgeable about key issues, honest to a fault, and a hoot to listen to. What's not to like?[/font]

You can't possibly believe that...

Where is BHO's budget?

salinsky wrote:
SmugBastard(akaBob) wrote:Where's salinsky. He likes to tell me it's a "myth" that the two sides of the aisle are equally fucked up.

I'm here, Bob. And, I really couldn't give a shit about some asshole congress critters getting hammered and skinny-dipping in the Jesus pool. Really doesn't bother me in the least. What does piss me off, is policies designed to promote a plutocracy at the expense of the middle class. And, you need go no further than the Paul Ryan Budget to see which side is down with that. So, although I would whole-heartedly agree that both sides are fucked up, they are far from equal. For me, it's much more about policies than personalities.

And at the risk of your head exploding, I honestly find Joe Biden to be rather endearing. He's deeply knowledgeable about key issues, honest to a fault, and a hoot to listen to. What's not to like?

you keep using "middle class" as being taken advantage of and the "wealthy" not paying their "fair" share. if we called "poor" the bottom 25% and the "wealthy" the top 25%... do the "middle" 50% shoulder most of the tax burden?

[quote="nochain"]
salinsky wrote:
SmugBastard(akaBob) wrote:Where's salinsky. He likes to tell me it'sAnd at the risk of your head exploding, I honestly find Joe Biden to be rather endearing. He's deeply knowledgeable about key issues, honest to a fault, and a hoot to listen to. What's not to like?[/font]

You can't possibly believe that...

Where is BHO's budget?

well... he actually did propose a budget. it was just so far detached from reality that it got ZERO votes from congress... lol. the man has absolutely no idea what he's doing... but that can't be any surprise to any objective citizen. what in his experience would lead someone to think he was remotely qualified to be potus? especially during an economic down turn? lol... all he has done is spent/borrowed, enlarged govt, and created more entitlement and dependence... bad ideas fail.

A few more orcas would slow down skinny dipping or any dipping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VS1m_-y9h8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I went to visit DC with two friends this summer. We had more fun riding the metrorail than looking at that domed building. That's because there were a lot of interesting people inside the metrorail trains and none inside the domed building.
We walked past it without giving it a second thought. Same goes for the white house.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
I honestly find Joe Biden to be rather endearing. He's deeply knowledgeable
Trust me, if he was a republican and had that same "level of knowledge", you would be agreeing with everything I've written in this thread. lol

It's something that the "Family Values" party get drunk then get naked and swim at a holy site..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lurch wrote:It's something that the "Family Values" party get drunk then get naked and swim at a holy site..
The only "family values" these morons know anything about are the same "family values" practiced in the stall's in men's rooms and wherever the congressional pages hang out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum