Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Afghan "policeman" shoots and kills American doctor who spent the last 9 years saving the lives of Afghanis.

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm now remembering when John McCain said we need to keep occupying that country for the next hundred years so lots more Americans can die for no goddamn reason.

2seaoat

He did not die for no reason. He died helping children and training women in healthcare. He was a Christian. His wife has forgiven the shooter. What he did was important.

He was a Christian.

That's makes it ok. Now he is in Heaven. Lucky him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:He did not die for no reason.  He died helping children and training women in healthcare.  He was a Christian.  His wife has forgiven the shooter.  What he did was important.

You didn't read my words.  He lived for very good reasons.  He died for no good reason.
I'm now wishing it was John McCain who died, and not him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think it's time for McCain to put on his body armor and walk through the streets of Kandahar with dozens of bodyguards to prove how safe he's made Afghanistan like he did when he walked the streets of Iraq.
Hopefully the same Afghan "policeman" will gun him down too and as a country we can get shed of him.

2seaoat

He died for the best reasons. He is a hero. Afghans do not like Americans invading their country with their culture and military, but when heroes like these doctors are helping the children and training for the future, they are making a real difference in this country. He was doing the right thing. He died doing the right thing. If it was easy everybody would do it, it is not. As Americans we have made many mistakes, but in the end we will be judged by what men like these victims have done. He needed to be there and dying doing the right thing is sad, but his impact will live on well into the future.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:He died for the best reasons.   He is a hero.  Afghans do not like Americans invading their country with their culture and military, but when heroes like these doctors are helping the children and training for the future, they are making a real difference in this country.  

You are so predictable. Try thinking outside of that box you've put your brain in.

The whole goddamn point is that this person DID NOT invade their fucking country. But a "policeman" in that godforsaken hellhole cut him down anyway.
In front of the fucking hospital he was saving lives in.

He died for no reason like every other American is dying for no reason over there. They ALL need to come back home and let that country go to hell like it's going to regardless of anything my country can do to stop it.
Again HE DIED FOR NO REASON. PERIOD. And as long as the McCain lovers and John Bolton lovers and Sarah Palin lovers and Sean Hannity lovers and Russ Limbaugh lovers like you keep your brains inside that box, our people will CONTINUE to die for no reason.

Sal

Sal

He died, in a what he no doubt fully realized was an extremely dangerous place, aiding the innocent.

Don't condemn heroes for their heroism.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Sal wrote:He died, in a what he no doubt fully realized was an extremely dangerous place, aiding the innocent.

Don't condemn heroes for their heroism.

Exactly.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Who here is condemning heroes?  I musta missed that post.
I want to save the lives of heroes,   not condemn them.
I want heroes like him here where they belong.  
I wish I'd never heard of the countries Iraq and Afghanistan.
When I was a kid, the only thing any American knew about Afghanistan was
it was the place where Afghan rugs came from. It should have stayed that way. But then all the John McCains and those other neocons had to fuck that up.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Who here is condemning heroes?  I musta missed that post.
When I was a kid,  the only thing any American knew about Afghanistan was
it was the place where Afghan rugs came from.  It should have stayed that way.  But then all the John McCains and those other neocons had to fuck that up.

Saying he died for "NO REASON", is a bit of a condemnation.

I think he would disagree with that assessment.

Not everyone over there is a terrorist, Bob.

Most are completely innocent people just trying to survive.

This man was brave enough to want to help them.

No one forced him to go.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

I need to stop listening to my friend who has been living and working there for the past eight years. I need to start getting all my information from liberal websites and MSNBC like you do if I really wanna be informed. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

I need to stop listening to my friend who has been living and working there for the past eight years.  I need to start getting all my information from liberal websites and MSNBC like you do if I really wanna be informed.  lol

Look here, smart guy ....

.... I live in close proximity to MacDill, so I personally know at least a dozen people that have spent time in Afghanistan and/or Iraq.

And, if your friend thinks that everyone over there is a terrorist and undeserving of any help ....

.... well, he's a crackpot and should seek help for his PTSD.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I agree it's tragic, Bob, that this doctor should lose his life prematurely when he was trying to SAVE lives.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Bob wrote:Who here is condemning heroes?  I musta missed that post.
When I was a kid,  the only thing any American knew about Afghanistan was
it was the place where Afghan rugs came from.  It should have stayed that way.  But then all the John McCains and those other neocons had to fuck that up.

They must have thought that is where they belonged -- helping people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

.... I live in close proximity to MacDill, so I personally know at least a dozen people that have spent time in Afghanistan and/or Iraq.

And, if your friend thinks that everyone over there is a terrorist and undeserving of any help ....

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would see this.
A left-wing liberal progressive preaching the neocon gospel. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

A left-wing liberal progressive preaching the neocon gospel.  lol

Maybe, I missed something.

Was this guy part of our military presence in Afghanistan?

Or, was he just volunteering his expertise to help innocent people in need?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

A left-wing liberal progressive preaching the neocon gospel.  lol

This was heartbreaking.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/chicago-doctor-killed-afghan-hospital-attack-devoted-children/story?id=23456989&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=650&width=850&caption=World+-+Google+News

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[/quote]

Okay you two (you and queenofhearts) may have got me on the ropes a little on this one.
But I'm not gonna get rope-a-doped like that idiot Joe Frazier.  If I can
get back from the corner with a better strategy,  I'm gonna knock both of you out.

In the meantime I have to watch this osage county movie cause it's due back at redbox in two hours.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:Maybe, I missed something.

Okay you two (you and queenofhearts) may have got me on the ropes a little on this one.
get back from the corner with a better strategy,  I'm gonna knock both of you out.

In the meantime I have to watch this osage county movie cause it's due back at redbox in two hours.  [/quote]

check out the link in my last post. The article explains what happened. No, he was not in our military.

Sal

Sal

U
othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:Maybe, I missed something.

In the meantime I have to watch this osage county movie cause it's due back at redbox in two hours.  

check out the link in my last post. The article explains what happened. No, he was not in our military.[/quote]

What a tragedy. 

What a loss. 

The rope a dope strategy was used to beat george foreman.

2seaoat

The rope a dope strategy was used to beat george foreman.

Thank you......Bob woke up today and took a big slug of that supplement he picked up at a garage sale......its called stupid as a post.........it is in high demand because Bob has not been able to enjoy Fox and Rush for years, and after taking the slug he was happy as a pig in slop, but then he made a mistake.....he began posting on this thread.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

othershoe1030 wrote:

This was heartbreaking.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/chicago-doctor-killed-afghan-hospital-attack-devoted-children/story?id=23456989&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=650&width=850&caption=World+-+Google+News

These people are a lot better people than I could ever hope to be. This is heartbreaking.  Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum