Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cool got a job--

+5
knothead
QueenOfHearts
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
cool1
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cool got a job-- Empty Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 7:58 pm

cool1

cool1

Laughing Laughing  I got a job or the job got me , I think the job got me  Shocked looks like im gonna have less time for computer , less time for  Sleep less time for house work , less time for everything 9 to 6 with only 1 day off .

Whhat 1 day off  scratch --please encourage me !!!!

Tell me Wanda You Got This LOL.......... cheers 

I wont say where but I will tell you how much by the hour $8.50---hey well its something and %10 commission .

My first application and well it didn't hurt to have experience - I must get a raise for these hours

lol! 

2Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 7:59 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to do fine.  Smile 

3Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:05 pm

WTG..!! I hope you enjoy it.

4Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm so happy for you.

5Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:10 pm

cool1

cool1

oh man I hope so its sewing and I love sewing just long hours and I have sewing experience its just leather , not use to sewing leather but I have to keep telling myself you can do this  Laughing 

6Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:13 pm

cool1

cool1

Thank You all --I kept looking for a few days online and when I saw sewing I jumped on it within the hour  Razz ---I just sit there and sew and I get in my own little world and it looks like I may be by my self and I like that to.

7Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:40 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Great job, Cool. You are never too old to work a little. I worked full-time for 32 years before I retired, and sometimes I miss it.  

Even though I am retired, I run a couple of online enterprises that make me pocket change....

Best of luck to you at your new job!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:43 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy the new job.

9Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:45 pm

knothead

knothead

Way To Go Cool!!!!!

I'm proud for you dearie . . . . you will be awesome so go kick some butt! Smile Smile 

10Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 8:51 pm

no stress

no stress

cool1 wrote:oh man I hope so its sewing and I love sewing just long hours and I have sewing experience its just leather , not use to sewing leather but I have to keep telling myself you can do this  Laughing 
get a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life. Congrats

11Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 9:03 pm

cool1

cool1

Thank you all -- I really don't know what it will be like I start Monday , Im use to working with others but sometimes when you have a room full of women you have some ups and downs to that -You have company someone to talk to , But sometimes you can get into arguments over say politics--the air its to cold --no its not-- im hot, The music is to loud -no its not , well I like country, no rock, no christion music . Haha you sewed that wrong its done this way heehee on and on , But will I get lonely  Laughing I don't know yet .

12Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 9:13 pm

cool1

cool1

Gunz wrote:
cool1 wrote:oh man I hope so its sewing and I love sewing just long hours and I have sewing experience its just leather , not use to sewing leather but I have to keep telling myself you can do this  Laughing 
  get a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life.  Congrats

this is so true I worked at many places but I noticed most the sewing jobs I
stayed working till each place shut down . I use to say they left me I didn't leave them  Razz and I think I cried each time because your like family over the years , And someone walks in and says were sorry to inform you we have to close and some have been in business since the 60s and 70s very sad , not much sewing going on these days all the jobs were sent over seas. And some small family operated ones , well laws change and they say they cant keep up or something and boom---this place is family operated been here since the 70s I think -we shall see if they keep up  Smile 

13Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/17/2014, 9:28 pm

It'll be good for you. Even though I retired I went back to working parttime. Just can't stay away.

14Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/18/2014, 9:33 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm very happy for you, Cool. I hope you love your job!

15Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/18/2014, 11:12 am

Jake92

Congratulations Wanda... I know you'll work hard and do a great job....

16Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 6:52 am

cool1

cool1

Thanks all --Im scared and nervous, today 1st day of work today and all I keep thinking is I better know how to do the job or learn very quickly , Im more scared of the hours and my back if im able to do the job.
sitting on hard chairs is a killer for me --I will ask her the same as all other places Ive worked big-chair and pillows  Laughing 

17Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 7:32 am

All is good. You will do just fine. You will be smiling tonight about how well it went.

18Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 9:35 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good luck Cool.

19Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 10:30 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good luck, Cool. Hope it's going great for you today.  Smile 

20Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 2:07 pm

cool1

cool1

I have never started a job before and left the job in 3 hours , I broke my record --All I can say is I got very frustrated for sure , So what the heck , I just don't feel very cool right now that's for sure  Crying or Very sad 

21Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 2:08 pm

cool1

cool1

Mr Ichi wrote:All is good.  You will do just fine.  You will be smiling tonight about how well it went.  

I didn't even make it to lunch  Shocked ---- Rolling Eyes 

22Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 2:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:I have never started a job before and left the job in 3 hours , I broke my record --All I can say is I got very frustrated for sure , So what the heck , I just don't feel very cool right now that's for sure  Crying or Very sad 

I'm sorry, Cool.  Crying or Very sad 

23Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 2:17 pm

cool1

cool1

Oh well I will maybe look into something else just have to get myself happy again and move on  Cool 

24Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 2:21 pm

Not to worry. It was just not to be. There will another one soon. One time I hired on as a Heavy Equipment Mech. I had just finished rebuilding a large friction crane and I did not want to do it again. I had told the person that had hired me as much. First day on the new job the foreman said "See that big Crane out in the yard? we need to get it up and working by Friday" I said sure thing "Let me go get my big tool box". I fired up my Truck and left. I used to go by a see if they even fixed the damn thing. I dont think they ever did.

So you lasted longer than me

I am serious, better to walk away before you get too much time into a bad job.

Next one will be better.

25Cool got a job-- Empty Re: Cool got a job-- 4/21/2014, 2:37 pm

cool1

cool1

Mr Ichi wrote:Not to worry.  It was just not to be.  There will another one soon.  One time I hired on as a Heavy Equipment Mech.  I had just finished rebuilding a large friction crane and I did not want to do it again. I had told the person that had hired me as much.   First day on the new job the foreman said "See that big Crane out in the yard?  we need to get it up and working by Friday"  I said sure thing "Let me go get my big tool box".  I fired up my Truck and left.  I used to go by a see if they even fixed the damn thing.  I dont think they ever did.

So you lasted longer than me

I am serious, better to walk away before you get too much time into a bad job.  

Next one will be better.

well I don't feel so bad now knowing im not the only one who ever did such a thing --I wanted to go out the back door lol---the girl kept saying wait wait wait I said no--im use to factory work -big machines and fast work  Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum